• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Chapter 1: http://www.electricf...showtopic=30437

Chpater 2: http://www.electricf...showtopic=30549

HITMAN: ARKHAM CITY

CHAPTER 3: THE RICHER YOU ARE THE MORE MEN YOU HAVE

AGENT 47

A villainous male dressed in green kept running for his life. One, dressed up as one of his men was in hot pursuit. “Stop him!” Yelled Edward Nigma. The AK’s shot toward the assassin known as Agent 47. He reached behind him and pulled out his two silverballers. His index fingers pressed on the triggers as he turned and extended his arms outward. With perfect execution, the bullets whistled through the air and slid in the skulls of two men. Agent 47 kept his breathing steady as he ran forward. He squeezed the triggers once more and shot another male in the heart and the other in the forehead. He moved his hands back to replace his silverballers back in to their holsters. With a rolling flip, he grabbed one of the AK’s and spun to once knee. After doing so, he aimed and shot the rest of the ten men down. He looked over his shoulder and not seeing is target in sight. He stood up slowly and followed.

The Riddler breathed heavy from the running he was doing, he saw in front of him Batman handling more of his goons. Batman was on the last male, he gripped the man’s collar and with a mean headbutt he knocked the man out cold. The Riddler looks toward Batman full of fear. “He mowed my men down as if they were nothing! Who the HELL is he?!” Batman kept silent and stood in front of Nigma looking at the entrance of the room and waiting for 47. The Assassin was near. He took slow steps encase of any traps. He pressed back to the wall and from that he heard a BEEP BEEP BEEP. He looked over his shoulder and small explosions begins to erupt behind him. The Assassin ran through the hall as the small bombs detonated after the other. He took a leap forward and rolled himself in a front flip. The flames caught on to his disguise and he quickly had to take them off. Agent 47 found himself inside this room with multiple doors. He figured to check all of them but it would take too long.

He calmed his nerves and looked for any other possible way. He looked at the cracks of the door, the more light that means that no one is mostly in there. He saw one crack from a door that seems darker than the rest. He went through the vent of another door next to the one that might have more people inside. Noticing that thorn in his side was there also, Batman. He had to move quick, the Agent stood up and flung his lighter toward Batman, who only saw a blur of 47 thanks to the flames engulfing his attire. Batman yelled as he stumbled back and fell out the window. The Riddler hues where in shock that someone can do that to The Dark Knight. The villain looked toward 47 as he was walking back to the wall. “I’ll pay you double, not triple for whoever is sending to you kill me! Please! I can assist you!” Begged Nigma. 47 extended his right arm, squeezed the trigger of his silverballer and after, nothing but skull and brain is stained on the wall from Edwards head.

Agent 47 looked outside the window and to his surprise, though he didn’t show it on his face that The Bat was gone. Agent 47 took out his phone and crossed off The Riddler from his hit list. He needed to find his next target and soon. The Agent back tracked to where Nigma’s base was. He sat down and began to hack in to the computer. He sees an email of a partnership between several individuals.

“The Joker is too powerful in Gotham. I believe if you, Harvey, and myself were to work together we can dethrone Joker as king of Gotham.” -Nigma’s email.

The Penguin never responded but now that 47 saw The Penguin’s name he is his next target.

BATMAN

CRASH! His back hit the cement and Batman rolled in to a sewer and fell inside. He purposely did so for the trashed water to take the flames out. Bruce stood up as he breathed heavy, hurt from his fall and even though his suit protected him from the flames, he still felt a bit of burning sensation. He crawled to the wall and pressed on his ear. “Alfred….” Batman said. Alfred responded. “Sir you do not sound okay. What happened?” Bruce hung his head in silence and responded to Alfred. “He caught me by surprise.” His butler heard his words and from his responsive silence he can tell that Alfred is shocked that somebody got the drop on him. “I’ll be fine, Alfred.” The Dark Knight stood up and begins to make his way out of the sewers. A moment later, Wayne was in the Watch Tower again. He was looking for any clues to who the assassin might go after next. He did the same thing, he entered the base of The Riddler then looked at his emails. Batman knows now that Penguin is his next target. Bruce pressed on his com link but held a bit longer to get in touch with another ally.

