• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#121 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

Ronan's forced aging had hit him with a huge force as it had slammed right into him and he fell down on the streets away from Ronan who had now left to rejoin his group. The force aging hadn't worked on Skaar because lucky for him he doesn't age thanks to his gamma energy and his mother's old strong.

" Hmm if that was anybody else they would have been reduced to ashes. Have to be careful with that idiot. Don't know what else he is capable of. I'm not my father. I am a superior warrior, Hulk, and fighter. Got to smash but still fight smart."

Skaar got up as he had to decide what next to do. Right then warships came at him and started blasting away at him. Skaar tired of the ships looked at the remaining two warships that blasted him and got angry. As one warships flew near him Skaar touched the Earth as he called on the old strong to increase his power. Skaar felt the energy in him increase as he smiled and looked at the warships. Skaar let go of the Earth as he jumped high into the sky and with a powerup leapt on top of the warships. With a few blows from his punches powered up then ever before Skaar smashed the warship and and made his way inside much easier then before. Skaar inside the ship punched through the bodies of Kree warriors and ripped there heads off. Skaar made his way to the pilot and grabbed him from behind then raised him in the air. Skaar snapped his neck as the Kree warrior fell to the floor. Skaar got in the pilot and took control of the warship quickly as he managed to figure out how to fly it with dumb luck as he flew the warship into the direction of the last remaining warship that was targeting him and fired away at it with energy blasts from the warship he commanded. Skaar blew the warship up as he smiled and drove the warship toward Dormammu's army as it would crash down on members of Dormammu's army. Skaar leapt out the crashing warship as it made it's way toward them.

Skaar in the air fell toward Earth as he caught on a fighter ship that flew in the sky. Skaar hanged on and dropped a good couple of feet away in front of Dormammu's army that began attacking people. Skaar slammed his fists into the Earth and smiled as he called on the old strong.

" Time for the gloves to come off and show them how powerful I really am."

Skaar called on the old strong as magma came out from the ground and power erupted around him as he used the old strong to attack Dormammu's army in front of him. The ground shook all around everybody as the Earth was being destroyed around a large section of Dormammu's army.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#122 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

OOC: Oh didn't know it was lightspeed. :) Ignore entrapping those then.

#123 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

"You just don't get it. I am more powerful than ever! I'll just absorb all this pure energy and make myself more powerful, transferring it into the power cosmic!" Carnage shoots a blast of energy at the incoming bolts and then rips a black hole inside New Sun.
"You will die. If you do your thing on that, you will risk a supernova."

#124 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

Black Bolt wasted no time. As soon as Stark was done with his protective measures, the King of the Inhumans cracked his knuckles and yelled as loudly as possible. It might have been overkill but when it comes to cosmic powered entities, Black Bolt knew it wasn't wise to pull your punches. Considering the power emanating from the yell and the symbiote's weakness, it would surely hurt.

#125 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

Sentry/Void getting more and more annoyed with the battle sends Ronan a telepathic message.."Execute plan 999..." Said the Void. "No! That plan would is too devastating!" Cried Sentry. "We must end this battle once and for all! For the Perfect world to work, its the only way...Bob." "Fine...I hope it ends all of this." Said the Sentry.

The Void continues sending Ronan the telepathic message. "Tell the Kree captain I said to execute and now!" "Plan 999 will ensure us a victory and you and the whole Kree race will be well awared."

The Void sends Ronan a telepathic vision of plan 999.

"A power energy beam will launch from the main Mothership in orbit...."
Posted Image

"The blast will be so power that it will annihilate everyone from all of Eastern America, Canada, All of Western Europe, North and Western Africa and some parts of the southern hemisphere..."
Posted Image

"Plan 999 will ensure us a victory. Execute my loyal friend. You will be teleported to safety."

#126 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

IGNORE

#127 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

The phase bolts, wired into Stark's sensors visually sensed and sensed the cosmic buildup. The gyroscopes fired and the boots curved around the projectile and impacted hard with Carnage, seeing as how the bolt was moving light speed and even Surfers reactions weren't that fast, having not have moved the last post. The thermal energy from the bolts would compound with the sonic energy from the scream.

#128 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

OCC: That's just a vision. Just making sure.

#129 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

IGNORE

#130 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

OOC: It's just a vision...

