- - - - -

Match 13771 Kuchiki Byakuya vs. Rachel Summers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

The Avengers have fallen to the onslaught of the mutant epidemic. the Soul Society is on red alert. The 13 court guard squads have been sent to the world of the living to counteract the mutant threat.

Byakua Kuchki a Captain has been tasked with neutralizing an extremely powerful mutant who has been deemed a threat to the human race.  Byakua is preparing for his departure to the last known location of this mutant, while there is a knock at the door of his motel room. " Enter" He said in a calm monotone. It was his sister Rukia. " I am worried brother, we have never faced something such as this These are super powered humans that have no spiritual energy, we have no idea the extent of their power." Rukia said clearly worried. " Then we should be the first to test their energy, I must do what it takes to maintain order and peace". Byakua said. He silently walked passed rukia and flash stepped to the last heard location.  A small Island south of the mutant island of Genotia.

Byakua is puzzled he can detect no amount of energy, " Could the information I acquired be false?" He thought. Then a energy blast came hurtling towards him. Byakua manages to throw up a kido shield to render the blast useless. " You are trespassing on mutant land, who are you Assassin?" The Mystery woman asked. " I am Byakua Kuchki 28th head of the Kuchki clan". Byakua said. 

" I am Rachel summers, I am charged in eliminating you". Rachel exclaimed.

" Scatter Zenbonzakura". Byakua muttered. One thousand cherry blossom petals swarms around Rachel summers. Rachel throws up a Telekinetic shield negating Byakua's Shiki.  " You cannot hurt me you weirdo". Rachel Laughed.  " We shall see who survives this encounter". Byakua smiled.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Learn More About
Kuchiki Byakuya
Read more about Kuchiki Byakuya at Wikipedia
Official Site: funimation Links: wikipedia animeark bleachexile

Rachel Summers
Read more about Rachel Summers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel.com Links: Wikipedia Mutant High Wikia

#3 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

So since a good Pony match was posted and we tore into you about using Digimon wrong this is your next scapegoat?  

#4 Guest_Bronybane_*

Guest_Bronybane_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

Really dude quit trolling him. this is not a scapegoat thing.

#5 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

Considering the actions of your initial actions about matches, this wouldn't really be trolling as much as asking.  

But if you want me to be fair, Rachel probably does have the advantage in stopping the initial attack, seeing that, Byuakua will probably go all out.  It's still a stomp, it still needs work, and it still comes off as a spiteful match.  

It's long enough to avoid a F rating, but it's not enough to consider C, and seeing the slew of matches, I do have to wonder if this is a hate match spree as oppose to just fights for fights sake.  

#6 Guest_Bronybane_*

Guest_Bronybane_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

I am sure you know the A Vs X thing with marvel. this is a twist with bleach involved.

#7 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

? Avengers vs X-Men?  I tend not read Marvel that much and from what I gather it's not that good.  

And Bronybane, why are you defending Star's mach?

#8 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Shockwave gives it a grade of: D WHERE'S THE EFFORT AND STORY!
SCORE
Kuchiki Byakuya: 6
Rachel Summers: 5
FPA: 1.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users