Oracle: “I know this is a stupid question, but how is everything?”

Batman: “We have a killer out on the loose. He’s targeting every criminal we’ve encountered, or so it seems.”

Oracle: “Alright, so what’s the plan.”

Batman: “Tell everyone to be on the lookout and warn them about the mysterious killer. Two-Face and The Riddler are dead. I’m going after Penguin now but tell the others to warn everyone we’ve faced.”

Oracle: “You got it.” She pressed the com link on her computer and informed everyone. “This is Oracle. I just got confirmation that a killer is on the loose. He killed Two-Face and just killed The Riddler moments earlier. Batman believes he is going to kill every criminal we have ever encountered. We have to warn them, all of them. And if they don’t want to listen then we’ll make them listen….Batman said that last sentence.”

Nightwing: “Got it. I’ll check the west side, warn every gang.”

Robin: “I got the north of Gotham. But ah….there is only three of us. Who is going to check the east or south?”

Batman: “I know someone who can help, wither she likes it or not.”

Robin: “She isn’t a very good follower.”

Batman: “I’ll make her help.”

Nightwing: “Good luck with that, Nightwing out.”

Batman made his way to the rooftop and begins to go toward the location of the Penguin. Where ever there is water, he will mostly likely be there.

PENGUIN

Penguin: “If you want to use the water I own then go for it. But I want a price for it. And it bloody damn well be a good prince!”

The villain hung the phone violently and didn’t let the person over the other line respond in time. He rubbed his bald head and looks toward on his guards walking inside his office. “I don’t understand, there are gangs everywhere and people want me to be their business associate because I have money. Those money grumbling hounds!” Penguin stood up from his chair as his guard continued to speak. “Mr. Cobblepot sir our systems are down, something must have tampered with the security programming.” He stepped out of his office with the guard who is telling him the bad news. He clinched his umbrella and hunched it over his shoulder. Guards are packed to the brim. About 15 on each floor watching the halls. No doubt Penguin has probably the biggest gang since he pays so well. “Joker is a damn thorn in my side! How am I supposed to take over Arkham when his a** is somehow getting more people by the dozen! PISSES ME OFF!” He walked to the balcony inside the theater and with a wicked smile he lifted his arms in the air as his men are yelling to amp themselves up for war.

“We had him, almost had The Batman by the balls! Now, we take our stand and take over Arkham! Joker and the others being greedy but they lack one thing that I have.” He laughed a bit and continued. “They lack money. I can get all the weapons, security everything we need! Our time is now!” The men raised their guns in the air and various weapons. Penguin began to pace from side to side as he continued his speech. “And we do what no other villain could do….kill The Batman!” His minions yelled even more fiercely like caged lions. One heard them from above them. His cape draped over his shoulders and he didn’t make a move yet, he knows that using Penguin as bait to get the killer is probably a bad idea but to the Dark Knight, he figured he had no choice.

THE SHOWDOWN

Batman became somewhat of a guardian for Penguin without his knowledge. Just the thought of trying to save this man’s life is sickening to the Dark Knight but he knew if he just let 47 kill him, he’d feel just as guilty if he didn’t try to stop 47. Bruce was in deep thought, he wondered if he should reveal himself as an ally to Penguin. He thought to do it the only way to strike fear in the hearts of the crooks. He stuck to the shadows in the raptors. “Cobblepot.” Said a dark voice. The Penguin and his crooks looked around as they raises their guns in various directions looking for The Dark Knight. “Harvey Dent is dead. Edward Nigma is dead. And you’re next if you don’t listen to me.” Bruce waited for a response he knew using the villains real names it will show that Batman is more serious than he actually already is if he ever could be. “What kind of joke is this?!” Shouted Penguin and he continued. “You’re not stupid enough Batman to go and kill two heavy crimelords are you? So your next target is me? When we find you Batman we’re going to gut you like a fish!”

