Photo

The Perfect Villains: Fight 4

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Team Kevin DWolf93 vs. Team Sky Korean (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Team Kevin DWolf93 (6 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. Team Sky Korean (4 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:07 PM

This is it. Who can created the most vile group of villains to ever exist. Remember this is not a one on one fight, these are team battles. The teams meet face to face like below, but from there anything goes. Let's begin.
This is the official battle that started here - http://www.electricf...?showtopic=2781

Team Kevin DWolf93 vs. Team Sky Korean
1. Sith/Evil/Young Anakin Skywalker vs. Black Beard (One Piece)
2. Master Asia vs. Pain(naruto)
3. Big Boss vs. Mir (ar tonelico)
4. William Corvinus vs. Millenium Earl(d.gray man)
5. Eldrad vs. Aizen(bleach)
6. The Master(Dr. Who) vs. Xemnas (kingdom heart)
7. Super Buu vs. Rogue (megaman starforce)
The characters have no prior knowledge of each other.

Simple question: Who wins? Discuss, debate and help pick the perfect villain team. Choose wisely, because the best vilain team will have to fight the winning super hero team.

Poll ends: Friday the 20th.

#2 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:06 PM

Sky Korean has managed to confound me with a few of his characters. This may be due in part to my western tastes as opposed to his obvious eastern leanings. Regardless, I'd like to see some arguements here or I won't vote.

#3 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:14 PM

SkyKorean has a chance Earl means unstoppable army.

#4 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:18 PM

SkyKorean has a chance

Not according to those votes.

#5 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:28 PM

I don't think people are getting the unstoppable army bit.

#6 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

I know of Pein and Xenmas. Both are pretty powerful characters in their own right and command the resources of powerful organizations (Akatsuki/Organization XIII). I'm surprised he's not getting more votes.

#7 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:50 PM

Where are the comicbook characters?!

Rogue

:o Alright, Rogue's mutant abilities might...

(megaman starforce)

NNOOOOO!!

#8 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:48 PM

Where are the comicbook characters?!

:o Alright, Rogue's mutant abilities might...

NNOOOOO!!

He, thats a hilarious question if ya know the dude.Plus he kinda said hes got mostly an eastern(anime/manga) team

Well Ill give my best, but sk better fill me in on rest l8r.

(Pre-mustafaar) Vaders/Anakins sabet will be fairly useless here.Thouyh after seeing what he does I think he will use his mastery of the force to match him. Anakins force choke would double in effectiveness if I read his powers drawback correct.

Asia vs pain:Tough, I know the clones are strong,but no nuke here. Asia just might be able to rush him..,err them, he is that strong.

From what Ive heard of earl isnt the army thing limited to something(not sure if its relevant in 7 on 7 scenario) Now unless I hear on his combat prowess or workings of army Ill say corvinus may be able to rush.

Eldrad(not doomsday) is a powerful warrior and psychic,just a few rungs under EOM(ya'll should member that argument). His specialty was precog so I think that might cancel out aizens illusion thing.Also most of his gear is psychic charged as well as his ability and willingness to mind *insensitivity*(mind war,but u get idea).Ill let arguments for aizen show.

Master vs xemnas should boil to battle of wits(master has slight adv) but if lightsaber xemnas masters only chance is to break out gadgets. Either way with several variables that should be cleared

Buu vs rogue is intresting. Rogues sword will have to be charged for final kill on buu,but rogues shield could tank all but buus strongest beam. Both are damn fast and pragmatic.

Ill jump back in after info for other fighters is given and proceed to my round 2.

#9 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:54 PM

The Earl can only be killed by a weapon killed by innocence but not just that it also has too be very strong innocence. Summoning an army is his power his umbrella Leroro does that right away. Like the sons of Noah he's immensly superhuman physically and mentally. His Akuma are made of dark matter and can shoot blood bullets which will kill anything that touches it unless it's a child of noah or innocence. A level two will have a random special abillity and a free will and blood with the same poison that burns away any living thing. I'm not going too go into three or fours cause that would be over kill.

#10 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:01 PM

He, thats a hilarious question if ya know the dude.Plus he kinda said hes got mostly an eastern(anime/manga) team

Well Ill give my best, but sk better fill me in on rest l8r.

(Pre-mustafaar) Vaders/Anakins sabet will be fairly useless here.Thouyh after seeing what he does I think he will use his mastery of the force to match him. Anakins force choke would double in effectiveness if I read his powers drawback correct.

Asia vs pain:Tough, I know the clones are strong,but no nuke here. Asia just might be able to rush him..,err them, he is that strong.

From what Ive heard of earl isnt the army thing limited to something(not sure if its relevant in 7 on 7 scenario) Now unless I hear on his combat prowess or workings of army Ill say corvinus may be able to rush.

Eldrad(not doomsday) is a powerful warrior and psychic,just a few rungs under EOM(ya'll should member that argument). His specialty was precog so I think that might cancel out aizens illusion thing.Also most of his gear is psychic charged as well as his ability and willingness to mind *insensitivity*(mind war,but u get idea).Ill let arguments for aizen show.

