Photo

Rumble 13692 T-850 (Terminator) vs. T-1000 (Terminator) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic

#141 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

How am I trolling? Is  Skirmisher one of your butt buddys and you're sticking up for him? If that's so that would make me a troll? Whatever...........

Yes. I like to get together with everyone who disagrees with you and have a butt party.

I assumed any person who didn't know that dense=dumb in the context it was used is trolling. I just refuse to believe anyone is so dumb as not to get that.

#142 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

Yes. I like to get together with everyone who disagrees with you and have a butt party.

I assumed any person who didn't know that dense=dumb in the context it was used is trolling. I just refuse to believe anyone is so dumb as not to get that.

Yes you wanna join the go T-X, Go power squad because you evidently cant argue on your own ok.............. If Dense = Dumb, then you should of used that term. Dumb is just one definition of the word Dense...... If I'm dumb, then you're a retard who can't wipe his bottom that lives in a wheelchair.

I can come up with far better insults than you ever will.

#143 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

Yes you wanna join the go T-X, Go power squad because you evidently cant argue on your own ok.............. If Dense = Dumb, then you should of used that term. Dumb is just one definition of the word Dense...... If I'm dumb, then you're a retard who can't wipe his bottom that lives in a wheelchair.

I can come up with far better insults than you ever will.

Not the one who called you dense. Just explaining what any 12 year old who can speak English already knows.

Yes, those insults are incredible. I'll just have to curl up in my wheelchair and cry. Hope I don't have to poop.

#144 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

Not the one who called you dense. Just explaining what any 12 year old who can speak English already knows.

Yes, those insults are incredible. I'll just have to curl up in my wheelchair and cry. Hope I don't have to poop.

I never said you were the guy that said I was dense, but since you aren't the guy and you claim he meant I was stupid, that shows you're just starting......ya know.............. trouble.

anywho T-1000 Stomps the T-X's face into the ground.

The T-800 already owns both of them.

#145 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

I never said you were the guy that said I was dense, but since you aren't the guy and you claim he meant I was stupid, that shows you're just starting......ya know.............. trouble.

anywho T-1000 Stomps the T-X's face into the ground.

The T-800 already owns both of them.

I really just want to address that last point. You're joking, right? With only each other to fight, no human they're supposed to terminate to distract them, the T-1000 and the T-X destroy the T-800/T-850. Did you actually watch the movies?

#146 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

I really just want to address that last point. You're joking, right? With only each other to fight, no human they're supposed to terminate to distract them, the T-1000 and the T-X destroy the T-800/T-850. Did you actually watch the movies?

Yes, In fact I own all of the movies. So if you think I aint seen em, then lol at you...... Have you seen the movies? Obviously not. I'll spoil it for ya anyways.

The T-800 defeated both of them.

#147 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

The T-800 in T2 got mangled by the T-1000. It was with the assistance of Sarah Connor that the T-1000 was defeated - definitive proof that the T-800 couldn't take on the T-1000 by itself.

The T-850 could go toe to toe physically with the TX... but initially she ruptured its fuel cell with a plasma shot prior in the beginning, and proceeds to prove its dominance over the T-850 in the bathroom brawl, eventually decapitating it and taking control of it after it was rendered offline. It required the use of a massive helicopter transport to severely damage it followed by a miniature nuclear detonation, which demonstrates that the T-850 had to reach beyond its capabilities in order to "defeat" the TX.

What this demonstrates is: The T-800/850 are not superior and wouldn't "own" them per say in a direct confrontation to destruction... rather the opposite.

#148 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

The T-800 in T2 got mangled by the T-1000. It was with the assistance of Sarah Connor that the T-1000 was defeated - definitive proof that the T-800 couldn't take on the T-1000 by itself.

The T-850 could go toe to toe physically with the TX... but initially she ruptured its fuel cell with a plasma shot prior in the beginning, and proceeds to prove its dominance over the T-850 in the bathroom brawl, eventually decapitating it and taking control of it after it was rendered offline. It required the use of a massive helicopter transport to severely damage it followed by a miniature nuclear detonation, which demonstrates that the T-850 had to reach beyond its capabilities in order to "defeat" the TX.

