• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Godzilla54

Godzilla54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Batman had just finished locking The Joker up in Arkham Asylum. Commissioner Jim Gordon thanked him for the 9000th time for doing such an ongoing objective. Once the Dark Knight exited out the gates of the asylum, he noticed that the Batmobile was missing. Damn :angry: , Batman thought. Until he heard a big CRASH! in the forest. It was the Batmobile that crashed into an oak tree. The Dark Knight walked over to the vehicle, in which it's engine was smoking. Then all of a sudden, the doors bursted open revealing a ninja dressed in red and black, with no pupils on his eyes, his waist covered with gadgets and firearms, and two katana blades on his back. The ninja crawled out of the Batmobile completely drunk. "Woah, I really don't think I can do such a crazy thing," the Ninja said, until he noticed a man dressed in a bat costume who was not looking too happy. "What the hell did you do to my baby?!" Batman yelled as he grabbed the ninja's chest. "Look, you're car looked SO freakin' badass, that I was drinking before I noticed it," the ninja replied. "Well you're gonna pay for it after I kick your ass! :angry: " Batman shouted. "You wanna fight, huh? By the way, name's Deadpool. ;) " And thus, the fight begins.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Learn More About
Batman
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

Deadpool
Read more about Deadpool at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry - Deadpool Marvel Directory Entry Marvel Database Entry

#3 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

Batman is easily more skilled than Deadpool, however due to his healing factor, there's basically nothing the bat can do, to actually put him down.

Said healing factor also ensures that he'll be able to keep fighting, long after Batman has tired himself out, which will lead to his win.

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Match Final Results
Batman: 2
Deadpool: 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users