Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

HITMAN: ARKHAM CITY

Chapter 1: TWO MINDS, ONE HEAD, ONE BULLET

Choppers over the city, police sirens echoing through the streets. On this day, evil and chaos rules this city. Perched down on a gargoyle is a man determined to end the chaos. The seriousness in his hues show that he must be more ruthless but also to never cross the line that his foes are so good at doing. He can’t kill, he won’t allow himself to do it. Thunder rumbles through the sky while lightning breaks through the dark clouds. The male stood upright as he looks down at his beloved city. In his thought he stated to himself “Time to go to work.” The vigilante bent his knees and jumping diagonally upward in to the air. His arms extend on each side to reveal that his cape is a glider. The Batman took to the skies.

A few cities away, in a special hotel room, a figure looks at himself in the mirror, his face never changes. He’s seems he’s never happy, he’s never sad, he’s never mad. He just serious. His profession requires a set of skills that only few can do but he is the best of the best. He’s finished fixing his tie around his collar once after his phone ranged. He lets it ring a few moments so he can clear his mind and accept the mission. He walks to the bed, picking up his phone and places it to his ear. He doesn’t say anything as the voice over the other line begins to explain. “There is a problem that I believe you are the only one that can handle it. An insane asylum of escapees took over Gotham City. I got word from Washington to take them out. All of them. But it’s called Arkham City now to the criminals there. I know this isn’t your usual type of targets but we specifically want you to find them and kill them. I will send you the hit list soon after I get off the phone.”

Agent 47 didn’t say a word but just hung up and began to wait for the hit list as he placed his black jacket over his shoulders and arms, the hit list finally appeared on the phone. With anticipation he grabs for his phone and sees the various names with their photos next to them. He shuts his cell and knows for sure that he’s going to be there for a while. He shuts the briefcase and heads out of the hotel room.

BATMAN

Landing on a rooftop just across the street from the Court House. Hehas to find a way to take them out secretly. He activates his inferred sight and counts the men in front of the Court House. The Dark Knight extended his arm forward and shot his bat line reel. It clings to the rooftop of the Court House an he lands undetected, he made sure to keep his bat line attached to his belt. The Bat then moves upside down and snatches one of the men to the rooftop, With a hard left punch to the stomach, it knocks the wind out of the male and renders him unconscious. Batman kept himself low on the rooftop to find his next target to take out quietly. With a quick swoop down he grab another male and places a successful sleeper hold. He quietly lays the male on the floor of the rooftop.

Now with six more to go, Bruce throws a smoke palate and 6 men before to cough, knowing that their nightmare is here in the form of Batman. He glides down and while doing so he bends his right knee to his chest and his left boot slams hard in to the back of one of the men. Batman lands and drawing his left fist back. His knuckle slam in to a males right jaw. Batman turned on his heel and with a mean right elbow he hit the other male directly in his nose. The smoke is beginning to settle as the last guard in front looks at Batman in fear. With a solid right punch he knocks out the last of the eight in front of the building. = He kept low and sneaking to the left side of the Court House. He grab the temples of the two men and slams their head together taking them out instantly. He shot his bat reel once more and took to the rooftop. He then positions himself upside down and quietly lowers himself. With grips the heads of both men and slamming their heads together for the knockout blow. Batman flipped off his reel and landed on the landed of a window seal. He looks inside and seeing Two-Face aim his gun at Selina. This made Batman make his silent attacks obsolete. He had to make move and had to make a move now.

TWO-FACE

The villain is in thought about his agreement with the others. What if he made a mistake? What if he chose to ally himself with another gang? Just a massive ton of thoughts way in on two minds with one head. His shining object is coming down after being flipped in the air and caught perfectly in the hand of Harvey Dent. His looks out the window seeing the bat signal, he grumbles at this and quickly shot out of his chair. He opens the door of his office in the abandoned Court House, his men are ready, armed with AK’s, chains, bats, poles, anything that can get their hands on.

Two-Face: “Everyone listen up! The Bat is out and if just if he comes here we kill him!”

Harvey Dent: “What if is he willing to listen.”

Two-Face: “No, The Bat knows we have his little kitten. We use her as bait to get The Bat, then we kill him!”

Two-Face walks toward Selina Kyle who is tied upside down by a rope. She looks at Harvey and rolled her hues in annoyance. Harvey’s hand rose to smack her until he stops just inches away from her soft cheek. All of a sudden Two-Face’s knuckles crash in to Selina’s jaw. She shakes her head a bit and spits out blood thanks to her bottom lip being cut open.

Catwoman: “Gee, Harv you sure not how to make a woman feel wanted.”

Two-Face: “Shut up, bitch.”

Catwoman: “Well, I’m Catwoman so calling me a female dog actually isn’t accurate.”

Two-Face slams his knuckles in to her jaw again, she is a bit dazed from the punch but after chuckles a bit.

Catwoman: “Mmmmm, I like it rough.”

Two-Face: “You won’t like what’s under you, kitty cat.”

She looked what’s under her and it’s a tub of acid. She sighs and looks at Harvey.

Catwoman: “Listen, Harv baby. How about what I took from you I can steal it back for you? You know there is no one better at thievery than I am. Come on Harv. Let the kitty out of her cage so she can fetch her daddy his present.”

Harvey: “She does bring up a good point, who else can beside her, but stealing is against the law.”

Two-Face: “BATMAN CAN, bitch! Enough talk. Heads you live and give to us what you stole from us, Tails” Two-Face laughs a bit. “well, tails you die.”

He throws his coin upward and as he threw it the lights went out. He caught his coin but he can’t see what landed heads or tails. “It’s The Bat! Scatter and bring me his f**king head!”

