Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

HITMAN: ARKHAM CITY

CHAPTER 2: RIDDLE ME THIS

From outside of Two-Face’s office Batman and Catwoman begin to tag team the crooks who work for Mr. Dent. A male swung his crowbar like a baseball bat but The Bat gripped the male’s wrist and with his other hand, a mean open palm attack slammed in to the male’s face. Bruce ducked and swept his leg outward and back to trip two men behind him. As they were coming down he’d then fall back and slammed both his elbows in to the two men. The Bat wasn’t finished yet, he performed a rolling back flip and with extended his other leg outward. His boot crushed against another crook’s chest and sent the crook flying. Catwoman ran toward Batman and keeping her pace, she lowered herself and sprang upward. She then moves her knees to her chest and front flipped over her beloved, Batman. After the flip in midair, she lengthen her leg and with a flying kick, she slammed it across a crook’s right jaw.

Catwoman: “I just save your skin, baby.”

Batman: “I knew he was there.”

Catwoman: “Sure you did.”

They went back to back as the crooks began to surround them. Catwoman cracked her whip and swung if over her head like a cowboy rope. Batman shot his catapult and grabbed Catwoman by her waist. He lunched a sleeping gas pallet which knocked the crooks out cold. Catwoman placed her palms on Batman’s chest as she flirtatiously smiled.

Catwoman: “Mmmmm. I love when you sweep me of my feet.”

Batman: “Gotham isn’t safe anymore.”

Catwoman: “Well it’s dangerous here and I like it.”

Batman touches his ear to reveal his sonic hearing inside his suit. He hears a shot of a silencer go off. “Dent! I thought he got away!”

After putting the bullet in to the skull of Two-Face, Agent 47 looked at his prey. The door is shoved open and Agent 47 looks over his shoulder, with his silverballer drawn, he squeezed the trigger and shot toward Batman. Batman dove for cover. 47 drew out his twin silverballer and shut out the window and with his other he let loose bullets toward the covered Batman. With a leap he’d dive out the window and in to the bush. Batman ran to the window and saw the assassin get away. Bruce shook his head on this cold night while investigating the body of Two-Face. “I’m sorry, Harvey. So sorry.” Brue stated in his thought to the lifeless Harvey Dent. After investigating what happened in the office, Batman took to the rooftops and touched his communicator.

Batman: “Alfred, Harvey Dent is dead.”

Alfred: “Oh my. I am sorry, sir.”

Batman: “No need to be. I couldn’t see the assassin’s face because he was wearing one of Two-Face’s crook’s gear. I found a bullet and it looks like it’s from a Silverballer. I’m going to have it brought to you so you can find the origin where it came from.”

Alfred: “Yes sir.”

AGENT 47
After hitting the bush he looks back once more to get a good view of Batman, what he looks like and if possible to kill him. He can’t let anyone get in his way of the mission to kill those who are plaguing Gotham. He kept the crooks gear on walked the cold streets of Arkham City. He took out his cellphone and crossed out Two-Face from his hit list. He looks at his hit list and tries to view who might be next. He hears a small giggling laugh, it sounded like a toy inside a vent. The Question Mark glowed green with a giggle. Hitman now knows who to go after next. The Assassin lowered himself to open the vent, he reached inside, taking out the Question Mark, under it is a letter. 47 opened the letter and begins to read it. “I’m high but also low, I’m fast and slow but never end, I can look everywhere but from nowhere. See if you can find my riddles Batman. With each note you open you have to save a life. You have 5minutes to save the poor soul. The question is….where is he....hahahaha, or her?” Agent 47 looked at his watch and thought for a moment of where the hostage can be. High low, Agent 47 began to put the pieces together. High low, must be a tall building but with no stories, just a once level floor. Fast but also slow, might mean a clock seconds are fast but time never ends meaning it’s slow. Can look everywhere from nowhere. Darkness, nowhere to be found. Riddler is hiding looking everywhere inside The Clock Tower.