What this demonstrates is: The T-800/850 are not superior and wouldn't "own" them per say in a direct confrontation to destruction... rather the opposite.

The T-1000 didn't even mangle the T-800 at all until they wound up in the Steel Meel, the T-1000 only mangled the T-800 by using surrounding objects because he obviously couldn't do it with his shapeshifting, sharp metal knife abilities.... Which is definite proof the T-1000 can't do anything to the T-800 either if it's H2H. Help or not, the T-800 still won. It wasn't the fact he had help from Sarah, it was the fact he happened to be there at the right place at the right time. Like I Said anyways, help or not he still won.

Did the T-800 have any help defeating the T-X? Not really, the Connors did nothing for him, John only fired a gun at her a couple times which was non impressive, It was a whoopty doo moment. All the T-800 had to do was run her over with a helicopter, when he stopped her from killing John, he crushed her arm with his left hand while lifting a blast door up with the other and then shoved his fuel cell in her mouth which destroyed them both, but the T-800 still won because it was his nuclear battery.

#149 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

The T-1000 actually defeated the T-800 in the fight at the Mall and proceeded to search for John Connor. Then it proceeded to prove its superiority once more in the steel mill - because the T-800 could not do harm to it without outside assistance, i.e. liquid nitrogen/smelted steel.

I never said he did but the point was, on a basis just on their abilities, the TX is clearly superior and as I said in a direct physical confrontation to demonstration their capability, the TX would thrash the T-850. Was the point. Same goes for the T-1000.

#150 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

The T-1000 actually defeated the T-800 in the fight at the Mall and proceeded to search for John Connor. Then it proceeded to prove its superiority once more in the steel mill - because the T-800 could not do harm to it without outside assistance, i.e. liquid nitrogen/smelted steel.

I never said he did but the point was, on a basis just on their abilities, the TX is clearly superior and as I said in a direct physical confrontation to demonstration their capability, the TX would thrash the T-850. Was the point. Same goes for the T-1000.

No he did not, how did the T-1000 win? They were slamming each other against brick walls and the T-1000 knocked the T-800 down and threw him out the window and then walked away because he was to focused on John. The T-800 wasn't dead or even KO'd.....  I could say the T-800 defeated the T-800 by shooting him off the cop car.... Again the T-1000 didn't show any superiority other than his shapeshifting abilities and his healing factor, but because in the steel meel he had to use surrounding objects to damage the T-800, that shows his advantage over the T-800 is not all that impressive.  The T-1000 had to use a metal rod separate from his own weaponary to shut the T-800 down however, the T-1000 still failed at killing him.... Also the T-800 won when he blew the T-1000 into pieces..... That was a KO right there. same with the grenade shot.

The T-X would trash the T-800 and yet she failed horribly... Ok... that makes sense. Nope, the T-1000 failed horribly at killing him too... sorry, but it's the truth.

#151 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

The T-1000 didn't even mangle the T-800 at all until they wound up in the Steel Meel, the T-1000 only mangled the T-800 by using surrounding objects because he obviously couldn't do it with his shapeshifting, sharp metal knife abilities.... Which is definite proof the T-1000 can't do anything to the T-800 either if it's H2H. Help or not, the T-800 still won. It wasn't the fact he had help from Sarah, it was the fact he happened to be there at the right place at the right time. Like I Said anyways, help or not he still won.

Did the T-800 have any help defeating the T-X? Not really, the Connors did nothing for him, John only fired a gun at her a couple times which was non impressive, It was a whoopty doo moment. All the T-800 had to do was run her over with a helicopter, when he stopped her from killing John, he crushed her arm with his left hand while lifting a blast door up with the other and then shoved his fuel cell in her mouth which destroyed them both, but the T-800 still won because it was his nuclear battery.

So, let me make sure this is what you really mean.

The T-1000 loses to the T-850, because the 1000 had to use something outside its regular armament to beat the 800 in T2.

