43 replies to this topic

#41 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

I feel like my comment quantity is about to go way down. Time to spam my forum.

#42 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

What, I'm not apart of any challenge. My actions and comments haven't sunken so low that I need a challenge.

That's great for you. Fantastic even. Downright AMAZING!

#43 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

Challenge accepted. I will stop being a troll if you stop being a dick. You've changed a lot in 3 years. Not saying that's a good thing, just saying you have.

While not all of the changes have been positive, he has changed in positive ways as well.  3 years ago, you wouldn't have found Force and I, agreeing on anything, whatsoever.  Nowadays, it's actually starting to be a semi-regular thing.  Force standing in, as the voice of reason, in the Batman/Punisher thread, is a great example.

Now I can remember if I actually commented on that(though I think I did), but if I forgot to do that, then, @Force, consider this a delayed kudos.

And no, in case some people are thinking it(which some probably are), there's no sarcasm in that.

#44 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

While not all of the changes have been positive, he has changed in positive ways as well.  3 years ago, you wouldn't have found Force and I, agreeing on anything, whatsoever.  Nowadays, it's actually starting to be a semi-regular thing.  Force standing in, as the voice of reason, in the Batman/Punisher thread, is a great example.

Now I can remember if I actually commented on that(though I think I did), but if I forgot to do that, then, @Force, consider this a delayed kudos.

And no, in case some people are thinking it(which some probably are), there's no sarcasm in that.

Heads up, agreeing with you more doesn't mean I've gotten "changed in a positive way" in any way, shape, or form. If anything, it's just coincidence.

And people say I'm arrogant around here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users