#1 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

End of Batman Part 1

Batman jumps from the Batmobile opening his retractable wings, his rocket boots actuate, sending him flying through the air of Khazan leaving the Batmobile behind.

“Terry why did you leave the Batmobile?” Bruce asks through Batman’s communicator.

“It’s slow out here tonight I wanted to stretch my legs,” Terry replies.

“Listen this isn’t Gotham there are even more dangerous treats out there in Khazan.” The former Batman says. “You can’t let your guard down one sec-”

Something or someone slams into Terry sending him crashing towards the earth. Landing with a thud onto the street thankfully the Batsuit takes the impact of the fall. Someone is on top of him pushing down attempting to hold him there. Batman then gets into a wrestling match, he gets his feet into position to kick off his foe, he kicks the opponents hips sending him flying through the air a few feet. Terry kips up to his feet seeing his foe is a man in a green suit.

“TERRY are you alright!?” Bruce yells through the com.

“Yeah but I got company,” Batman says. “Who are you?”

“I’m the Green Ranger and I am your end!” Says Tommy as he summons his Dragon Dagger. He blasts a green energy beam at Batman.

Terry rolls to the side dodging the energy beam. “Why are you doing this?”

“I’m destroying you… and I’m doing it because my empress commands me to!” The Green Ranger says with a evil laugh. This time Batman attacks first and throws Batarangs at his foe. Tommy deflects them with his dagger. Now he runs at Batman, “That the best you got!?

He throws a straight kick, and Terry sidesteps it, he attempts a jab to Tommy’s head but Tommy catches his fist in his hand. The Green Ranger then sweeps his leg making Batman fall onto his back. He brings down the Dragon Dagger towards Terry’s chest but Batman actuates his rocket boots sending him skidding across the road away from the Green Ranger.

“Running like a coward!” Tommy laughs evilly again.

Batman gets to his feet, “This isn’t going to be easy.” He says to Bruce.

“Hold it together I’m trying to get info on this guy.” Bruce replies.

The Green Ranger sends a other energy beam towards Batman, and Batman throws Batarangs at the Ranger. Both men dodge the attacks the same way diving to the side in perfect unison.

“Your going to see what happens when a bat fights a dragon!” Batman’s attacker says with supreme confidence.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

Learn More About
Tommy Oliver
Read more about Tommy Oliver at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai America Links: Wikipedia Tommy Oliver site Power Rangers Central Green Ranger MySpace site

Batman Beyond
Read more about Batman Beyond at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Brothers Links: Wikipedia.org BatmanBeyond.com Batman Beyond The Tomorrow Knight

#3 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

First off no DRAGONZORD, it's not in Khazan, why you ask? Because I say so :ph34r:. Sorry the setup isn't the best haven't done a match in awhile :wub:

Terry http://batman.wikia....Terry_McGinnis)
This is Terry towards the end of Batman Beyond series.

Tommy http://powerrangers....ki/Tommy_Oliver
This is Tommy from his first season as a ranger.

For Tommy to win he has to kill Batman, and for Batman to win he must knock out Tommy.

#4 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

Terry still isn't as expierenced as Bruce is in martial arts at this point, visa vie, he doesn't far as well agaisnt Tommy who has been training all his life up until this point.

#5 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Tommy has been training for a good portion of his life, yeah... in high-school level karate. This simply doesn't compare to Terry's training from Bruce.

Nice set-up, btw.

#6 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

While it is true that Tommy has more martial arts training Terry has more experience in super-hero level brawls. And a better teacher than Tommy could hope for. Add in the weopons advantage and I think after a hard fight Terry takes Tommy down.

#7 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

Terry has beaten the future JLA twice and managed to keep Superman from killing him by outsmarting him when Superman was being controlled. Terry is a good fighter and has way more experience then Tommy. Terry wins. He has defeated more dangerous and powerful foes. Okay setup.

#8 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

While it is true that Tommy has more martial arts training Terry has more experience in super-hero level brawls. And a better teacher than Tommy could hope for. Add in the weopons advantage and I think after a hard fight Terry takes Tommy down.

Well Terry doesn't have that many more "Weapons" more equipment for sure. Also remember the Dragon Dagger is very powerful, more powerful than any of Terry's weapons or equipment. Terry's true weapons Batarangs, Flashbang grenades, and he can send electrical discharges throughout the suit that can be activated by pushing a button on his belt. But mostly Terry brawls and uses Batarangs. Edge in amount equipment/weapons to Terry but power weapon wise has to go to Tommy's Dragon Dagger.

#9 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

Hmmmmm....A

#10 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

I love Tommy but with the Batsuit, can't Terry just overpower him?

#11 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

Hmmmmm, well saying Tommy is high school level karate is actually not true (not trying to disrespect anyone). As for this fight, well Tommy goes down hard but Terry will get a few bumps and bruises. I think if this was Tommy who was trained by Ninjor it would be a pretty even fight.

#12 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

How? What other on-screen training did he receive?

#13 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:11 PM

Tommy got training from Ninjor the creator of the original power coins during the Ninja quest. Tommy before that was already a Karate Master and excellent in martial arts.

#14 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

I love Tommy but with the Batsuit, can't Terry just overpower him?

Probably, it is unclear weather the rangers strength is augmented by the suits.

#15 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

Probably, it is unclear weather the rangers strength is augmented by the suits.

its would have to be altered some but how much is difficult to gauge.

Reason is the rangers clash with weapons against monsters that show super strength but can push back against them and such.

#16 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

Rangers get superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, and durability. . How strong they are is up in the air.

#17 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

How? What other on-screen training did he receive?

It doesn't show him being trained on-screen but if you look at his skill and his ranking status as a martial artist on the show (I think he was a third degree black belt). The only person that falls under "high school Karate" would be Billy since he was trained by Jason. When the other rangers clearly show they have had training by an actual master. For example when I took martial arts there was a kid about 12 years old who was a black belt. But saying that Tommy just had high school martial arts is just untrue that would mean he was trained by Jason which when he met Jason rivaled him in combat. They were considered equals until Jason was questioned by Zordon about his leadership and Tommy was made leader as the White Ranger.

#18 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

Ninja quest gave them way more skills as Power Rangers in that story arc if you were to rewatch it. Jason and Tommy were already above high school level martial arts when they both made there own debuts. Jason in the very first episode was teaching classes and Tommy came in later on beating Jason in a tournament if I remember correctly. It was obvious later on Tommy became a Karate Master like his actor Jason David Frank in real life.

#19 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

True, baller. Everyone except Billy was actually trained but a master (not saying that all had the same master). Jason might actually be considered a master since he did have his own dojo (sorta). And the only way to teach karate is to be a master. So this is just my spectulation and I could be completely wrong here, Jason is noble and honorable character so I think he would obey the rules of martial arts and wait to be a master before training an entire class at the Juice Bar. Not saying he was a master but could have been a possiblity. I think I will chewed out in three....two....

#20 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

Terrys suit can smash through the walls of the batcave, as demonstrated in the episode where it was possessed. I dont think Tommy ever displayed strength like that.
Also I have often wondered if power rangers strength feats were due to the suits or just the strange physics that govern the rangers universe. Case in point, air in space and the rangers fighting robots while unmorphed.
Although Terry has been overpowered by normal humans while in the suit but I blamed that on plot convenience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users