#1 michalecs

michalecs

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Role Playing, Writing, Reading, Gaming

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

"This alien, though entirely human in appearance is extremely dangerous.He was on his way to a prison facility on Omicron Ceti III, but when the prison ship stopped here to refuel, he broke free of his containment and is now loose in New York. This man's a killer, sport. It won't be easy." K said to his partner as they drove down the street.

"So, he doesn't turn into a giant bug or regrow limbs or anything? How is that going to be hard? We'll have this done in time for lunch." J replied, adjusting his sunglasses.

"He's been bionically enhanced. He can see in total darkness, and is a skilled hand to hand and firearms, as well as improvisational weapons. Reports say he's even killed a man with a teacup. Dont underestimate him." the senior partner retorted.

"Yeah, yeah. You're always the doom and gloom and we always come out on top..." He looked over the case file.

Meanwhile, across town in a dive bar, Riddick was enjoying, booze, women and cigars. Of course since he didn't have any local currency he had to acquire some. He'd pretty much taken over the place, the bouncer laid out across the pool table with a pool cue stuck in a very awkward spot about a foot too deep to be anything but deadly. Suddenly there's a beep eminating from a communicator Riddick had tucked in his belt, taken from one of the guards of the prison ship he'd escaped from.

"So, the local yokels are after me. This'll be good for a laugh..." Riddick said, after he read the message from the prison ship to the MIB.

Who wins here? Riddick knows he's being hunted but doesn't know the capabilities of the MIB specifically. The MIB have all the intel on anything Riddick's done up until he escaped captivity the last time and have all of their gizmos and weapons at their disposal.

It is up to you, true believers!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

Learn More About
J and K, the Men in Black
Read more about J and K, the Men in Black at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sony Pictures Links: Wikipedia "Men in Black" page imdb "Men in Black" page "Men in Black II" official page

Riddick
Read more about Riddick at Wikipedia
Official Site: Univeral Studios Links: Wikipedia Pitch Blacker Riddick Mania

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
A
A Suit up! Tonight is going to be legen wait for it dary - legendary!
SCORE
J and K, the Men in Black: 8
Riddick: 4
FPA: 4.0

#4 michalecs

michalecs

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Role Playing, Writing, Reading, Gaming

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

Riddick had taken the MIB all over New York, dodged them several times and orchestrated several sneak attacks which left K wounded and unable to continue.

"Go on without me sport. I'll call the twins to come pick me up and get me fixed up." K said, holding his abdomen where he'd been wounded.

"I still don't get how he managed to do that with a Starbucks cup. You sure you're gonna be OK?" J asked, kneeling by his partner.

"I'm fine. Now get after him and bring him in, kid. I have faith in you." K replied.

J stood up, straightened his jacket and his glasses and rolled his neck. "All right you freak. You mess with Earth that's one thing. Messing with my partner... Oh it's on now. I'm coming for you."

An hour later, the pair face off in an abandoned subway tunnel. Riddick kicks away J's rifle, grinning. "Nice fight. But now... it's time to die."

J had only one hole card, the Noisy Cricket. He pulled the weapon and pointed it at Riddick. "I don't think so."

Riddick laughed at the tiny weapon. "You're going to bring me down, with that?"

"Funny comment from a guy who shanked my partner with a Starbucks cup. Now assume the position." J gestured at Riddick with the diminutive firearm.

"Sorry, not buying it. That's probably a cigarette lighter." Riddick charged...

And J fired. The blast sent Riddick slamming against the far wall, where he crumpled in a heap, twitching and smoking.

The MIB walked up to Riddick, and noticed the twitching wasn't from pain. Riddick was laughing, albeit weakly.

"Son of a bitch..." the criminal rasped. "...you weren't bluffing." he managed to get out before falling unconscious.

J just shook his head and smiled. "No one messes with the MIB." He straightened his jacket again and called in the collar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users