The T-X loses to the T-850, because the 850 used something outside its regular armament to beat the T-X.

The terminator that beat the 1000 got lucky, and therefore in any fight will beat the 1000.

A nuclear explosion defeated the T-X, so the 850 can easily defeat the T-X.

#152 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

Again, you fail to grasp the point I was making. In a direct physical confrontation, the T-800/T-850 lose. As they did in the films initially. -.-

#153 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:40 PM

Again, you fail to grasp the point I was making. In a direct physical confrontation, the T-800/T-850 lose. As they did in the films initially. -.-

Sir, I see where you were coming from, yes the T-1000 is superior to the T-800 due to his speed, shapeshifting abilities and it's insane healing factor, but that's it. As I stated, the T-1000 couldn't do any real damage, until they were in the steel meel where he could use surrounding objects to damage the T-800 which like I said, proves the T-1000's physical advantage over the T-800 is not impressive..... I know the same thing can be said about the T-800, so if they fought in a steel cage match, it would be a stalemate. ( obviously. )

No.... The T-800's didn't lose depending if you're talking a KO battle or Death battle, it went either way with the T-800 vs T-1000 And T-800 vs  T-X, Both TERMINATOR's KO'd the other several times in both movies.

#154 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

So, let me make sure this is what you really mean.

The T-1000 loses to the T-850, because the 1000 had to use something outside its regular armament to beat the 800 in T2.

The T-X loses to the T-850, because the 850 used something outside its regular armament to beat the T-X.

The terminator that beat the 1000 got lucky, and therefore in any fight will beat the 1000.

A nuclear explosion defeated the T-X, so the 850 can easily defeat the T-X.

I didn't say the T-1000 loses because he used outside objects in the around environment, I was just saying because he didn't actually do any damage to the T-800 until that point, his physical advantage over the T-800 isn't that impressive.

Nope, the T-800 actually used one of his own weaponary ( Fuel Cell ) to destroy her.

No, I won't say the T-800 would beat the T-1000 In any fight, it would depend on the fight, if it's h2h combat, then it would be a stalemate, if the T-800 had enough prep, then yes he could.

Yes the T-800 can beat the T-X Because the T-X wasn't even that serious of a villain.... The T-800 got to toss her around a lot more than she did him.

#155 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

delete

#156 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

If the Plasma Canon was really that hot, then it would of taken the T-800's flesh off and he wouldn't of needed Johns knife to cut his flesh off to get his damaged battery out. You arguing this and making up crap is stupid.

Not nessisarily. The prime vector of damage from a Plasma attack is the fact that it's Super Concentrated Heat. If it hits any substance that it can instantly boil, then it would Violently explode, much like the common steel and aluminum that modern vehicles are composed of.

A T-850's endoskeletal structure is composed of some unnamed substance which allows it to better resist Plasma Weaponry then lesser T models such as the T-800.

Being hit with the blast, and being resistant to the extreme heat and force of a plasma weapon, there would be no violent explosion of instantly vaporized material.

Ergo, Without a Violent explosion, the propagation of heat from the weapon would go nowhere.

I know exactly what I am talking about. You just believe what you chose.

Oh yes you believe everything you read and blah blah blah, Just like Scientist say the world was gonna end in 2012 and yet we're still here, you're probably one of those people that believed the world was gonna end too because you seem that deluded. =/ 1,000,000,000 Is hotter than the sun, if any nuclear explosion was that hot, then this Earth would vanish as if it never existed and again Nuclear explosions cause fire. Fire is not that hot and the T-1000 survived that and so did the T-800......

This is why people call you dense...

The Temperature of a Nuclear Fireball is essentially equivalent to sitting within the heart of the sun.

You also added a whole order of magnitude onto my number.

So, again, I say this, pointing to Every recorded instance of Atomic Testing done by man, which can easily be found, pretty much Anywhere you look, if you bother.

The Temperature of a Nuclear Blast within the Hypocenter is 1 , 000 , 000 °C to 10 , 000 , 000 °C

This isn't some 2012 bullshit... as well, Name some Actual Scientists who stated that 2012 was the end of the world... I bet you can't.

