6 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Previously: Power Rangers TJ (Red Turbo Ranger) and Zack (Black Power Ranger) followed LeRoy Greene to Macross Island. TJ encountered a group of Black Dragon crime members lead by Jarek. He took them on, leaving Zack to pursue their initial objective.

The Black Power Ranger wasn’t used to working alone but for the moment it was necessary. With a lead on the location of LeRoy Greene, Zack was put in a position to pursue it on his own. TJ had found a different kind of trouble.

A fight club was being hosted here in Macross. Rumor had it that the master of The Glow was running the show. It was easier than Zack thought to get himself entered into the ring. An uncalled for street fight- which seemed to happen a lot here on the island- got the right attention.

Soon, Zack was in. He hid his morpher, certain that his Power Ranger identity would bring on too many questions. He kept his eye out for LeRoy but no sign yet.

What he didn’t know what that LeRoy, or the Shadow King more accurately, was already on to him.

A lot had been dedicated to investigating The Foot but the Sith wasn’t being ignored. The video of The Foot and the Power Rangers battling The Sith showed the later to be extremely dangerous.

Raven was assigned the job of spearheading the continued investigation into the cult. Raven was thankful. When Mr. Palmer was still running the organization, long before Mr. Whitmore joined forces with him and eventually took over while Palmer went off into space, Raven had teamed with the Master of The Glow, LeRoy Greene.

Deep into discovering the motives of The Sith, Greene was lost to the cult. Some sort of psychic entity had taken over LeRoy’s body.

Raven felt terrible about it. LeRoy Greene was the noblest man of the martial arts he had ever met. The world, of course, wasn’t so noble, but men such as himself, Jack Bauer, and others were willing to deal with evil by doing what needed to be done. Leaders like President Palmer and President Whitmore understood that fact and utilized these do whatever it takes heroes to hold back this evil.

Greene was too pure for this kind of work. It was a mistake to involve him.

Now Raven was driven to find the Glow Master and free him from this entity.

The trail lead him to Macross Island where it was rumored that LeRoy Greene was running a fight club. This psychic entity which possessed him didn’t seem interested in preserving LeRoy’s integrity. If it came down to it, Raven was prepared to kill the Glow Master. But only if there was no other way to free him.

Raven allowed himself to be captured by some of the men working within the fight club. The man’s very demeanor spoke of his fighting skill. They knew that he would generate a lot of money in the ring.

Just like with the Power Ranger- Zack, the Shadow King/LeRoy Greene was onto Raven’s agenda.

“The best and most profitable way to get rid of these two is to let them kill each other in ring.” Greene mused out loud. His company was Tombstone, who couldn’t understand why his guy, Psycho Pirate couldn’t influence him. The crime boss still had worked out a partnership with Greene, promising an expansion of the fighters pool and annexed locations.

“The Psycho Pirate is going to be useful.”

In turn, the Psycho Pirate visited the two men. He showed them a picture of the other man and told them that they hated that man and wanted nothing more than to kill him. There was no resisting the Madusa Mask.

Then the two were set face to face in the ring. Zack, wasting no time, morphed into the Black Power Ranger. The instant it took him to change, Raven was upon him. But the Power Ranger’s reflexes were already greatly enhanced which saved the match from being a short one. The bets were coming in fast, and whoever won, the house was going to get a lot of money.

Fight Parameters

A fight to the death. Both men are influenced to hate and want to kill the other.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Learn More About
Zack Taylor
Read more about Zack Taylor at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid NAK'S POWER RANGERS

Raven
Read more about Raven at Wikipedia
Official Site: Namco Links: Raven (Tekken) Tekken 5 Move Lists - Raven Raven (Tekken) at AllExperts

#3 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

I win.

#4 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

"I win" either means you like the match Nova or either you were the one who kept putting up the video of Raven judo flipping that big robot in the Tekken cutscene in his matches aganst Sho'nuff and LeRoy Greene.

Since it's decided that Raven can handle The Glow I figured I'd put him up against a Power Ranger and see how he fairs then.

#5 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

No, I win means I share a name with a participant.

#6 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

Hmm... do the MMPR crew have any experience against bullet-timers? Because Raven's insanely fast.

#7 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Good set-up, leroy. This also appears to be a good matchup.

"I win" either means you like the match Nova or either you were the one who kept putting up the video of Raven judo flipping that big robot in the Tekken cutscene in his matches aganst Sho'nuff and LeRoy Greene.

Heh, thanks for reminding me of that. Looking back, it was AVP that posted those vids, though.

Given that footage and what I've heard about Raven, he seems to be stronger, more skilled, and, in most cases, quicker than Zack. Not sure about durability, though.

#8 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B
A Toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight we are young!!!
SCORE
Zack Taylor: 7
Raven: 6
FPA: 3.5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zack, Raven, Power Rangers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users