Photo

The Perfect Villains: Fight 5

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Team Zreth vs. Team Culwych (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Team Zreth (5 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. Team Culwych (3 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:06 PM

This is it. Who can created the most vile group of villains to ever exist. Remember this is not a one on one fight, these are team battles. The teams meet face to face like below, but from there anything goes. Let's begin.
This is the official battle that started here - http://www.electricf...?showtopic=2781

Team Zreth vs. Team Culwych
1. Ultimecia vs. Dr Strangefate
2. Kid Buu vs. Janemba
3. The Millenium Earl vs. Evil Ernie
4. The Killer vs. Pinhead
5. Sinestro vs. Zoom
6. Agent Orange vs. Galvatron
7. Doomsday vs. Lobo
The characters have no prior knowledge of each other.

Simple question: Who wins? Discuss, debate and help pick the perfect villain team. Choose wisely, because the best vilain team will have to fight the winning super hero team.

Poll ends: Friday the 20th.

#2 Culwych

Culwych

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:21 PM

Right, here we go

Ultimecia VS Dr Strangefate; never actually played the game but from what I gather from Wiki, she's a sorceress who possesses other sorceresses? Something like that anyway. Well she’s facing an amalgamation of two of the most powerful sorcerers in comic history plus one of the most powerful telepaths. She’s going down hard and fast.

Kid Buu VS Janemba; Ok, here is a fight that could actually go either way. We have two powerful fighters, one who can turn people into candy and regenerate from almost anything, the other who can warp reality to deal blows. Whatever the outcome, this fight is going to take a while.

The Millennium Earl VS Evil Ernie; Again, like the first fight I’m not familiar with the Earl but let me quote this passage from Wiki:
Earl: He tricks people who mourn for their dead relatives and friends into resurrecting them, turning them into akuma that he can then control
Evil Ernie: Can resurrect and control the corpse of anyone!!! Plus fire magical blasts.
Going by descriptions, I’m giving this to Evil Ernie easily.

The Killer VS Pinhead: Apologies for my ignorance, but I’m not sure who The Killer is. I’m leaving this fight to one side for the moment.

Sinestro VS Zoom;
Sinestro: “In blackest day, in brightest...”
WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Zoom has just won the fight

Agent Orange VS Galvatron; Agent Orange conjures up a huge gun, but then gets vaporised by a shot from Galvatron. And that’s only if Galvatron doesn’t decide to squash him.

Doomsday VS Lobo; Now if you thought that Kid Buu VS Janemba would take a while, what about this fight??? Neither fighter can be killed. Lobo’s regeneration is one of the best in the known world of comics, and Doomsday does his evolution thing or whatever that is. I can see these two punching each other constantly...

But then you have the switchover. Say for a moment that Kid Buu is winning against Janemba and Doomsday is winning against Lobo, that’s where my other characters come into play.... and not only mine. I refer of course to Evil Ernie’s lovely powers, which has suddenly brought the corpses of Ultimecia, The Millenium Earl, Sinestro and Agent Orange back to life under his control. You now have a terribly one-sided fight that leaves Kid Buu and Doomsday battered within an inch of their lives and locked in some ethereal/cosmic prison where they have to sit through the countless series of America’s Next Top Model over and over again!

The End.

#3 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:17 PM

Ultimecia controls time and space I think she can take on Strangefate. As for Prof.X psychic powers which don't really fit in too Dr.Strangefate I bet he hasn't telepathically taken over someone so far in the past that we don't have a number too count the years. For the Millenium Earl seeing that he dosen't use weak corpses but turns dead souls into unkillable machines of which sole purpose is too destroy humanity plus he and his akuma can only be killed by special weapons made of gods metal or innocence and never forget that a single bullet from a level one akuma is a instant kill for anyliving thing as long as they touch it. the only person I see losing his fight is Killer too Pinhead but then Earl goes BAM! unkillable army!

#4 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:08 PM

Who is the Killer? Isn't that a John Woo film?

#5 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:12 PM

Who is the Killer? Isn't that a John Woo film?

He's a comic book character that was totally badass who got turned into a crappy movie. His power he kills you it's that simple the only safe way too kill him is take the worlds most powerful sniper rifle and sinpe him several cities away and hope that he dosen't notice or you can nuke or maybe stick him in a room full of supermans. Pinhead beats him unfortunatley.

#6 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:17 PM

Are you talking about Wesley from Wanted?

#7 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:23 PM

Are you talking about Wesley from Wanted?

Yeah, comic not movie.

#8 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:33 PM

I also looked up Evil Ernie and it says he can only revive people he has killed.

#9 Culwych

Culwych

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:20 AM

I also looked up Evil Ernie and it says he can only revive people he has killed.

Nope, that was to start with. When he came back to earth it was anyone he wanted.

#10 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:02 PM

Yeah, comic not movie.

I hadn't even seen the movie till a few weeks ago. Comics Wesley was pretty badA. He's deadmeat to Pinhead however.

#11 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

Nope, that was to start with. When he came back to earth it was anyone he wanted.

The Millenium Earl still seems too be stronger.