The movie only showed what weapon she selected to replace her flame thrower after the T-800 hit her with a Rocket Launcher and damaged her arm, it didn't show a damn list of this and that crap. So again make up more lies.

I suggest you rewatch the movie, because apparently you missed that scene. Either that, or you are liying about your not seeing it.

Also their is a alternate scene at the end of T2 where the T-1000 rose of the lake of hot steel and killed John just after the T-800 got lowered and then the T-1000 teleported himself back into the future.... John was dead, but God told John that John needed to live so he sent John back to Earth and that's when John woke up in a Hospital bed with tubes sticking out of his nose, mouth...etc... So therefore, the T-1000 is not really dead so your heat argument is retarded.

1) Can you provide a link to where we can see this deleted scene? Or an official script of some sort? Or pictures from the set? Quotes from the actors, regarding this mysterious scene that was never mentioned ANYWHERE else?

2) No, no you can't, because it doesn't exist.

3) Even if it were real, it wouldn't be canon, as it was an Alternate Scene which apparently never made it off the cutting room floor.

4) Oh wait, you're denser then nutronium, so you'd say that said deleted scene which is completly unsupported, is more significant then the Actual scene, seen by millions of people, and accepeted by millions of people, as well as chronologically important to the next movies....

5) So, please, do provide some sort of link or evidance for your scene, probably written by a ten year old, closet gay, chiristian child, with abusive ultra conservative parents...

#157 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:18 AM

Also their is a alternate scene at the end of T2 where the T-1000 rose of the lake of hot steel and killed John just after the T-800 got lowered and then the T-1000 teleported himself back into the future.... John was dead, but God told John that John needed to live so he sent John back to Earth and that's when John woke up in a Hospital bed with tubes sticking out of his nose, mouth...etc... So therefore, the T-1000 is not really dead so your heat argument is retarded.

Aside from being a major Alien-Predator fan, I am something of a Terminator fan as well. And I happen to own the Extreme Edition of Terminator 2: Judgement Day-- James Cameron only filmed TWO endings. He filmed the ending where we see nothing but a street pavement passing by with Sarah Connor's narration, and he filmed the alternate ending where we see an elderly Sarah Connor recording a voice journal on a casset player saying how Judgment Day was averted, and that John Connor became a senator and how he had formed a family on his own.

I can effectively say that the ending you mentioned doesn't exist. And this is coming from someone who is also a Terminator fan.

-Rakai'Thwei

#158 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:47 AM

Not nessisarily. The prime vector of damage from a Plasma attack is the fact that it's Super Concentrated Heat. If it hits any substance that it can instantly boil, then it would Violently explode, much like the common steel and aluminum that modern vehicles are composed of.

A T-850's endoskeletal structure is composed of some unnamed substance which allows it to better resist Plasma Weaponry then lesser T models such as the T-800.

Being hit with the blast, and being resistant to the extreme heat and force of a plasma weapon, there would be no violent explosion of instantly vaporized material.

Ergo, Without a Violent explosion, the propagation of heat from the weapon would go nowhere.

You have to understand it's not just the force of the Plasma Canon that causes explosions, but the wiring in the Vehicle that also causes the Vehicle to explode.

Their has not been any Model such as a T-850 in any of THE TERMINATOR movies, since the T-800 withstood a Plasma Blast, a T-850 Would without problems.

Again, the Plasma Canon causes the materials to explode and that's it, it doesn't vape it.... You yourself gave a bad example that it can destroy Aluminum metal which is cheap metal.

whatever.

This is why people call you dense...

The Temperature of a Nuclear Fireball is essentially equivalent to sitting within the heart of the sun.

You also added a whole order of magnitude onto my number.

So, again, I say this, pointing to Every recorded instance of Atomic Testing done by man, which can easily be found, pretty much Anywhere you look, if you bother.

The Temperature of a Nuclear Blast within the Hypocenter is 1 , 000 , 000 °C to 10 , 000 , 000 °C

This isn't some 2012 bullshit... as well, Name some Actual Scientists who stated that 2012 was the end of the world... I bet you can't.

