#1 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

This match takes place during the Megazord vs. Dreadwing

On board the Decepticon's Warship, Knockout and Finister were working on a little bit of a growth potion.  One thing bothered Knockout.

"Finster is it?" Knockout asked.

"Yes, that's my name" Finster spoke.

"If you say your Empress Rita has a Magical Wand that grows someone, why is she asking us to work on this?" Knockout asked.

Finster pauses then answers "That wand of hers grows anyone to gigantic height...Now it maybe not a big deal to you but I guess the Empress wants Tommy to handle the Autobots their size.  Now I know she's planning designing a new Zord for him but that will be the same problem."

"I see, a fair fight" Knockout said "So do you really think this evil Green Ranger of hers has what it takes to destroy the Autobots?"

Finster seems to smile "I have faith in the Empress.  This is why it's the Green Ranger's first test."

"I see" Knockout said.

Couple of minutes later the two manage to complete the potion and give it to the Green Ranger whom takes it and is now the size of Knockout.

Megatron walks in "I see the little experiment had worked."

He turns to the Green Ranger "Rita has her hopes up for you.  As I said I'll watch over you but on board this ship, now Green Ranger, I have already sent my forces to deal with the Autobots.  Now go and destroy the Autobots."

"Consider that done" the Green Ranger spoke.

He then teleported out of the ship and soon joins the Decepticon Forces.  The Autobots were still fighting against the Decepticon and it appeared the Autobots were gaining the upper hand.  Before the Autobots could react the Green Ranger jabs his sword into the ground and sends an eletrical current towards the Autobots which sends the Autobots onto their backs shocked but not too seriously injured.  The Green Ranger meant it to be a welcome attack from him and that was the reason why he managed to make sure it wasn't that seriously damaging to the Autobots.

The Autobots turn to see whom had blasted them and see a human.

"Uh Ratchet" Bulkhead spoke in his comlink "Are you seeing what I'm seeing."

"I am, and I don't believe my eyes, a Power Ranger" Ratchet "But I always thought the Power Rangers were good."

"Good evening Autobrats" Tommy the Green Ranger said drawing the Sword of Darkness "And welcome to your end!  Rita has sent me to exterminate you."

He gathers in a green energy orb and fires it at Bumblebee whom takes it and falls onto the ground, he was still alive but the attack sent him off guard.  Tommy quickly begins to attack the other Autobots and thanks to his surprise attack earlier and their tenancy to not harm humans he was able to beat them all backwards.

"I don't get it" Smokescreen spoke "How is a human working for evil?"

Optimus Prime sees the answer "He's under a spell of somesort...That would be the only logical explanation for this."

Tommy speaks to the Autobots "Are you all just going to stand their letting me destroy you one-by-one or will you provide a proper challenge?"

The Autobots get up looking confused but Optimus's decision was what got them to obey "I have no idea what the spell on you is and how we can break it but we need these keys...Autobots try to last long enough to escape.  Ratchet we'll need you-"

"Prime we have a problem!" Ratchet spoke.

"What is it?" Optimus asked but Ratchet's only response was "Soundwave somehow has sent a virus to our Ground Bridge system...I'll need to get Rath then together he and I can override the system...It'll take some time."

"How much time?" Optimus asked.

"About 4 hours" Ratchet replied.

The Autobots were trapped and Optimus turns to his fellow Autobots "Autobots...We have no choice, we need to survive for 2 hours against this Green Ranger.  Use weapons for defense only...Or until I find out what is making the Green Ranger evil."

The Autobots prepare to fight against the Green Ranger but are wary of hurting another being especially when the being was under a spell without even knowing it.

Which team wins?  The Autobots win If they survive for 2 hours against the Green Ranger or if Optimus Prime can find out what is the source of the spell that's on the Green Ranger then destroy that source.  Remember though the Autobots are wary of hurting the Green Ranger because he's under a spell.  Also please remember that the Autobots are from the Transformers Prime series season 2 and are as follows; Optimus Prime, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Smokescreen.

Tommy wins if he destroys at least one of the Autobots before Ratchet gets the virus out of their Ground Bridge system.

Also please remember that Tommy is the size of the Autobots.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

Learn More About
Tommy Oliver
Read more about Tommy Oliver at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai America Links: Wikipedia Tommy Oliver site Power Rangers Central Green Ranger MySpace site

The Autobots
Read more about The Autobots at Wikipedia
Official Site: Transformers Official Site Links: wikipedia Autobots official site Robots in Disguise

#3 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

If the Autobots don't want to kill or hurt Tommy too much he wins because of that. Tommy can take advantage of that and use that to take out at least one member of the Autobot with his sword of darkness. Okay setup.

#4 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

If this is before the whole Green with Evil Story, which really isn't possible considering the fact that he turned into the evil green ranger during that story, he doesn't have the sword of darkness.  As such, Tommy might actually be screwed.  Don't the Autobots have sonics or something like that.

#5 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

Nice Set up.  I think Tommy could destroy at least one, which would give him the win here.