#12 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:53 PM

I know how Wes doesn't have too die Ultimecia stops time pulls teamates out and they go slaughtering!

#13 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:54 PM

Yeah, comic not movie.

Wait, why?

You just handicapped your own team. Movie version slept with Angelina Jolie! And he didn't have to adopt any kids!

#14 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:58 PM

Wait, why?

You just handicapped your own team. Movie version slept with Angelina Jolie! And he didn't have to adopt any kids!

Neither did the real one and he can do whatever the hell he wants too meaning he can go *insensitivity* Angelina, kill her, kill Brad kill the kids, burn their house steal their cash and then no one wil ever have too know about let alone know they ever exsisted.

#15 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:00 PM

Wait, why?

Where did you get adopt kids and Wesley Gibson Singlehandedly killed every supervillan in Europe and Australia and took over al of america meaning both north and south.

#16 Culwych

Culwych

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:56 AM

I know how Wes doesn't have too die Ultimecia stops time pulls teamates out and they go slaughtering!

I'm amazed that people think that a combination of Dr Strange and Dr Fate couldn't stop time! Heck I'll bet either one could on their own! Strangefate started to merge the worlds of DC and Marvel, that's reality warping on an amazing scale!

Then you haven't discussed the fact that Zoom takes out Sinestro and Galvatron taking out Agent Orange.... and of course Evil Ernie brining both of them back to life under his control in an instant....
:o

#17 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

I'm amazed that people think that a combination of Dr Strange and Dr Fate couldn't stop time! Heck I'll bet either one could on their own! Strangefate started to merge the worlds of DC and Marvel, that's reality warping on an amazing scale!

Then you haven't discussed the fact that Zoom takes out Sinestro and Galvatron taking out Agent Orange.... and of course Evil Ernie brining both of them back to life under his control in an instant....
:o

I don't see Agent Orange actually losing too Galavatron seeing he's just a big robot with big guns. Zoom can run in and charge but I'm pretty sure he'll just bounce off Sinestro. But I assume Strangefate actually has too have a thought too perform an action and too think he needs some amount of time and if there is no time he cannot think therefore it won't matter if he can stop time but the same dosen't go for Ultimecia times her bitch. So Strangefate pulled too realities together and dosen't really compare too compressing all reality and time and space into less then a single Nano second which she didn't manage too do but inly because the emo Squall stopped her.

#18 Culwych

Culwych

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:38 AM

I don't see Agent Orange actually losing too Galavatron seeing he's just a big robot with big guns. Zoom can run in and charge but I'm pretty sure he'll just bounce off Sinestro. But I assume Strangefate actually has too have a thought too perform an action and too think he needs some amount of time and if there is no time he cannot think therefore it won't matter if he can stop time but the same dosen't go for Ultimecia times her bitch. So Strangefate pulled too realities together and dosen't really compare too compressing all reality and time and space into less then a single Nano second which she didn't manage too do but inly because the emo Squall stopped her.

Looks like the votes are swinging your way anyway my friend... but I will persevere!

1. Galavatron is not just a big robot with big guns. That would be a sentinel from X-men. He is a big, highly intelligent transformer with big guns and a range of other weapons that can disintegrate people.

2. You contradict yourself in the next arguments. You say that Zoom, a time manipulator who can surpass the Flash would just bounce off Sinestro, yet Dr Strangefate would not have time to control time before Ultimecia?? How does that work! That's like saying that Green Lantern is quicker that Flash but also that Zatanna is quicker than Dr Strange! Simply not true.

3. How on earth did Ultimecia get beaten by Squall then if she has such complete control over time and space?

#19 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:56 PM

Looks like the votes are swinging your way anyway my friend... but I will persevere!

1. Galavatron is not just a big robot with big guns. That would be a sentinel from X-men. He is a big, highly intelligent transformer with big guns and a range of other weapons that can disintegrate people.

2. You contradict yourself in the next arguments. You say that Zoom, a time manipulator who can surpass the Flash would just bounce off Sinestro, yet Dr Strangefate would not have time to control time before Ultimecia?? How does that work! That's like saying that Green Lantern is quicker that Flash but also that Zatanna is quicker than Dr Strange! Simply not true.

3. How on earth did Ultimecia get beaten by Squall then if she has such complete control over time and space?

Squall beat her because his sole purpose was too beat her destiny made him just too kill her everything is planned from the beginning she hastoo die by his hand. Also it's not that Strangefate won't be able too stop time faster it's kust that if he does it won't work on Ultimecia.

#20 Culwych

Culwych

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:04 PM

Squall beat her because his sole purpose was too beat her destiny made him just too kill her everything is planned from the beginning she hastoo die by his hand. Also it's not that Strangefate won't be able too stop time faster it's kust that if he does it won't work on Ultimecia.

Say what you will, but you and i both know that your votes are down to others being more sacred of facing my team in later rounds! Cowards!

Kidding; fair play for choosing a relatively unknown character who is seemingly unbeatable. I can't argue against what i don't know, and have no time for in-depth research.

A winner is declared.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users