ViperKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Dc Comics

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

2/8 - Gotham City - 11:30 PM

"What'd you just say?" asked Deadshot. "The Falcones don't need you anymore cuz we got a better assassin on the job." replied Alfie. Alfie was a small stout thug who was armed with one revolver. Deadshot instantly put his wrist-mounted guns to the young man's head and said "Don't even think about it or I'll blow your brains out." Alfie instantly pulled back his hand which had been inches from the gun. "Now, you'll answer my question. Who did you guys hire to kill Nightwing instead of me?" Alfie timidly said "Deathstroke." At that instant, Alfie dropped to the floor with a bullet in his head. "Nice knowing' ya, fella." Deadshot thought to himself, he had only one job this last week which was a record low for the top sniper in the world. He did have several calls but when he got back, the jobs were all taken. He was going to take this noob out and about to give a call to the Calculator, not knowing who he was dealing with as he left the dark subway tunnels.

2/9 - Gotham City - 12:40 AM

On top of the large building, Deathstroke looked around his environment. Rumors were that Nightwing came back to Gotham from Bludhaven to try to stop a huge drug trafficker who had escaped from Bludhaven. Deathstroke had an old hatred for Nightwing during the time he was a member of the Teen Titans. Of course, that was a while back but he still had that grudge. He had never managed to kill him with all those super-powered heroes swarming him. Deathstroke could take him out now for three hundred grande. Hell, Deathstroke had even beaten Batman a couple times and Batman had only bested him once. He heard s a bullet coming towards him and quickly turned around while unsheathing his sword. He deflected a bullet but saw nothing. He leaped as fast as he could to the building where the bullet came from. He did not see anything until a shadow move from two buildings away. He started running towards the shadow as fast as he could.

2/9 - Gotham City - 12:40 AM

The bullet had been a few feet away when Deathstroke turned around. Deadshot knew Calculator was right when he said that Deathstroke was one of the best assassins in the world. He didn't think that Deathstroke was the best but he was certainly very skilled. He knew Deathstroke saw him when he started leaping towards where he was hiding and started running. Deathstroke was definitely faster than he was but he had planned for this attack. He quickly shot several times at Deathstroke with his silent wrist-mounted guns.

2/9 - Gotham City - 12:42 AM

Never had Deathstroke been at such danger because of one man. Sure, he had fought Batman but he knew Batman would not kill him. Deathstroke was running at his top speed and wondered who this man was but either way, this man definitely had to go down. He had to dodge bullets or deflect them with his sword and couldn't run straight. He actually had to retreat just a little. He did get behind a chimney and regathered his equipment for a moment.which was meant for Nightwing. He took out his automatic pistol and started shooting back. He would have to get closer to kill him in the most satisfying means. He would try to dodge, deflect, and shoot back while running at a fast pace.

2/9 - Gotham City - 12:44 AM

Deadshot knew, as much as possible, about Deathstroke at the price of $2,000 and he wasn't planning to waste that money. He kept Deathstroke at a distance with his wrist-mounted guns and grabbed his grenade launcher. Deathstroke was about two buildings away from him which gave him some time to reload. This was going to be one, hell of a night. If he killed Deathstroke, he would eliminate the competition and would be known as the greatest assassin. If he died, it would be in a spectacular showdown between the two best assassins in the world.

Thanks for reading. I'm a huge DC Comics fan and I hope you enjoy it. I would love to hear some tips on how to improve it. These are two of my favorite assassins and criminals.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Learn More About
Deadshot
Read more about Deadshot at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia J.L Toonzone Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe

Deathstroke
Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Titans Tower Villains Rapsheet

#3 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

This is really good... I've been waiting for this one for a while now and now it's here... A from me and I have to give this to Deathstroke

#4 iceeater24

iceeater24

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Movies,sports,and other stuff.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

Deathstroke wins this by a long shot.

#5 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Does Deathstroke have his usual gear, more specifically his energy lance?

#6 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

I'm going with Slade, though it's going to be a good fight.

#7 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

I think Slade can take it but it's going to be extremely hard. Idk if Slade (with guns) is a better marksman than Deahshot (with guns).

#8 ViperKing

ViperKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Does Deathstroke have his usual gear, more specifically his energy lance?

Yep. He had it ready to fight Nightwing.

#9 ViperKing

ViperKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

I think Slade can take it but it's going to be extremely hard. Idk if Slade (with guns) is a better marksman than Deahshot (with guns).

Though I'm supposed to be fair, I doubt that Slade is a better shooter. Deathstroke is known for being the best assassin while Deadshot being the best marksman. Both of them are closely rivaled by the other though.

#10 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

Nice debut set-up, ViperKing. Welcome to electricferret. :) Deadshot and Deathstroke seem pretty much in character, though I doubt Slade would be quite as apprehensive as he's shown here.

As for the match, Floyd is going to keep DS on his toes for a bit with his guns and extreme accuracy with them, but remember that one of Slade's main specialties is turning an opponent's abilities against him/her. Add to that DS's superior phyiscal abilities and much quicker thinking and he'll likely eventually take Deadshot out after a fairly protracted battle.

#11 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

DS wins. His mind is better than the other DS's aiming abilities.

#12 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

DS? Darth Sidious is in this fight?

#13 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

To be fair, in one issue, Deadshot killed Deathstroke only for Slade to heal later.

#14 ViperKing

ViperKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

Posted Image

To be fair, in one issue, Deadshot killed Deathstroke only for Slade to heal later.

Posted Image

You know, Deadshot didn't die from Deathstroke, right? Also that was a shoot-out, not necessarily an actual fight. The 1st fight, which I've read was Deadshot won due to Bronze Tiger distracting Deathstroke (unintentionally) and giving Deadshot the chance to have several shots in the head.

#15 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B Nice debut!
A
B