Master vs xemnas should boil to battle of wits(master has slight adv) but if lightsaber xemnas masters only chance is to break out gadgets. Either way with several variables that should be cleared

Buu vs rogue is intresting. Rogues sword will have to be charged for final kill on buu,but rogues shield could tank all but buus strongest beam. Both are damn fast and pragmatic.

Ill jump back in after info for other fighters is given and proceed to my round 2.

Ok, time for my round 2. Now I actually had a conversatiuon with skykorean about the guys I didnt know, and Im not sure if hes gonna show up to rebuttal, but I will congratulate him in advance on a good fight.

Corvinus vs Earl: Now corvinus is very powerful combatant and he may even tank some damage, but wolfie is going down.

Mir is powerful but I think big boss can snipe her before she powers up.

Round 2:
Vader,(weakened) Asia, Big Boss and Eldrad vs (weakened) pain, Earl, and xemnas.

Vader vs Pain: If Asia has fought most of the clones then original is suseptible to the force.

Asia and Big Boss vs Earl:Sadly Not sure either can damage Earl.

Eldrad vs Xemnas: Eldrad overpowers XCemnas's mind or kills with psychic abilities.

Round 3: Eldrad and Vader vs Earl:Even if its not permanent kill I think the combined might of the chosen ones mastery of the force and the farseers psychic abilities can win it.

Again good fight SK.

#11 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:36 PM

Ok, time for my round 2. Now I actually had a conversatiuon with skykorean about the guys I didnt know, and Im not sure if hes gonna show up to rebuttal, but I will congratulate him in advance on a good fight.

Corvinus vs Earl: Now corvinus is very powerful combatant and he may even tank some damage, but wolfie is going down.

Mir is powerful but I think big boss can snipe her before she powers up.

Round 2:
Vader,(weakened) Asia, Big Boss and Eldrad vs (weakened) pain, Earl, and xemnas.

Vader vs Pain: If Asia has fought most of the clones then original is suseptible to the force.

Asia and Big Boss vs Earl:Sadly Not sure either can damage Earl.

Eldrad vs Xemnas: Eldrad overpowers XCemnas's mind or kills with psychic abilities.

Round 3: Eldrad and Vader vs Earl:Even if its not permanent kill I think the combined might of the chosen ones mastery of the force and the farseers psychic abilities can win it.

Again good fight SK.

I'm not so sure that even Vader and Eldrad can hurt him seeing a weaker child of Noah was able to walk through a barrier of time and regenerate from all damage in an instant and also considering that physical force barely harms Akuma and should be infinetly less effective against the Earl.

#12 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:56 PM

I'm not so sure that even Vader and Eldrad can hurt him seeing a weaker child of Noah was able to walk through a barrier of time and regenerate from all damage in an instant and also considering that physical force barely harms Akuma and should be infinetly less effective against the Earl.

I guess so, but I havent read anything about being able to block attacks on his mind. Something eldrad can do...very well.Also it may not kill, but whats to stop ani from holding him and his minions in the air(seriously I dont know)? Im saying immobilization, not necessarily killing.

#13 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:02 AM

I guess so, but I havent read anything about being able to block attacks on his mind. Something eldrad can do...very well.Also it may not kill, but whats to stop ani from holding him and his minions in the air(seriously I dont know)? Im saying immobilization, not necessarily killing.

Then what is stopping him from engulfing them in a Dark Matter explosion. The only thing that can harm a child of Noah for even the slightest moment is innocence and they have none of the Akuma stopp ing material let alone being able too use it. Anyways Leroro can continually summon Akuma too aid him how many can he stop? And what will happen whhen they decide to bring in the OMGWTF level fours.

#14 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:24 AM

Then what is stopping him from engulfing them in a Dark Matter explosion. The only thing that can harm a child of Noah for even the slightest moment is innocence and they have none of the Akuma stopp ing material let alone being able too use it. Anyways Leroro can continually summon Akuma too aid him how many can he stop? And what will happen whhen they decide to bring in the OMGWTF level fours.

Umm, so...what about the thing I said about getting mind-wiped(in an instant I might add) and I insisted on anakin with force tk too stop few who get through, since you asked how many could be held. Id have to check,but I know hes one of the most powerful force users in the universe so at least a few Im thinking.

#15 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:27 AM

Umm, so...what about the thing I said about getting mind-wiped(in an instant I might add) and I insisted on anakin with force tk too stop few who get through, since you asked how many could be held. Id have to check,but I know hes one of the most powerful force users in the universe so at least a few Im thinking.

You do know that he has a tad of god in him and he rules over a Telepath who is far more powerful then vader and maybe this Eldrad? if he can keep his place above her then he can keep his place above him.

#16 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:21 AM

The votes are cast and the winner is

Team Kevin DWolf93!!

Congratulations. The next round will be up soon! You can continue voting, but this match is OVAH!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users