After figuring it out through his phone he’s use voice command “Clock Tower, Gotham City.” He’d state and get the coordinates quick, inside the car he stole, he rushes toward The Clock Tower with only 3mins to spare. Once there he’d park and begins to scout the area. He knows he has to do this quick to save the hostage, so he decided on the best possible way. Still in the Two-Face gear he’d walk up toward the Clock Tower entrance and the two guards would draw their guns toward him. “You with Two-Face’s crew ain’t ya.” Agent 47 responded to the crook. “Two-Face is dead. Batman killed him.” The two crooks laughed at 47’s response then after their wicked laugh one of them would respond. “What? Batman ain’t no killa. How about ya turn around and walk away before we put a bullet in ya head. We ain’t falling for ya trick, pal.” Agent 47 smirked under the Two-Face mask and stated. “This was once Gotham City, right? Batman is the protector, right? I think any man would cross the line to protect the city he loves. And I’m afraid he did. We took over of his city boys, so now he’s out for blood.”

The two crooks thought about it, maybe taking over Gotham was the last straw for Batman. It made sense, they looks toward 47 and stated. “So, he really did kill Two-Face? Damn. And you wanna join The Riddler’s crew? Alright, man. Go on inside but take of that mask, the boss wouldn’t like it too much.” The guard then alerts Riddler that Batman killed Two-Face. After successfully tricking the two men with words, 47 passes them and once behind them, With the bunt handles over his Silverballers he’d knock the two outside guards out cold. He’d step inside and notice the scenery. He’d take his mask off and begin to walk toward the 10 men inside. “I’m here to see The Riddler for some work.”

BATMAN
With his inferred vision on he’d follow the trail of the killer to the Riddler note. Batman knew this couldn’t be any old assassin, he is smart and dare say probably as smart as Batman. Though it didn’t show in his face expression, just the thought of someone being as smart as him and has no problem killing sent a tingle up his spine. Fear overtook Bruce for a moment, not afraid of 47 but afraid that he might have to break his one rule to stop the killer. He kept his inferred on and continued to follow the trail. He stopped at where a car was once parked, he knows to just follow the tracks of the car. He shot his Batline once again and took to the rooftops. Running from rooftop to rooftop he’d momentarily look down to the streets to follow the car’s wheels trail. It stopped just across from the Clock Tower that Riddler is currently in. Batman looks to the roof and seeing four men two on each side. The Bat ran and extends his arms on each side. His cape lengthens and he glides to the Clock Tower’s rooftop. He placed his knees to his chest and like a missile he’d lunch his feet forward and slam them in to the back of one of the males.

Fear overtook them even more, thinking that Batman is a killer now, They shot toward Batman and with three batarangs he’s lunch them and slice the hands of the two men like a boomerang. The men inside heard the gunshots and knows for sure it’s The Bat. They looked in front of them and see that 47 was gone. He stepped inside the room and notices the hostage tied up. She looks in to the cold glaring stare of her rescuer. 47 unties the woman and says on word. “Leave.” Without hesitation she bolted toward the door. The 10 guards notices her getting free and with his silverballers extended he’d begin to shoot down the thugs for the woman to go free. Batman hears the gunfire and had no choice but to make some noise. He takes out his glue gun and with a detonator he’d blow up the ceiling. He leaps through the hole as he threw a smoke pallet down that engulfed the 6 men and messed up 47’s view. Batman put on his inferred vision once more to view the killer. Nowhere to be found, now he knows that this murderer is a killer version of himself.

Inside the smoke, Batman turned on his heel and with his other leg he’d swat his boot across the jaw of one crook with a roundhouse kick. The Bat landed on that foot then launch his right fist to slam in to another’s thug’s right jaw. The smoke begins to clear and Batman elbows another crook and gripping his wrist, the male is hurled over Batman’s shoulder in a Judo flip and slamming in to another crook. The other drew his gun and with a back kick, Batman took the wind of the male and rendered him unconscious. The guard rolled his knocked out friend off of him. And the crook looks up noticing a very pissed of Batman. Bruce grips the male’s collar and with ease took the male off his feet. “Where is he.” Stated the Dark Knight. The man stutters over words. “Ri….Ri….Riddler is…is under gr….ground. I swear don’t kill me!”