#131 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

Carnage screamed the bloody scream of a man getting torn apart. He smiles through the pain.
"It's too late, heroes. I kept you occupied and now you are going to die. Have fun."
Carnage teleports back to the safety of the Mothership, getting a little medical attention from the crew.

#132 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

Accepting the command, Ronan bowed his head and then left Thor standing inside the tower alone. Raising his weapon, Ronan teleported onto the Kree mothership. During the enitre battle it had been waiting just outside the atmosphere. Now that it was time, the ship let down the cloak that had been concealing it from the world.

Ronan stepped aboard the bridge of the ship and commanded his troops.

"Our leader has declared it necassary to purge this world of inhabitants to complete his plan."

Ronan strode to the center console of the bridge. Raising his weapon, he placed it inside a control port.

"On my command, fire the death beam and let us end this."

His hand hovering above the weapon, he concentrated and then pressed the controls and could feel the ship shutter under the blast it produced.

#133 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

OOC: It's just a vision...

OOC: Yea, I noticed that, about half a second after I posted :P I'll just copy the message, edit my post to "IGNORE", then re-post it once the ship actually fires.

Sensing the energy building up in the Mothership, Vulcan launched himself from the Helicarrier.

As the energy beam was fired, Vulcan reached out with his power, focusing on re-directing the energy, back into the Mothership. While yelling at the other heroes "Protect the city, shield it from any energy I fail to redirect!"

#134 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Accepting the command, Ronan bowed his head and then left Thor standing inside the tower alone. Raising his weapon, Ronan teleported onto the Kree mothership. During the enitre battle it had been waiting just outside the atmosphere. Now that it was time, the ship let down the cloak that had been concealing it from the world.

Ronan stepped aboard the bridge of the ship and commanded his troops.

"Our leader has declared it necassary to purge this world of inhabitants to complete his plan."

Ronan strode to the center console of the bridge. Raising his weapon, he placed it inside a control port.

"On my command, fire the death beam and let us end this."

OOC:

Posted Image

#135 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

OOC: Add this to Vulcan's

He'd do as Vulcan commanded, offering the full brunt of his power defensively to defend against any missed energy.

#136 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

Black Bolt watched as the massive ship revealed itself, preparing to launch a powerful beam of energy. Some of the energy absorbers could redirect it but Cosmic Carnage could come back. Would come back. With allies. Black Bolt thought it might be best to make a tactical withdrawal, telepathically summoning Lockjaw so they could attempt to pick up all their allies and bring them to the temporary safety of Attilan.

#137 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

BACK AT THE WATCHTOWER!
Posted Image

"It appears plan 999 has been executed." Said Cloc. "Good...Good...We better get to a safer place and watch the fireworks. Come on Watchdog." Said the Void/Sentry flying off.

They leave the Watchtower and fly to the main Kree mothership that will execute plan 999 at mach 20 speeds. There Void/Sentry greets Ronan and the Kree Captain.

#138 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Stark turned to Black Bolt, "cover me". They were trying to block it. Absorb it. He wanted to try something with a little more finess.

Running hacking diagnostics. Maximum technopathy. Execute redundant code. Loop. Compound. Infinite loop sequenced. Runtime error archived, uploading to .exe and running on Kree virtual machine.

Using the processing power of The Swarm in the air around him in addition to the entire power of the suit, Stark hacked into the computer feedback systems and uploaded redundant looped code into the system. Result? Full system failure, executed and delivered at near light speed.

The weapon would overload and the engines would fail.

#139 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

Black Bolt watched as the massive ship revealed itself, preparing to launch a powerful beam of energy. Some of the energy absorbers could redirect it but Cosmic Carnage could come back. Would come back. With allies. Black Bolt thought it might be best to make a tactical withdrawal, telepathically summoning Lockjaw so they could attempt to pick up all their allies and bring them to the temporary safety of Attilan.

It appears Inhuman Black Bolt and the other heros are trying to make a escape with a creature known as Lockjaw." Said Cloc. Void then shouts at the Kree Captain to order all Kree attacks to focus on the dog.

#140 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

Using his universal weapon, Ronan opens portals that reveal and entire armada. They begin to invade on all corners of the globe, or atleast what was left of it when the initial attack would be over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users