• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

Laurent's vision flickered in, then out, in rapid succession. He moaned, involuntarily. His vision went black, and he sank to unconciousness for quite awhile. He awoke aching in most parts of his body. He managed to lift his head, and look around at what lay before him. What struck him fist was the sight of his comrades, their mangled bodies lying together in a heap several yards off. One of them moved.

Multiple trees were nearly torn to shreds. Some were no more than splintered stumps. Others had viscious gouges in them, as if some great beast had decided to try and disembowel them. Other, he noticed, had been burned by some considerable force of heat, their bark and wood colored black. Some of the burned trees even had holes running all the way through them. As is common with most injuries caused by projectiles, the exit wound looked a great deal more destructive.

After resting for a few more minutes, he rose, brushed himself off, and made his way towards the other two, who were now both moving. Kneeling, he saw the two were in as bad a condition as he was ealier, James being the worst of the two. "Can you get up?" They looked grim, but Victoria nodded, whereas James responded: "Give me a minute." Laurent noticed, to his horror, a gruesome burn mark on the left side of James' upper body, revealing ribs, and a dry, crusty flesh underneath.

Indeed, in just three minutes, James had nearly healed completely. After recollecting what had happened to them, Victoria asked, "What...was that woman?" James and Laurent could only sigh, and reveal that they knew nothing for certain, but, as Laurent said, he would have guessed a highy advanced robotic organism by the looks, and smell, of her. Thankfully, the cyborg had been ignorant as to what could actually kill them, giving them a chance to heal, and regroup.

Suddenly, they caught another scent. This one definately reeked of flesh, sweat, among other human odors and they could hear a hearbeat, but its scent was not quite human. Remarkably identicle, but not quite. They suddenly, saw this new foe leap through the brush, his face pale, his eyes grim and hardened with death. His apparel was shockingly different than what the locals were wearing, but it mattered little to the Vampires, as Darth Bane activated his saber, and, followed by an omnius hum, swept toward them.
--

Laurent, James, and Victoria vs. Darth Bane.

"FIGHT"

Note: All of my Twilight Vampires vs. (Insert random character here) matches shall first be posted on The Writer's Kingdom, and then, after a few days, shall be posted here.

#2 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:01 PM

This time, the Vamps go down for good. The TX uses advanced firearms. The lightsaber will rend their head from their shoulders and prevent them from coming back for good. And with the death of these minor characters, the rest of them will soon follow.

#3 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:01 PM

The point is to have them keep coming back, and continue to be stomped. Over, and over, and over again.

EDIT: You are right, though.

#4 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:37 PM

As much fun as it is to see them stomped again and again, wouldn't it be more fun to see EDWARD crushed? That gives me an idea.......

#5 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:53 PM

As much fun as it is to see them stomped again and again, wouldn't it be more fun to see EDWARD crushed? That gives me an idea.......

Well, each match adds on to the story. You'll see what happens to Edward soon enough. (insert random devil smiley here)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users