• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#21 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Alright, you're keeping relatively cool, so let's wait and see what treach thinks. In the meantime, this sums up your situation perfectly:

Posted Image

Think of the mod team as Lin Beifong here. Don't be Korra, especially since you can't bend the elements.

#22 khoi

khoi

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Interests:Well... Some suff that i do.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

Wait What?

#23 Calabries

Calabries

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:John Candy, Kurt Russell and Steven Seagal films, TV Sitcoms and various other things. I used to be a Troll, I went by the names Pete/Dave/Smithers. My trademarks were to frequently use C-3PO and X-Rated language. Those days are over now and I am firmly against trolling in any form!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

Thank you DSkilz. :D

#24 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

You're giving him a sixth chance?

#25 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

Wait What?

People that have seen Legend of Korra know what I'm talking about.

But anyway, stay cool, Calabries/Pete/Smithers, etc. We've actually banned people for less than what you've done so far.

Thank you DSkilz. :D

Don't thank me yet. treach and the other admins are the ones you have to worry about. Not to mention that FoxFingers, the webmaster, is probably lurking about.

#26 Calabries

Calabries

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:John Candy, Kurt Russell and Steven Seagal films, TV Sitcoms and various other things. I used to be a Troll, I went by the names Pete/Dave/Smithers. My trademarks were to frequently use C-3PO and X-Rated language. Those days are over now and I am firmly against trolling in any form!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

I will take my punishment accordingly even if that means banishment.

#27 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

I don't understand what he did wrong. Seems pretty funny to me.

#28 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

This is why you shouldn't be the one condescending on Nova's humor...

#29 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

I don't understand what he did wrong. Seems pretty funny to me.

He multi-ed, and then lied/got smartass about it.

Also, you completely missed the "show" he put on on Sunday. We dealt with all that soon enough, though

#30 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Sooooooooooooooo.......why did he make this b/s match?

#31 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Suddenly I'm glad I'm not here Sundays.

No.

I haven't seen a reason to give him a second chance.

I haven't seen a reason to give him a first chance.

All I see is an attention seeking loony who only wants to be the center of attention.

Guess what? Those people are the most irritating to me. Until you stop with the whinny for attention, until you actually have something worthwhile to contribute, until you FREAKING MAN UP AND STOP DOING THE SAME CRAP YOU ALWAYS DO FOR YOUR OWN KICKS TO GET A RISE OUT OF PEOPLE, I won't be willing to give chances.

And being a judge for this,

Posted Image

#32 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

Also, you completely missed the "show" he put on on Sunday. We dealt with all that soon enough, though

Does the FPL have a restriction on who can vote on matches?

#33 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

This is why you shouldn't be the one condescending on Nova's humor...

Why? Calabries has made me laugh a lot more than Nova has. Which means he's made me laugh at least once.

#34 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

I've laughed at his matches too. Imagine that.

#35 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

...wut

#36 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

Does the FPL have a restriction on who can vote on matches?

From what I've heard, multi-ing is even more frowned upon in the FPL than in CBUB, but that topic's the only thing he's done in the FPL. His CBUB "matches" were also deemed inappropriate by the admins, and as such a couple of them were deleted.

EDIT: Also, it doesn't exactly help one's case when one trolls the forums the way he did on Sunday. But we'll see how things go.

#37 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:01 AM

...wut

Seems force is into the pure wtf humor. I laughed at it too. So apparently as far as humor goes, we share something. Which, by extension...means he has no humor himself, since he says I have none. Imagine that.

#38 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

The reason you don’t see what he did wrong is because I’ve hid most everything he’s written on this site. I hid a lot of it before he even had a chance to spit it out good. Here’s the deal, I had no idea who Pete or Dave was. I do remember deleting a match because it was obscene. From what I remember it was probably one of those two personas. We have a PG13 rule. I usually let DSkillz spit out the rules (Judge and Jury). He is also great at negotiating terms with the accused. I just spit out the death (Executioner). I watch silently from the rafters like Hawkeye, and then shoot an arrow in your eyeball when you screw up too much. Regardless, Smithers was brought to my attention for obscene matches. Fine. I saw them. Dskillz was handling it in a rash manner. Just another attention seeker. Then the accused started talking about us being the MAN and Big Brother, if you will. Calling for Braveheart freedom. Whatever. PG13 site, end of story. Go to the adult section and fornicate, I’ll let Ruinus deal with you. None of this is ban worthy. What burned me is when he admitted to being a multi on top of all that. He also wasn’t letting up on the crude crap after warnings. How can you not come to a peaceful conclusion with Dskillz. The guy is very reasonable. And what makes people think we can’t do anything about it? So when given the ultimatum, instead of accepting it, he decided to create another match and curse out all the mods. So I banned him.

He came back twice I believe and created more hate matches. Banned both quicker than you can say, “that was quick.” So here we are once again. I will freely admit I love this site. I’ve been here since 2004 or earlier and I haven’t left since. I want to, but I can’t. It’s like crack. I was here when there were a lot of people who really loved this site and they worked hard to make it great. I stick around to keep it that way as much as I can. A lot of people work hard for a little meager praise on this site and when people come in and disrespect that, it bothers me. So it’s all ha ha, let’s be the center of attention on this site, but no…
Here’s the thing, I WILL freakin ban all of England Pete/Dave/Smithers. But I’m not because M. Bison and Culwych are out there somewhere, plus I’m fairly certain Ivan banned over half the database once and banned like a whole country or island or something and it didn’t go over well. So I’m going to bring all this info to our programmer and see if there are other ways than punishing IP’s that have nothing to do with this, to handle this little issue. In the meantime, you’re on deathwatch. Behave yourself.

And yes, we take FPL multi accounting much more serious. Why? Because FPL is smaller and the outcomes of multi accounting have much greater effects. It does not go over well at all if you Multi in FPL. Ever.

In the meantime, quit crying out for attention.

#39 Calabries

Calabries

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

Okay.

#40 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

Seems force is into the pure wtf humor. I laughed at it too. So apparently as far as humor goes, we share something. Which, by extension...means he has no humor himself, since he says I have none. Imagine that.

Yeah... that was my reaction. O,o

A la wut. Wut again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users