The men of Penguin squeezed their triggers and shot in the directions where their guns were aimed. Penguin was backing up and the back of his head bumped in to the chest of a muscular man. The male behind Penguin gripped the villain’s mouth and drug him in the darkness like a shadow wanting to engulf the light. Penguin’s back is slammed to the wall and Batman kept his hand over his mouth. “Listen and listen now. Someone is coming to kill you and I don’t know who he is but imagine myself just as a killer. I’ll let that sink in to your brain.” Penguin actually listened to the Batman’s words. Bruce slowly took his hand away from Cobblepot’s mouth. “So, you know what he looks like? Huh? This damn killer?” Asked an angered Penguin. Batman shook his head toward his adversary yet ally. “No.” With one word it got Penguin’s heart pumping fast that someone that is possibly as smart as Batman is taking the word vigilante to a whole new level.

“What if you’re lying and all of this is just to get me back to Arkham?” The Penguin asked as he looked up to Batman. The Caped Crusader smirked and begins to walk away. “Like I told Nigma I don’t have to save you.” He continued to walk the other direction but Penguin quickly asked for Batman to stop. “Okay hold on a bloody second!” The Penguin yelled then all of a sudden the lights when off. Batman stopped in his tracks and looks to the lights that were shut off. “He’s here.” Stated Batman. He shot his batline reel and took to the raptors again and activating his night vision. Now he had to wait.

After cutting off the lights Agent 47 snuck inside. The Penguins men scattered to find the killer at their bosses words. “You find that son of a b***h and bring me is damn head!” Screamed The Penguin. Agent 47 heard his voice and followed. He placed his back to the wall as two men are coming toward him, he waited for them to pass. The second crook passed, 47 lunged up and lifted the males wrist upward that was holding the gun. With a mean uppercut and an elbow across the face, the male is knock out cold. 47 caught his body not to make any sound. He then snuck behind the male in front and wrapped his arms around his neck and squeezed the sleeper hold on him. He laid his body down slowly as well not to make any sudden noises. This time it was for 47 a disguise might now help because Penguins men just were all black and with no mask. He needed to this stealthy all the way. Five men were guarding The Penguin who had his own umbrella M-16 gun out and ready.

Agent 47 slid his silverballers out of their holsters. With quick work five bullets are pierced individually in the foreheads of the five guards. “Oh my….” Batman was speechless at the quick precision from Agent 47. The Dark Knight looked to where the shots came from seeing the bald assassin. Batman now knew what he looked like but The Assassin looked up directly toward the direction of Bruce. Batman knows for sure that the assassin can see him. Bruce almost felt what he delivers in the hearts of criminals. Fear. Agent 47 knew that this mysterious figure was just like him, but never crossing the line to kill. He himself also almost felt a feeling that he hasn’t never felt, fear. Both men didn’t show it on their faces but it was as if one was looking at his darker half and the other looking at his lighter half. It obvious they will meet….eventually. Batman sprung down toward 47 who extended his silverballer outward. But shots are heard and The Agent had to divert.

The Penguin shot toward where The Assassin was and where The Dark Knight was gliding. Bruce rolled behind a wall and stated to Penguin. “Penguin because of you, he got away.” The villain just responded coldly. “I’m not gonna let some balled murderer kill me!” After he stated those responsive words, he ran deep in to his lair. After, Penguin pushed a button and BOOM! The entire inside of the theater exploded. Batman ran and dove out of a window while Agent 47 jumped off the second story to the outside. He landed on the car and rolled off to one knee. Batman patted out the rest of the flames on his shoulder then begun to look around for Agent 47. Both were on opposite sides of the building. Agent 47 looked for a trail that can lead to his lair. 47 peeked his head out and seeing Penguin and his men run to the passage of the villain’s layer. Once the coast was clear, 47 followed.

