#21 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

You guys must really have not seen the show, normal Supes gets stomped hard.

And you're clearly using power scaling.  You can't actually use that as a reference.  Then you get things like Goku can use the body swap or other stuff like that.

Even if you are using it, Superman would crush Goku.  How?

How does Goku kill almost all of his villains   

Blasts them into the Sun.

Superman is stronger the closer to the Sun.  So Goku would actually hand his own defeat to Superman.

#22 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

You're late...

#23 El Wookiee

El Wookiee

Cannon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

• not-this-again.jpg

#24 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Wait, why are we giving this thread so much attention?  I already posted about how this debate is over.  It's done.  Get over it.  Move on. 

#25 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

Why... why did it take so long for everyone to realise God-Speed was taking the piss (Shockwave still hasn't)? 

#26 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

anu, this has been done to death.  Didn't you just start a topic just like this, or at least I remember you whining about Goku losing. 

I hate when people cry over a fictional battle, if you whine over something that stupid, you need to be castrated.  Fans like pymp make me hate DBZ and it was one of my favorite child hood series.

And I HATE when people like you try to come off like you know it all. Do you really have any other word in your vocbulary than WHINE? GO TO HELL!! Seriously! You come off all the time like nobody can say ANYTHING on this forum without you accusing them of whining about something! GO SUCK ONE!! THE HELL WITH YOU!

#27 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

And I HATE when people like you try to come off like you know it all. Do you really have any other word in your vocbulary than WHINE? GO TO HELL!! Seriously! You come off all the time like nobody can say ANYTHING on this forum without you accusing them of whining about something! GO SUCK ONE!! THE HELL WITH YOU!

And there you go, proving him right.

All you had to do, was react like a regular adult, instead you act like a spoiled brat. "whah, you don't like what I'm saying, i hate you!"

The reason people keep telling you to stop whining, is because you keep whining.

#28 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Why... why did it take so long for everyone to realise God-Speed was taking the piss (Shockwave still hasn't)? 

Because someone has to give the impression that anu's topics are insightful and wr-.  I'm sorry I just couldn't go through that sentence.   

Anu, STOP IT!  For you 555th post, all you have shown is how much of a little kid that you really are.  From the arrogant "Not so crazy now" thread to this were we have a thread about it here and that comment, YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE THE LITTLE BRAT THAT YOU ARE!

But if you want another word for whine:

complain

self victimize

cry

gripe

grumble

moan

pule

whimper

blubber

bellache

snivel

bitch

uluate

Your posts always, at least to me, come off as squeaks or bleats.  Try to be a bit more mature and *gasp* NOT TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF A MARTYR!  

I'm going to post links to what you are reminding me of, let's see if you get the hint then.

Ready?

Here

We

Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrbJXvsVats

shinji03.jpg

#29 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

You judges are biased, and all you are here to do is put people down. Again all of you who don't have anything positive to say can ...whatever...

Cbub really needs to fire a lot of the mods and a lot of the judges. These people are not experts they are simply immature children who live to try to have a 'put down fest'. Yet THESE are the people in power.

Insane. The hell with all you biased judges here showing favoritism and trying to harm instead of support. This place would be way better without you guys.

#30 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

Also too mods and judges shouldn't send threatening messages to people either. You are the F***** brat come up with something better to say. You guys just can't handle being wrong about anything and you want to live in a gestapo where you tell everyone what to say and what to do. You come off like you are some people who would rather have people  under control instead of letting them feel as they wish. You arent about free speech you are about restriction and cancellation.  You are very evil people with no ability to tolerate anyone different from you. I really hope one day you guys get moved out of your positions here you are not good for anyone or this forum. The hell with you.

#31 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

Sorry for cussin'

#32 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:14 AM

Yep, at first glance, there appears to be plenty of blame to go around for how this latest incident came about. We'll probably look into this tomorrow. Things had better not escalate from here in the meantime. 

#33 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

You judges are biased, and all you are here to do is put people down. Again all of you who don't have anything positive to say can ...whatever...

Cbub really needs to fire a lot of the mods and a lot of the judges. These people are not experts they are simply immature children who live to try to have a 'put down fest'. Yet THESE are the people in power.

Insane. The hell with all you biased judges here showing favoritism and trying to harm instead of support. This place would be way better without you guys.

*sigh*

Really?  Better without us judges?  That's not even close to true.

Judges were placed in because of everyone having favoritism. We were placed in to keep people who post one line set ups from becoming the high ranking members by multi-accounting (though that alone has dropped since the new system has come into effect.)

We do show support, again I don't see how people are biased.  Hell, I know for a fact that I go around and try to rank as many fights as I can.  It's just with a PERSONAL LIFE I can't get to every single match to post about.  Most of us who "Put others down" usually are just messing around with other judges or older members of the site who know when we're joking around.