Batman became confused at the criminal’s response to him. Batman dropped the male and with a solid punch knocking him out. He looks over the few crooks that were shot down by 47. “Kill. Why would he think….” Batman had to calm himself. He went inside the vent and begins to search for The Riddler.

THE RIDDLER
Agent 47 finally got in to the underground tunnel and seeing the base of operations developed by Edward Nigma. He kept low and places his back to the wall, he sees his next target but he was heavily guarded by henchmen. With slow breaths he began to formulate plans in his thoughts. Debating like two men running for President on which of the few plans is most effective and successful to kill his prey. He needed to get a suit from one of Riddler’s men, he’d undress himself out of the Two-Face gear that was covering his nice suit. 47 gripped his red tie and fixed it properly. He began to make his way toward one of the men to take him down. But one of the vents open and Batman silently glides down in to the shadows and just begins to walk toward The Riddler. The crooks place their guns on Batman and Bruce didn’t bother to look at them. “Believe it or not, Nigma. I’m here to help you.” Batman said with such seriousness. The Riddler just sat back in his chair. 47 placed his back to one of the computer tables and listened in on the conversation.

Riddler: “Oh really? I hear you took down Two-Face. And I mean permanently took down. So how do I know if this isn’t a trick?”

Batman: “Think about it, in any of our altercations, I could have killed you if I wanted to. You think I would reveal myself to you like this if I was trying to kill you? No. What would have done is went through the vent, take down all the lights, kill your men, then with silence one….”

Batman places the batarang to Riddler’s throat which made the villain’s men prop their guns ready to fire. Batman continued.

Batman: “…stroke, you wouldn’t be breathing. The killer is here. But since you don’t want my help I’ll take my leave.”

Riddler: “Wait wait wait! The killer is here? You have to help me!”

Batman: “I don’t kill but I don’t have to save you either.”

Batman begins to pretend to make his leave, his plan was to have The Riddler as bait. 47 knew this, since he kind of plays the same tactics. 47 needed his plan to go in to fruition and now. He didn’t have much time to spare so he begins to make his way back to the vent he came from. But one of the men came in, holding the batarang. “Boss! I’m sorry, I was knocked out by Batman! I went to the rooftop to check on the boys to see if they’re okay or attacked and I found this.” He tossed Riddler the batarang, and 47’s plan was a success, he knew Batman would follow and that was why he knocked out the two men instead of killing them so that way just encase if Batman attacked they can assume it was him.

Riddler: “Really, Batman? I almost fell for your trick.”

Batman: “Don’t do it, Nigma. The killer is doing what he exactly wants you to do. Pin the enemy against the enemy.”

Riddler: “Hm, boys….kill him.”

The aimed and fired at Batman. The Bat took cover by rolling and the computer cameras got shot up. Batman ran as the bullets pass him, with a forward leap he’d extend his arm forward and throws a few batarangs along with a smoke pallet, Batman got to work. He rolled and with an open palm, he’d uppercut one of the guards. He’d then place a mean hook to the jaw of another, he’d turn on his heel and slug another’s in the stomach. With a side kick, he’d slam his boot in to another’s gut. One of the guards was wildly swinging and Batman ducked and swung his elbow to slam in to the male’s jaw. With 5 down and 5 more to go, 47 did his thing. The Assassin, knees one in the stomach and as he hunched over, 47 then slammed his elbow in to the back of the head of the crook. 47 grips a wrist of another turning the wrist and placed his forearm in to the male’s elbow, breaking his arm. With a uppercut he’d level the male off his feet and hit the ground. The Agent then slugs another criminal and turning on his heel he’d back hand another. One solid straight punch, 47 would hit the last man. Now close to The Riddler, Hitman drew out a silverballer to accomplish his mission, but the smoke was begging to settle so Hitman hid behind on of the pillars. Hitman drags on of the ten away and placed the Riddler gang suit over his own suit. He’d place the hat and mask over of his head as all other crooks of The Riddler have. The Riddler tries to run for it and Batman yelled out.