Batman kept quiet as he went inside the secret passage just a few moments after before finding out where it is. Penguin orders 25 men to scatter and search for Agent 47 or Batman and kill on sight. Agent 47 continued to follow closely to the men that are with Cobblepot. “Scatter out and kill anyone who isn’t with us on sight!” ten men scattered on the first floor and the other ten on the second floor. Hitman entered the room and kept to his stealthy ways. Another twenty men went out of the theater and down the halls to guard and search for any intruders. The vigilante vs the assassin, the hunt is on to either save a life or end it.

(Sup everyone, so this is Chapter 3 of my story arc. It's Hitman in Hitman: Absolution just before he was given the order to kill Diana Burnwood. It's the entire characters version from Batman: Arkham City. It’s Agent 47 vs 20 of Penguin’s Men and if he gets through them the he will fight Penguin who has two M-16 umbrella guns. Batman is inside and must deal with the 20 men in the halls. 47 is trying to kill Penguin while Batman is trying to save him. Sorry for any typos and hope you all enjoy the read.)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Learn More About
Agent 47
Read more about Agent 47 at Wikipedia
Official Site: Eidos Links: Wikipedia Hitman: Blood Money Official Hitman Forum

Penguin
Read more about Penguin at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Comic Vine Dark Knight

#3 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:13 AM

Sorry for any typos and hope you enjoyed the read, beeng working on my tenses and stuff so ah DSkills let me know how I did. :)

#4 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

Another great story to a pretty awesome arc! A well deserved A from me! I think 47 has himself another win.... I don't know, I think he has the stealth and ability to go through all those men and then take down Penguin. Keep up the good work!

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

Excellent setup and awesome fight. Damn these are good versions of the characters to use. It's basically who could kill Penguin's men faster and get to Penguin. With his guns and other weapons Agent 47 would get through the men quicker. Penguin is as good as dead.

#6 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Another great story to a pretty awesome arc! A well deserved A from me! I think 47 has himself another win.... I don't know, I think he has the stealth and ability to go through all those men and then take down Penguin. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Boratz! Glad you're enjoying the arc.

#7 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

Excellent setup and awesome fight. Damn these are good versions of the characters to use. It's basically who could kill Penguin's men faster and get to Penguin. With his guns and other weapons Agent 47 would get through the men quicker. Penguin is as good as dead.

Thanks baller! 47's foes will get tougher in the later stories.

#8 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

While I know that the grammatical errors you had in the Riddler's last words were accidental, they're actually quite funny. I also picked up one with the Penguin's first lines but that's pretty much it.

Like with his previous challenges 47 can get through the henchmen and take down Penguin, partially because he doesn't have to worry with leaving them alive.

#9 ViperKing

ViperKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Dc Comics

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

Awesome set-up. Agent 47 wins because he doesn't have to leave the thugs alive. A bullet in each of their skulls will take tens of seconds. He'll easily handle Penguin in the same amount of time. Batman would do his best but since he has to leave them alive, it'll take a bit more time. However, the question is if Penguin can hold himself in the fight long enough for Batman to come in. The Penguin is also a semi-accomplished martial artist and a competent hand-to-hand combatant. I'm going with Batman coming in fast enough but Agent 47 somewhat distracts him a long enough time to kill Penguin.

#10 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

Thanks Breeder and VIperKing! Things will get harder for 47 in the long run. : )

#11 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

Very good story as usual, Dark S-M. I'm going to have to pick up this Arkham series of games sometime. Also, you're definitely improving on your tenses now. :)

As for the match, I think Agent 47 takes out Penguin as well. It may be a bit more difficult with Penguin's umbrella weapons, but it's probably nothing the hitman can't handle.

#12 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

Thanks DSkillz! :D

#13 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
A
B You're improving on your tenses! Keep up the great storytelling.
A IT'S THE EYE OF THE TIGER,IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT,RISING UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR... something
SCORE
Agent 47: 15
Penguin: 6
FPA: 3.7

#14 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

Nice job man. Sorry I didnt get around to it until after it was over. Hopefully soon I'll be able to grade but it would have gotten an A from me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users