Ok... If Nuclear Bombs are as hot as the core of the sun, then we would all be dead. Why wasn't the Earth destroyed back in world war 2? Why did it take more than 1 bomb to wipe out Japan? The force of the Bombs were powerful along with fire, but the fire only blew out the country and killed people....... People are not T-1000's to where they can regenerate...

Yes the explosions are millions of degrees.... Let me guess, the T-800 got up from a truck explosion in T1 without any damaged ad because it was an explosion, I guess the heat was 1,000,000 degrees too wasn't it? LOL

I only brought up the 2012 thing because you ramble on about what scientist say and blah blah blah, I used that as an example. You believe what scientist say, so you obviously must believe in what scientist say about the 2012 crap... no I don't have the scientist names because I turned the TV off half way before it was over because I was tired of listening to all the lies and nonsense.

I suggest you rewatch the movie, because apparently you missed that scene. Either that, or you are liying about your not seeing it.

If you're talking about the scene where the T-X replaces here damage Plasma Canon with a flame thrower/blow torch, I am positive it only said " Searching replacement Weapon, Alternate Weapon Selected. " It showed nothing of a list. I believe I saw a list scrolling real fast on her screen, but the writing was too small for you to see it... I mean small enough you couldn't even read it with a telescope in front of the TV...

1) Can you provide a link to where we can see this deleted scene? Or an official script of some sort? Or pictures from the set? Quotes from the actors, regarding this mysterious scene that was never mentioned ANYWHERE else?

2) No, no you can't, because it doesn't exist.

3) Even if it were real, it wouldn't be canon, as it was an Alternate Scene which apparently never made it off the cutting room floor.

4) Oh wait, you're denser then nutronium, so you'd say that said deleted scene which is completly unsupported, is more significant then the Actual scene, seen by millions of people, and accepeted by millions of people, as well as chronologically important to the next movies....

5) So, please, do provide some sort of link or evidance for your scene, probably written by a ten year old, closet gay, chiristian child, with abusive ultra conservative parents...

1. Nope I can't find it anywhere, I only know of this because I met James Cameron in real life and he told me so and he told me that the scene was going to stay secretly sealed. I believe it too, since the T-1000 didn't instantly vape that would be proof that he play'd like he was dead by mimicking the hot steel and it is also proof that one Plasma Blast from the T-X wouldn't come anything near close to vaping him.

2. Yes it does exist. Write a letter to James Cameron.

3. Canon or not, he's still not dead and theirs nothing you can do about it. The only reason it isn't canon is because it was cut from the theatrical version, but it doesn't change the fact that he was secretly never dead.

4. What actual scene are you talking about? The one where he mimics the moltein steel and acts like he's dead? If so..... They just wanted everybody to believe he was dead.... That way when he shows up again in another future timeline John will see that the T-1000 never died and John will no it is the same T-1000 that was after him when he was a child.

5. 10 year olds aren't creative enough to just make up crap like that.... lol...... only retards with Hockey Helmets on do not believe that the T-1000 is still alive..... which...... he is.

#159 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

Aside from being a major Alien-Predator fan, I am something of a Terminator fan as well. And I happen to own the Extreme Edition of Terminator 2: Judgement Day-- James Cameron only filmed TWO endings. He filmed the ending where we see nothing but a street pavement passing by with Sarah Connor's narration, and he filmed the alternate ending where we see an elderly Sarah Connor recording a voice journal on a casset player saying how Judgment Day was averted, and that John Connor became a senator and how he had formed a family on his own.

I can effectively say that the ending you mentioned doesn't exist. And this is coming from someone who is also a Terminator fan.

-Rakai'Thwei

Their are 2 alternate endings in T2, The one of Sarah talking and recording herself and that was released on a Blu-Ray Edition of T2. The other Alternate ending of the T-1000 coming back from the hot steel is sealed... I do not believe he's dead either. James Cameron lied when he said the T-1000 was dead.. He just wanted people to believe that.

#160 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

Then give us definitive physical proof of this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users