"Cbub really needs to fire a lot of the mods and a lot of the judges. These people are not experts they are simply immature children who live to try to have a 'put down fest'. Yet THESE are the people in power."

You do realize that we're mostly volunteers here right?  None of us get paid to do this stuff.  Serge isn't a multi-billionaire who can afford to pay us a 5-digit salary with benefits to sit on our rumps with our computers to read, judge, and critique each thing.  I can't speak for some but most of my time as a judge I go around to *le gasp* give helpful advice to newer members when I finally have a chance to read each match.  I'll admit I have a bit bias on matches.  I mostly read the ones that I already know the characters and given what the characters are written as, the less in character the more I judge harshly regardless of member ranking and usually the first offense I give constructive critisim unless it's something that they make abundantly clear that they're either trolling or have a negative view of something.  

If you really think we're that bad, prove us wrong.  Here's a challenge directly at you anu from me alone.  Actually write a set-up, actually write something that will get people reading that isn't a back handed comment or an attack on the judges or about a topic that we've had discussed already.  

In my last posts to you I swore once, and even then it's because you wanted another word for whine.  Get off of your high-horse, write something that you care about and I'll give you a fair shot despite your previous actions and we'll see if you are the hot-shot writer you claim to be.

#34 Oltobaz

Oltobaz

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:46 AM

Kainboa said there wasn't evidence Goku could use IT in combat, but that's inaccurate. Goku used it creatively while battling with Perfect Cell, and was able to blast him via Kamehameha at close range this way. 

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:09 AM

Anu, do you have any evidence to back up your claims of favoritism and bias?

#36 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

Kainboa said there wasn't evidence Goku could use IT in combat, but that's inaccurate. Goku used it creatively while battling with Perfect Cell, and was able to blast him via Kamehameha at close range this way. 

Okay, allow me to rephrase my statement slightly, since it obviously needs to be spelled out.

Since Goku isn't FTL, other than via the Instant transmission, if he were to use it in a fight against Superman, who is FTL, he would travel from one point to another, and then before he even realised what was happening, he'd be punched several times, since his reflexes aren't fast enough to keep up.

Hence, Goku wouldn't be able to use it in combat.

#37 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

You judges are biased, and all you are here to do is put people down.

Partially true, everybody is biased against something, personally I'm biased against blatant stupidity, but I'm not here to put people down, the fact that I apparently keep giving negative comments to you, is because you keep acting in a way, that results in negative comments.

Again all of you who don't have anything positive to say can ...whatever...

Say what ever they want, as long as it's within the rules, that's the wonderful thing about free speech, you're able to rant all you want about how the judges are unfair and biased, and everybody else can point out that you're whining for no reason.

Cbub really needs to fire a lot of the mods and a lot of the judges.

From what I know, they are all volunteers or selected for some reason, not hired, which makes this rather pointless.

These people are not experts they are simply immature children who live to try to have a 'put down fest'.

As have been said many times before, if you disagree with something, provide evidence that shows you're right, otherwise you're wrong, simply as that.

One doesn't have to be an expert in something, in order to adequately judge it, you simply have to look at the facts.

Yet THESE are the people in power.

The judges doesn't have any kind of power, the only thing we're able to do, is rate the matches that are created, no more no less.

IAlso too mods and judges shouldn't send threatening messages to people either.

This I actually agree with, threats have absolutely no place.

Telling somebody you think they're an idiot for which ever reason is fine, but threatening them crosses the line.

You guys just can't handle being wrong about anything and you want to live in a gestapo where you tell everyone what to say and what to do.

Provide evidence which shows that your claim is correct, and most people would agree that you're correct, the problem comes when it's a matter of opinion or interpretation rather than pure facts.

Of course, You also need to be aware that it's entirely possible that you're wrong about something, rather than keep making childish rants when people prove you wrong, as you've done thus far.

You come off like you are some people who would rather have people  under control instead of letting them feel as they wish.

You can say pretty much what ever you like, within the limits of civility of course, as for feeling and thinking, that's entirely your own business.

However everybody are entitled the same rights, which means that while you're allowed to say pretty much what ever you want, everybody else are allowed to comment on what you've said as well, that's how free speech works.

If you want to live in a place where you're the only one who's allowed to say things, and where everybody agrees with your opinion, I'd suggest you move to some place like China or North Korea, and become the leader, since they are the only places you'll be able to do such a thing.

You arent about free speech you are about restriction and cancellation.

Not true, however free speech doesn't just apply to you, it applies equally to everybody.

You are very evil people with no ability to tolerate anyone different from you.

Pot, Meet kettle

#38 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:54 AM

And finally for the record yes I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!

#39 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:54 AM

And finally for the record yes I WAS ATTACKED FIRST!!!

BY MATCH JUDGES!! Not just every day members BY JUDGES!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON???

#40 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

Again I ask you to stop your inane ranting and provide proof?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users