Not nessisarily. The prime vector of damage from a Plasma attack is the fact that it's Super Concentrated Heat. If it hits any substance that it can instantly boil, then it would Violently explode, much like the common steel and aluminum that modern vehicles are composed of.
A T-850's endoskeletal structure is composed of some unnamed substance which allows it to better resist Plasma Weaponry then lesser T models such as the T-800.
Being hit with the blast, and being resistant to the extreme heat and force of a plasma weapon, there would be no violent explosion of instantly vaporized material.
Ergo, Without a Violent explosion, the propagation of heat from the weapon would go nowhere.
You have to understand it's not just the force of the Plasma Canon that causes explosions, but the wiring in the Vehicle that also causes the Vehicle to explode.
Their has not been any Model such as a T-850 in any of THE TERMINATOR movies, since the T-800 withstood a Plasma Blast, a T-850 Would without problems.
Again, the Plasma Canon causes the materials to explode and that's it, it doesn't vape it.... You yourself gave a bad example that it can destroy Aluminum metal which is cheap metal.
This is why people call you dense...
The Temperature of a Nuclear Fireball is essentially equivalent to sitting within the heart of the sun.
You also added a whole order of magnitude onto my number.
So, again, I say this, pointing to Every recorded instance of Atomic Testing done by man, which can easily be found, pretty much Anywhere you look, if you bother.
The Temperature of a Nuclear Blast within the Hypocenter is 1 , 000 , 000 °C to 10 , 000 , 000 °C
This isn't some 2012 bullshit... as well, Name some Actual Scientists who stated that 2012 was the end of the world... I bet you can't.
Ok... If Nuclear Bombs are as hot as the core of the sun, then we would all be dead. Why wasn't the Earth destroyed back in world war 2? Why did it take more than 1 bomb to wipe out Japan? The force of the Bombs were powerful along with fire, but the fire only blew out the country and killed people....... People are not T-1000's to where they can regenerate...
Yes the explosions are millions of degrees.... Let me guess, the T-800 got up from a truck explosion in T1 without any damaged ad because it was an explosion, I guess the heat was 1,000,000 degrees too wasn't it? LOL
I only brought up the 2012 thing because you ramble on about what scientist say and blah blah blah, I used that as an example. You believe what scientist say, so you obviously must believe in what scientist say about the 2012 crap... no I don't have the scientist names because I turned the TV off half way before it was over because I was tired of listening to all the lies and nonsense.
I suggest you rewatch the movie, because apparently you missed that scene. Either that, or you are liying about your not seeing it.
If you're talking about the scene where the T-X replaces here damage Plasma Canon with a flame thrower/blow torch, I am positive it only said " Searching replacement Weapon, Alternate Weapon Selected. " It showed nothing of a list. I believe I saw a list scrolling real fast on her screen, but the writing was too small for you to see it... I mean small enough you couldn't even read it with a telescope in front of the TV...
1) Can you provide a link to where we can see this deleted scene? Or an official script of some sort? Or pictures from the set? Quotes from the actors, regarding this mysterious scene that was never mentioned ANYWHERE else?
2) No, no you can't, because it doesn't exist.
3) Even if it were real, it wouldn't be canon, as it was an Alternate Scene which apparently never made it off the cutting room floor.
4) Oh wait, you're denser then nutronium, so you'd say that said deleted scene which is completly unsupported, is more significant then the Actual scene, seen by millions of people, and accepeted by millions of people, as well as chronologically important to the next movies....
5) So, please, do provide some sort of link or evidance for your scene, probably written by a ten year old, closet gay, chiristian child, with abusive ultra conservative parents...
1. Nope I can't find it anywhere, I only know of this because I met James Cameron in real life and he told me so and he told me that the scene was going to stay secretly sealed. I believe it too, since the T-1000 didn't instantly vape that would be proof that he play'd like he was dead by mimicking the hot steel and it is also proof that one Plasma Blast from the T-X wouldn't come anything near close to vaping him.
2. Yes it does exist. Write a letter to James Cameron.
3. Canon or not, he's still not dead and theirs nothing you can do about it. The only reason it isn't canon is because it was cut from the theatrical version, but it doesn't change the fact that he was secretly never dead.
4. What actual scene are you talking about? The one where he mimics the moltein steel and acts like he's dead? If so..... They just wanted everybody to believe he was dead.... That way when he shows up again in another future timeline John will see that the T-1000 never died and John will no it is the same T-1000 that was after him when he was a child.
5. 10 year olds aren't creative enough to just make up crap like that.... lol...... only retards with Hockey Helmets on do not believe that the T-1000 is still alive..... which...... he is.