• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

To clarify my position: I'm not, in any way, trying to argue that Batman definitely wins. Which some people seem to think is what I'm doing.

I'm merely pointing out, that Batman does have a chance of winning. Which is something that the people arguing for the Marvel team, seem completely unwilling to admit.

I'm aware, and it's good that you're doing so. There are enough people on both sides to please me.

#102 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

To clarify my position: I'm not, in any way, trying to argue that Batman definitely wins. Which some people seem to think is what I'm doing.

I'm merely pointing out, that Batman does have a chance of winning. Which is something that the people arguing for the Marvel team, seem completely unwilling to admit.

Batman has a very slight chance at winning even though I still have trouble believing he would win at all. You do make good points I will admit and like you said he does have the insider suit as one of the equipment he could use.

#103 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Batman has a very slight chance at winning even though I still have trouble believing he would win at all. You do make good points I will admit and like you said he does have the insider suit as one of the equipment he could use.

Other people have made perfectly valid arguments for Batman winning this, too, not easily, but possibly, and you and several others have made perfectly valid arguments for the Marvel Heroes winning this. Also, Batman has everything in the cave, as i stated, so it's not just the Insider Suit he can utilize.

#104 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

Oh I know that's why I said he has the insider suit as one of the equipment he could use.

#105 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

Oh I know that's why I said he has the insider suit as one of the equipment he could use.

Fair enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users