Photo
- - - - -

KHAZAN FALLING: Batman and Pyro vs. Masuta Tengoku and Zombie Girl

FPL vs. CBUB

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: FPL vs. CBUB (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Batman and Pyro (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

2. Masuto Tengoku and Zombie Girl (9 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:31 AM

I voted for bats and pyro. Despite my earlier arguments, I actually think Bats is smart enough to pull this off. He'd analyze the situation and identify Becki as the weaker of the two (although it kills me to say that). He could manage to neutralize her, I've shown her lose consciousness before, though if wrapped up in a batraang wire she could just fall to pieces, so he'd have to stun her somehow.

Assuming Pyro has managed to survive this long they could double team Masuta. I don't think taking down Masuta is very likely, but escape probably is. Smoke bomb the floor then sneak into the rafters all bat like and make an escape.      

#22 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

I think we're discounting Pyro's abilities too. Fire is fire. It feeds itself and even Ten is going to reach a boiling point if pyro lets loose. It would be tough. They would have to get ZG out the picture fast and focus on Ten.

#23 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

Ten can put out a room full of fire with a clap though. Like he just did in the opening.

#24 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

Yeah, I feel like if Bats and Pyro were a team they would stand a chance, but they barely like each other. I see Pyro getting stomped and Batman sneaking away to finish his task or talking his way out of it.

#25 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

People are forgetting this is Pyro the film version. He hasn't shown to be as skilled as comics Pyro. Comics Pyro did some crazy shit with his flames. 

#26 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

Masuta has phasing on a standard level for a couple of minutes so literally any attack would just go right through him and not harm him. The sonic batrang first has to hit a target to go off first and create that high pitched sound. Masuta has plenty of ways to counter that so if that's your arguement for Batman winning that's definitely not enough. In H2H Batman would lose since Masuta has Martial Arts on a Superior level and Combat Supremacy at a Supreme level. Masuta in DC would be one of those Martial Artists on a Lady Shiva level who Batman would struggle to beat.

Next he has Gravity at a superior level and this is the ability that keeps the sonic batrang from reaching Masuta. Masuta could use his gravity ability to send the sonic batrang and any of Batman's equipment being thrown at him right back at Batman. He can send multiply objects flying back at Batman and Pyro. So Batman and Pyro would have a hard time with there attacks. With enough control and power Masuta can do this with his Gravity at a superior level.

Batman loses here. Pyro is really his only shot at surviving here. Batman's intelligence doesn't help here since he doesn't know the abilities and skills of either opponent. Funny thing is I didn't even get to his physical abilities like strength and stuff for Masuta.

Then you have good ole Zombiegirl...

From an RP perspective Batman is going to sneak away like everyone has said. But I feel I have to address a few things in this post.

-Sonic batarangs do not have to strike their targets. I will provide scans if necessary.

-I'm assuming that Mastuta needs to breathe while phasing, so it's a good thing that Batman carries knockout gas.

-Mastuta can catch multiple 100 mph projectiles while holding Batman?

-Pyro can beat Zombiegirl.

Yeah Treach, as I said at the top, for an RP Batman will let Pyro go down then try to smooth things over.

#27 MikeEB

MikeEB

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

Pyro may or may not be able to incapacitate Zombie Girl, but he can't really do more than inconvenience Masuto.  He goes down shortly after setting the room on fire.  Unless Masuto flattens Batman very quickly, they end up relocating outside (possibly minus Zombie Girl.), probably through opposite door to avoid getting ambushed.  I don't know whether this counts as a win for anyone.

#28 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

I can't wait till this ends. The outcomes you guys write should be interesting.

#29 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

Deadline was Friday and I think we can all admit this one is over.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FPL vs. CBUB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users