Riddler: “Everyone from the outside get inside to the base, now now now!”

Batman:”Nigma, no!”

Batman didn’t have time waist he’d run after Nigma as 47 is also going after him disguised like a wolf in sheeps clothing. The Riddler found himself trapped and 47 is right behind him. He took of the mask and Riddler’s face is covered in fear of the killer who is looking toward him. With a silverballer extended, he was about to pull the trigger until the more men of Nigma came to his rescue.

This is Hitman in Hitman: Absolution before he got the call to kill Diana Burnwood. He successfully killed Two-Face. This is Batman and Riddler from Batman: Arkham City. Hitman has 10 men to go through before getting to The Riddler who is trying to get away, Batman is one his way to help The Riddler but must almost fight off 10 men and try to save The Riddler. Can Riddler survive or will Agent 47 claim his second victim? Sorry for any typos and hope you all enjoy the read.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

Learn More About
Agent 47
Read more about Agent 47 at Wikipedia
Official Site: Eidos Links: Wikipedia Hitman: Blood Money Official Hitman Forum

The Riddler
Read more about The Riddler at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Riddler.batbad The Dark Knight

#3 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

Please be respectful while debating, Thanks!

#4 ViperKing

ViperKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Dc Comics

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

Very good storyline and I completely enjoy how you depicted Batman. I'm going to go with Agent 47 here. He's basically a ruthless assassin version of Batman and since he's willing to cross the lines, he can defeat Batman, much less any of his villians.

#5 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

Good story line. There are some grammar and spelling slips. A good trick is to read this aloud before posting. Hearing uses different pathways to the brain and can catch things that you miss just looking at it.

Riddler is less of a fighter than Two-Face and I think 47 gets this.

#6 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Another amazing story and I am ready to see what lies ahead for the Agent 47. I am not going to go all gramar rampage on you because to be honest this is a site for fun and not some school assignment. With all that out, it was a real entertaining story and you get a well deserved A from me. As for the match itself, it is pretty tough...

I can see 47 going through all the goons but Batman is a different story... While I will vote for 47 because I think he will find a way to get around the Bat, it will be a pretty intense scene. As for the Riddler, he is not a fighter like Two Face but he is intelligent. I think he will put up some pretty nasty barriers that will force 47 to use his mind but in the end, I think he will be able to claim his target.

#7 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Sorry for my bad writing this chapter. I'll be sure to do better next time and glad you're all enjoying this new arc of mine. :)

#8 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

Good story, Dark S-M. With Batman on the scene, it's going to be very tough for 47 to off Riddler here, but he just may get it done.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Sorry for my bad writing this chapter. I'll be sure to do better next time and glad you're all enjoying this new arc of mine. :)

Oh no, the story itself and the descriptive fight scenes are very good in your arc. It's just the same issues with tense for me.

I am not going to go all gramar rampage on you because to be honest this is a site for fun and not some school assignment.

I love how Shoggoth Breeder "likes" every post that at least somewhat downplays giving good writing advice. :rolleyes:

All most of us that give writing advice are trying to do is just that-- give advice. Now Boratz, I'm sure a big part of how you've become such a good writer is because someone was willing to give you good writing tips.

#9 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

*appears wearing a fake nose and mustache* Really? I hadn't noticed, but it sure sounds like this Shoggoth breeder was just liking things randomly. Because who doesn't like growing as a writer?

#10 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

I was at a 3.7 but back to 3.6. I need to get that up again. I'll try to avoid tenses and thanks for the advice, I can take critizism just don't be a douche about it. Lol.

#11 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B Very good story and fight recap, but watch your tenses.
A
A
A
A The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time
SCORE
Agent 47: 13
The Riddler: 5
FPA: 3.8

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agent 47, Batman, The Riddler, Catwoman, Two-Face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users