• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 KMHayden

KMHayden

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Type O Negative, Carnivore, Peter Steele, Nuclear Engineering, Nuclear Weaponry, Nuclear War, Nuclear Winter, Analeigh Tipton

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

If the beasts of the wasteland don't try to repopulate with you.

#22 Sincere Poet

Sincere Poet

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

Kinky

#23 KMHayden

KMHayden

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Type O Negative, Carnivore, Peter Steele, Nuclear Engineering, Nuclear Weaponry, Nuclear War, Nuclear Winter, Analeigh Tipton

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

The end of the month is coming, guys, which is the unofficial starting time presumably. If we can all agree on a date between the 25th and the first of next month, I'm just about ready.

#24 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

26th

#25 KMHayden

KMHayden

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Due to a surprise spree of ironic and spontaneous events, I am unable to put the finishing touches on and start the RP today. However, I should have plenty of time tomorrow to at least let out a decent introduction and allow for some free-form roleplaying to get things going.

#26 KMHayden

KMHayden

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

HUMANITY SOMEHOW STOOD UP ON ITS MUTATED FEET...

So I finally got everything done; the RP's being posted now. Figure'd I'd go on over the rules now.

FOR BASIC ROLEPLAYING...

There is no order of action. If I post, you don't have to wait for someone else to do so before you can.

Limit your usage of manipulating other characters. I don't mind little things like reasonably believable dialogue, or a simple action like throwing faeces at another character, but don't, like, kill people without my consent. Obviously. 

Don't shift times drastically. Hell, don't shift times at all. I suppose little things like "a minute later" or, on the borderline, "five minutes later", don't bother me much in a slow period of RPing.

Don't travel strange distances. You cannot teleport into another city within seconds.

FOR COMBAT...

I'll roll a die. Simple as that. This will determine the outcome of an event. If it really sucks, then I'll let you know about it and you can ask about changing it (by re-rolling or just creativity). The wastelands are a terrible place; expect the worst.

The order of combat will be determined before the actual combat commences.

And with that...

LET'S HAVE A WAR!

#27 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

First in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users