I brought it up as an example of Thor performing a feat well over 90 tons, then didn't mention it again. You said you'd post all that crap about why it's not a valid feat if I asked, and I didn't. Way to waste your time and mine.
We mentioned it multiple times but whatever.
Are you freaking kidding me? I could lift a dinner table, but I couldn't push one over with my bloody finger. And it doesn't matter whether it's already leaning or not, it s still a feat that'd require several hundred, if not thousand, tons of weight.
Again he did not lift it which would require a lot of strength.
Except you never said that, at all. You claimed it was something an 80-tonner like the Thing could pull off because he's held up an oil rig. And I challenge you to go find a tree with a structural weakness and make it fall over by tapping it with your finger.
1. Yeah because Thor did not actually lift it which would require more strength.
2. If the tree is leaning in the opposite direction I'm pushing it then yeah since gravity is helping me...
I have no idea what your point was supposed to be in that last part, but again, feats from the comics > handbooks. Thor knocking over the tower of Pisa by tapping it, which is a feat that'd require well over 90 tons' worth of force to perform (before you question the tower's structural integrity, yes, it has a weakness, but it's a weakness that's been able to hold up the Tower all this time).
1. It appeared that you were thinking I said Thor was always limited to 90 tons when I said Thor strength increased from 90 tons to 100 tons in his early days thus surpassing Wonder Man. Hulk wasn't all that strong in his very early days.
2. Handbooks are made by the official company who writes the comics so yeah.
3. I just want to point out that Marvel using strength levels differently. Again Thor did not lift it which would require a lot of strength, he only pushed a already leaning object, yes impressive that he only used a finger, but again it was already leaning an gravity would have helped him.
Anyways this is getting off topic. I'm done.