#21 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

As the pair collided, Nefaria was knocked aside by a punch from the Hulk. Wiping a trickle of blood away from the corner of his mouth, he frowned. He's getting stronger...and someone seems to be weakening me. he thought as he glanced around and spotted Scarlet Witch. He fired his eye beams at her several times before turning back to Hulk. That was when Nefaria felt his strength and speed were super increased by New Sun. Smiling, he flew at top speed to Hulk to deliver an uppercut to the beast, attempting to send Hulk flying for countless miles to remove him from the battlefield.

#22 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

OOC: More than a passing resemblance to Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Iron Man didn't have much time to revel in his stopping of the giant beam as he suddenly found himself in Uatu's realm. "Hey, I know you... Shit, this isn't good, is it?"

"Heavy extradimensional energies detected," PEPPER chimed as Dormammu appeared on the scene. At this point, as often happened, Stark began to feel out of his realm, his league. He didn't have time to pick up his thoughts as he was deposited in some hellish battlefield.

He looked around, letting his scanners gather data. "Holy shit? Is that Nefaria? That dude's still alive?" Iron Man couldn't stop himself from smirking at the sight of his old villain. He'd probably fought Nefaria more than anyone else. He looked around to find Exodus.

"He's trying to connect to your mind," PEPPER informed.

"Block the attempt." He turned towards Exodus, "Sorry, but I have a policy when it comes to insane villains in my head."

That's when the villains showed up. World War Hulk began releasing large amounts of gamma energy, which Iron Man promptly absorbed. Systems at 150% capacity.

"Awesome." He said with a grin. "Pepper, get me a sitrep."

"Sure. Looks like we have metahumans designation Scarlet Witch, Legion, Magik, Gladiator, Drax, World War Hulk, Doctor Doom, Human Torch, Juggernaut, and Annihilus. Uploading files. Prioritizing. Legion Omega Threat, top priority, weakness: unstable. Magic users present a maximal threat. Doctor Doom related priority."

Stark's tactical mind began working. "Exodus, you have to go into Legion's head, fracture his personalities! Destabilize him!"

#23 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Exodus cursed silently as his telepathic attack failed. Apparently zombies had inherent resistance. He instead resorted to his telekinesis, targeting the Juggernaut first as he was the most imminent threat. He'd proceed to render him completely immobile by lifting him into the air and keeping him suspended there.

"He's trying to connect to your mind," PEPPER informed.

"Block the attempt." He turned towards Exodus, "Sorry, but I have a policy when it comes to insane villains in my head."

"Under normal circumstances I'd consider that wise, but as you can see, these circumstances are anything but," Exodus commented. "The Watcher would not have taken me if I wasn't trustworthy."

#24 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

OOC: Telepathy won't work on Legion? And what do you mean by "normal" version of Legion. Because THE Legion has high level reality warping powers, it's not a very fair fight.

#25 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

OOC: Telepathy won't work on Legion? And what do you mean by "normal" version of Legion. Because THE Legion has high level reality warping powers, it's not a very fair fight.

OOC: Doesn't regular Legion mean he does not have control over his personalities? To be safe...Just say weakest version.

#26 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

ooc: With weakest version, there's basically two choices, either the one who only had a single personality active at a time, in which case he's only got access to a single of his mental powers at a time.
or the one who caused Age of Apocalypse, access to most of his powers, but based on what we've seen, not capable of reality warping, only time-travel.

#27 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

ooc: With weakest version, there's basically two choices, either the one who only had a single personality active at a time, in which case he's only got access to a single of his mental powers at a time.
or the one who caused Age of Apocalypse, access to most of his powers, but based on what we've seen, not capable of reality warping, only time-travel.

OOC:Weakest as in he is not that powerful...The first choice.

#28 ninjaman1848

ninjaman1848

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Hating all of humanity

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

Seeing Nefaria trade blows with the hulk ghost rider goes to aid him eager to have a rematch

#29 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Having been stunned by WWH's early thunderclap, he'd have gotten up since then and had listened and comprehended due to Connors' heightened (to a point) mental faculties overpowering basic Symbiote intelligence. He'd then attack Drax, and with his strength being over twice Drax's own, as well as his speed likely overwhelming him, he'd aim a flurry of stabs, slashes, punches, kicks, and bites to beat the warrior down if he could.

OOC: Assuming this is the same Drax the Marvel Wiki lists, Gila Monster should be stronger and faster. ^_^

#30 ninjaman1848

ninjaman1848

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Blaze wraps his chain around hulks arms and body to hold him still and see if Nefaria can get in some good punches on the beast.

#31 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

OOC: Is this the Melvin Potter Gladiator?

#32 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

OOC: Is this the Melvin Potter Gladiator?

OOC: I think xLegacyx meant Kallark. But lets say he is low on confidence.

#33 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

OOC: Ninjaman what are you doing? Are you trying to get dragged along with Hulk as Nefaria attempts to remove him from the battlefield with a supercharged punch?

#34 ninjaman1848

ninjaman1848

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

OOC: Maybe?

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

OOC: Ok. Enjoy walking back those countless miles?

#36 ninjaman1848

ninjaman1848

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Blaze sends hellfire down his chain and burns the hulk then moves out of the way to attack someone else.

#37 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

While Skaar was distracted with the others, Gladiator swooped in with a full on speed blitz for him. He was closing in for a close line at Mach 500

The force of the attack sent Skaar flying backwards as he fell to the ground and rubbed his chest in annoyance but grinned at Gladiator.

" If that's the best you got this battle won't be long. I AM SKAAR THE STRONGEST THERE IS!"

Skaar powered himself up with the old strong as he charged Gladiator and went in for an attack. Skaar jumped toward Gladiator and would began pummeling him with furious punches battling like any Hulk would but using his warrior combat skills.

Posted Image

" The last time I was this power I broke Juggernaut's armor and sent him flying into space. Let's see how you do."

#38 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

The force of the attack sent Skaar flying backwards as he fell to the ground and rubbed his chest in annoyance but grinned at Gladiator.

" If that's the best you got this battle won't be long. I AM SKAAR THE STRONGEST THERE IS!"

Skaar powered himself up with the old strong as he charged Gladiator and went in for an attack. Skaar jumped toward Gladiator and would began pummeling him with furious punches battling like any Hulk would but using his warrior combat skills.

Posted Image

" The last time I was this power I broke Juggernaut's armor and sent him flying into space. Let's see how you do."

OOC: Using old strong powers against Gladiator is really wise. Skaar was a really good character choice. :)

#39 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

As the pair collided, Nefaria was knocked aside by a punch from the Hulk. Wiping a trickle of blood away from the corner of his mouth, he frowned. He's getting stronger...and someone seems to be weakening me. he thought as he glanced around and spotted Scarlet Witch. He fired his eye beams at her several times before turning back to Hulk. That was when Nefaria felt his strength and speed were super increased by New Sun. Smiling, he flew at top speed to Hulk to deliver an uppercut to the beast, attempting to send Hulk flying for countless miles to remove him from the battlefield.

Pulling an straining against he bonds by the Rider, stomped slowly forward. He felt Iron Man siphoning his energies at the same time. Then suddenly he was surprised when his bonds were let go. Turning around, he saw the Count headed straight for him. He had no time to react, the punch collided with his jaw. Hulk flew through the air, screaming and yelling as he had no control as he fell.

#40 ninjaman1848

ninjaman1848

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

While Exodus kept him suspended in the air the ghost rider ran, jumped, and punched the juggernaut into the ground and continued to pummel him. After about 20 hits he got out his shotgun and shot him multiple times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users