AGENT 47

After taking out the power to the building the assassin leaps in to the window. He reaches in one of his holsters and pulls out one of his Silverballers. As he is walking down the dark hall he makes sure his silencer barrel is secured and locked on to his gun. He lowers himself keeping silent and peaking around the corner. Two guards with AK-47s. 47 smirks and went over his options. He can knock out one and take the clothes and kill the other or he can quickly get rid of them with two shots. He looks at the standing position of both guards and how one is dozing off, the other kept nudging at his partner. “Stay up man, Mr. Dent don’t pay us to sleep around. We need to be the freaky Bat might show up.” This caught Agent 47’s attention. He weighed out his thoughts and decided to the most strategic thing. He grab a small wooden piece just on his left side and throws it across the hall. It gets the two guards attentions and one of them checks it out.

Hitman waited patiently and as the guard was about to turn the corner, Hitman wraps his arms around his neck in a sleeper hold, once the male is sleep 47 then dragged his body in to the dark corner, He strips the man of his clothing put the prison suit over his own business suit, then places the Two-Face mask over him. 47 walks down the hall and seeing the other guy. The other guard stated. “Did you see anything?” 47 stopped in front of the guard and with a chop to his throat the male goes down out cold. He knows that Two-Face is excepting his guards to still be there so going through the doors wouldn’t be smart. The Hitman begins looking for another way inside and notices the vent. He opens the vent and crawls inside. Once out, he is now on the second floor and looking down at Harvey who has his gun pointed toward Selina. He draws out a Silverballer and was about to shoot until a guard from the outside rushes through the door. “Mr. Dent we found two of our men with one of them being only in his boxers, someone here is a rat!”

Then all of a sudden CRASH! Batman jumps through the window as a batarang hits the hand of Two-Face that was holding the gun to Catwoman’s head. “I told you it was The Bat! Kill him, kill him!” Demanded Two-Face to his gang. Agent 47 plan was ruined, he needed to get close to Two-Face now in order to kill him. Two-Face ran in to his office as Catwoman slipped out of the ropes and to safety. 47 walks on the wooden frame and jumps to the wall, he climbs down and entering Two-Face’s office. The villain looks toward 47 knowing that he is the perpetrator and extends both of his dual 9mms out one silver and one black representing Harvey and Two-Face. Hitman had one of his Silverballers out and the shooting begins to take place. Both 47 and Harvey duck for cover and the shoot out begins.

Hey, sup everyone this is the first chapter to my new arc that I had in mind while doing the League of Extraordinary Gentelemen arc. Hitman: Arkham City.

Batman and Catwoman are handling the thugs while Agent 47 and Harvey dent are having a shoot out in his office, Harvey is behind his desk while Agent 47 if behind the couch. Batman and Catwoman can intervene to save Harvey if he is still alive. Batman and Catwoman do not know that Agent 47 is there. It's Hitman in Hitman Absolution just before he was given the order to kill Diana Burnwood. It's all of the characters from Batman: Arkham City.

Sorry for any typos and hope you all enjoy the read, while debating please be respectful.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Learn More About
Agent 47
Read more about Agent 47 at Wikipedia
Official Site: Eidos Links: Wikipedia Hitman: Blood Money Official Hitman Forum

Two-Face
Read more about Two-Face at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe D.C Database

#3 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

Hope this arc will be sucessful, it's gonna be longer than my previous one. :)

#4 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Good setup and Agent 47 has this. Poor Harvey is in trouble. He won't win a shootout with Agent 47. Help won't arrive on time either.

#5 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Thanks, baller. I know this isn't the best of my work but it will get better with what 47 has to go through.

#6 LuisLim

LuisLim

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

Good match and set-up dude.

Agent 47 has this easy, he's an excellent marksman so going into a gun fight with him is basically signing your own death warrant.

In Absolution, 47 went hand to hand with a super soldier type of henchmen and won. Those who played Absolution would know what I'm talking about.

In the end 47 pops Two-Face in the head or breaks his neck.

#7 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

Good match and set-up dude.

Agent 47 has this easy, he's an excellent marksman so going into a gun fight with him is basically signing your own death warrant.

In Absolution, 47 went hand to hand with a super soldier type of henchmen and won. Those who played Absolution would know what I'm talking about.

In the end 47 pops Two-Face in the head or breaks his neck.

Thanks you!

#8 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

In the set up, Two Face doesn't have to beat 47 to win/ All he has to do is hold him off long enough for Batman to come to the rescue. I think he's tough enough to do this.

#9 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Agent 47's career is built around murdering guys like Harvey Dent. He's renowned for his accuracy with virtually all types of firearms, plus he's got the whole Max Payne-esque thing where he slows down time and carefully pinpoints his targets. In addition, according to the first game's manual and some of the in-universe info, he's got mildly superhuman physical attributes such as strength, durability, stamina, coordination and agility (although these weren't really showcased very well in the series prior to Absolution).

He takes this comfortably, in my opinion. Now, whether he could escape an encounter with the Bat unscathed is another matter entirely. Good set-up, by the way. Something like this would be an awesome side-plot for the next Markham game, IMO (an assassin operating somewhere inside the prison, paid to take out the more violent inmates).

#10 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

OUTSTANDING!!! I can't wait to see what happens in this new arc of yours and I really enjoyed this. A from me and like everyone else, I think 47 could take it.

#11 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

Good set-up and very good set-up as usual, Dark S-M. But your tenses, man...

Anyways, after looking up Agent 47, it looks like he takes Harvey out here.

#12 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B Very good story, but the tenses are still inconsistent.
A
A
A
A
SCORE
Agent 47: 11
Two-Face: 6
FPA: 3.8

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 47, Batman, Two-Face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users