#6 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

If this is before the whole Green with Evil Story, which really isn't possible considering the fact that he turned into the evil green ranger during that story, he doesn't have the sword of darkness.  As such, Tommy might actually be screwed.  Don't the Autobots have sonics or something like that.

In the setup he has the sword of darkness and is the evil green ranger. In the setup he used the sword of darkness already against Bumblebee.

#7 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

Good set-up and interesting matchup, Redwallfan. 

Don't the Autobots have sonics or something like that.

Actually, the Transformers: Prime Autobots, much like the movie 'Bots, generally morph weapons from or around their hands, which are usually light energy blasters and/or a close-combat weapon of some kind. Since they're trying not to seriously hurt Tommy, though, they'll likely rely on H2H here. Quite frankly, nothing I've seen from the Sword of Darkness indicates that it could easily take out any of the Autobots. I think the Autobots can be gentle enough to deliver a knock-out blow to Tommy. If Smokescreen's using the Phase Shifter, Tommy doesn't stand a chance. 

Also, TF: Prime's Arcee is arguably more nimble than Tommy, so I could see her distracting him long enough for one of the others to move in for the KO. 

Here's some footage in Arcee in action. She's the blue Transformer.

#8 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

How big is Arcee? From this she looks like she's a little more than human size (tiny for a Transformer.) That would limit what she could do to giant Tommy.

#9 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

Here is one video of the evil Green Ranger when he was actually big destroying the Zords with help from Monsters:

#10 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

How big is Arcee? From this she looks like she's a little more than human size (tiny for a Transformer.) That would limit what she could do to giant Tommy.

Judging from this pic, probably no taller than fifteen feet. Considering she transforms into a motorcycle, though, she should be even smaller. 

DarknessRising3-Arceesizechange.jpg

And I would worry too much about Arcee here. She regularly holds her own against bigger Transformers, so a flesh-and-blood Tommy wouldn't necessarily worry her and the other Autobots too much.

#11 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

Here is one video of the evil Green Ranger when he was actually big destroying the Zords with help from Monsters:

Thing with that instance, though, as mentioned, the Green Ranger had help from Goldar and Scorpina, and a solar eclipse was cutting off the Megazord's power source throughout the fight. In that very vid, Zack even mentions that they'd crush the Green Ranger if the Zord was at full power. The Autobots don't have either disadvantage. 

#12 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

What I heard was, "We don't have enough power to finish this fight."

Was that the Sword of Darkness? I've noticed that it (like many of the MMPR weapons) doesn't appear to cut it's target. The way it generates a shower of sparks makes me think that it's a wand for transferring energy attacks first (like a Taser or a cattle prod) and a sword second. Maybe the Megazord's power is too strong for a giant to do more than scratch it.

Evaluating the Power Rangers is always difficult for me, but there were some interesting tidbits in the Transformers clip.

Airachnid's energy blast seems about powerful enough to cut through a steel I-beam with a single shot.

She was strong enough to crack out of a coating of cement, but not right away.

She sheltered herself from the helicopter fire (it looked line Vulcan 22 mm cannons) implying that they could hurt her more vulnerable parts. 

#13 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

What I heard was, "We don't have enough power to finish this fight."

"If only this thing were at full power, we'd crush it."

Was that the Sword of Darkness? I've noticed that it (like many of the MMPR weapons) doesn't appear to cut it's target. The way it generates a shower of sparks makes me think that it's a wand for transferring energy attacks first (like a Taser or a cattle prod) and a sword second. Maybe the Megazord's power is too strong for a giant to do more than scratch it.

Heh, yep, that's MMPR for you. This is one of the few times a Megazord was outright defeated in combat. A few later models have been destroyed. 

Airachnid's energy blast seems about powerful enough to cut through a steel I-beam with a single shot.

She was strong enough to crack out of a coating of cement, but not right away.

She sheltered herself from the helicopter fire (it looked line Vulcan 22 mm cannons) implying that they could hurt her more vulnerable parts. 

If Airachnid were fighting Tommy in this match, he might be in real trouble, since she shows no mercy and tends to torture her foes before killing them. Fortunately for him in this match, Airachnid's a Decepticon, and is on his side in this arc (mini-arc?). 

EDIT: I like that it's a lot simpler to break up quotes now. :)

#14 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of: B Very nice. You only missed an A because of a lot of punctuation issues and shifting tenses.
Venom 2009 gives it a grade of: A
Shockwave gives it a grade of: B Still unsure of your fascination of Evil Tommy.
corvette1710 gives it a grade of: A
DSkillz gives it a grade of: B Interesting matchup, but at the same time, it's something of a stomp.
bigballerju gives it a grade of: C
xLEGACYx gives it a grade of: A Nice job. Keep up the good work. Only advice is try and clarify things a little with a summary.
SCORE
Tommy Oliver: 6
The Autobots: 12
FPA: 3.3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tommy Oliver, The Autobots (Prime)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users