• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Model_O

Model_O

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

Model_O Enter your Set-Up for the match here. This is your post - it belongs to you - and you may use the EDIT function at any time in the future to update this post.

Friday the 31st!

Jason's weapons Michaels Weapons
Long Range: Spear Long Range: Scythe
Short Range: Tent Spike Short Range: Garden Claw
Signature: Machete Signature: Kitchen Knife
Wild Card Weapon:Speargun Wild Card Weapon: Car

Jason is undead, Michael has the cult of thorn (First sequel continuity) both are seemingly impervious to harm, but who will win?

We open with 4 teens driving fast down the Highway, they seem frantic and scared, as if they are trying to get away from someone.

Boy: Shit, did we lose him?

Girl: I think so!

Boy 2: Who the hell was that?

Girl 2: I dont know! but he didn't like us going into his house at all.

The teens pull over at the side of the road, the gas meter reads Empty, luckily there is a Gas Can in the trunk. The first boy goes to get it, he starts refilling the tank. Suddenly, he sees a car in the distance, It's a police car. He feels safe for a second, but as it get's closer it doesn't slow down, infact it starts to turn for them!

Boy: GET OUT OF THE CAR!

The 3 other kids try to get out of the car, but the second boy doesn't make it on time and the car gets smashed as he has one foot out, he ragdolls into the dirt road.

Boy: ERIC!

The 3 run to go help him, they reach him. He is alive, but injured.

Eric: Just leave me, I'll slow you guys down too much.

The 3 leave him behind as Michael is shown exiting his car, Michael starts to follow the 3, but the Eric distracts him.

Eric: Hey asshole!

Michael turns back.

Eric: Yeah thats right asshole!

Eric tries to sit up, Micheal reaches him, and pulls a garden claw out, he then smashes it into Eric's head, killing him instantly, Micheal stares at the forest, before walking past a sign that reads "Welcome to Camp Forest Green"

We see the kids running through the woods, they come across a cabin.

Boy: Hey, a cabin! Maybe they can help us out!

The teens run into the cabin! They open it up, there is rotting food and a foul smell, which they take note of. They open up a room, it is piled high with bodies.

Girl 1: Oh my god!

Suddenly, from beneath the floor Jason bursts out, girl one and boy one run away, but girl 2 is in shock, Jason decapitates her with the machete in his hands.

Girl 1: SASHAAAA!

The surviving teens run away, out of the cabin, but at the door is micheal, who drives his tomahawk into the first girls face, the remaining boy is caught between the two. Jason grabs him from behind and rams a tent spike into his neck, and the two killers meet face to face. both tilt their heads to the side, then Micheal pulls out his kitchen knife, Jason pulls out his Machete. They charge at eachother and scene!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

Learn More About
Jason Voorhees
Read more about Jason Voorhees at Wikipedia
Official Site: Newline Cinema Links: Wiki - Jason Voorhees Camp Blood Friday the 13th - The Website

Michael Myers
Read more about Michael Myers at Wikipedia
Official Site: http://www.universal....com/index.php'>Universal Studios Links: Michael Myers Wiki entry IMDB Page Official Site

#3 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

I'm pretty sure this match-up has happened a few times, and I believe Voorhees tends to come out as the victor due to his healing factor.

#4 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

Michael Myers would take this...

#5 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

In fact, it seems Voorhees is 4-0 against Myers in battles. So unless a setup is actually put in, which is highly recommended, I don't see that changing

#6 Model_O

Model_O

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

I've added a scenario, including a setting, what era they are from and what weapons are on hand.

#7 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

Jason has healing and a machette. A machette vs a kitchen knife, I'm going with the machette.

#8 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Jason should never be able to beat Myers. Myers is smarter, faster and a better killer than Jason. He also has more better showings than Jason. If we ignore Rob Zombies films...Michael Myers has ACTUALLY succeeded in killing his victims. It doesn't matter if Jason has a machete because Myers had dealt with people with more dangerous weapons. He also doesn't matter if Jason has a healing factor because Myers is ACTUALLY immortal. He can't die unless he killed his whole family. The curse of thorn will not allow him to die. And Myers has suffered just as much punishment as Jason, if not worse.

And again Myers is much more smarter and faster than Jason. While Jason is dumb and slow. Myers actually strategies on his kills and just doesn't rely on his brute strength...Like the time he disguised himself as some girls boyfriend during Halloween 5. Jason can be taken dumb and Myers will find that way.

I'm going with the one who Jason is inspired off of...

#9 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

Not bad for your CBUB match debut, Model_O, but you might want to expand on certain things next time out, such as the characters (i.e., be a bit more descriptive than just calling certain characters "Boy 1" and "Girl 2").

As for the match, no one really "wins", since both Michael and Jason always come back to terrorize folks in their next films. I guess, though, that Myers gets the "kill" here in the short run, being the more clever and resourceful of the two. Won't be at all easy, though.

#10 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

Pretty good. Watch little things like capitalization and spelling and giving the kids names would have been good, but still, an excellent effort. Michael may be smarter but meeting face to face in a small cabin, I'm gonna give it to Jason because he's more of a powerhouse.

#11 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

Hmm... I voted but the thingie that lets me grade a match didn't pop up.

#12 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

Given the location, Jason has a home advantage which would greatly help him. Due to the fact that Jason basically "grew up" In Crystal Lake, this could be a deciding factor. Point To Jason

Micheal Myers (Here On Known as M.M) is smarter, and faster then Jason..that may not be able to cope with Jason's teleportation... Half Point To Each

Jason is better armed, with the longer reach of his Machete. Compare that to the reach of M.M's knife..But M.M makes up for it due to his strategic mind, so he could use his limited arsenal to his advantage, point to M.M.

They are both immortal so infinite points to each.

End: The fight is a stalemate, no one wins.

NO VICTOR.

#13 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
DSkillz gives it a grade of: C Decent for your first set-up and good story, but for me, it needed a bit more story and more on the characters themselves.
sirmethos gives it a grade of: B
OMFG gives it a grade of: B For your first match, it's a really good set-up. The match is all right, but no one really wins. Over all, good job.
Boratz gives it a grade of: A
AVP vs The Terminator gives it a grade of: C Reads like a script, and there's no real reason for them fighting other than "Michael wanders into Camp Crystal Lake and Jason comes after him". Also, what is Camp Forest Green?
FoxFingers gives it a grade of: B it's ok
SCORE
Jason Voorhees: 20
Michael Myers: 12
FPA: 2.8

#14 Model_O

Model_O

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
DSkillz gives it a grade of: C Decent for your first set-up and good story, but for me, it needed a bit more story and more on the characters themselves.
sirmethos gives it a grade of: B
OMFG gives it a grade of: B For your first match, it's a really good set-up. The match is all right, but no one really wins. Over all, good job.
Boratz gives it a grade of: A
AVP vs The Terminator gives it a grade of: C Reads like a script, and there's no real reason for them fighting other than "Michael wanders into Camp Crystal Lake and Jason comes after him". Also, what is Camp Forest Green?
FoxFingers gives it a grade of: B it's ok
SCORE
Jason Voorhees: 20
Michael Myers: 12
FPA: 2.8

Not bad for a first shot.

Also camp Forest Green was what Crystal Lake's name was changed to in an attempt to bury the Camp Blood Murders. Appropriate since it was used when Jason was first written as an undead killer i found it to be a nice touch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Michael vs Jason, Voorhees, Myers, Friday, the, 13, Halloween, Slasher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users