• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

OF STANDS AND FULLBRINGS ACT I

Florida, December 21, 2012

They escaped; Jolyne, Jotaro, Emporio, Anasui, Weather Report, and Hermes managed to defeat the insane priest; Enrico Pucci. However, saving the world has its own price. Despite the heroes being victorious; Jotaro knew that Jolyne may become a wanted criminal again, this time for killing a priest while escaping prison. As a result, he had to choose: let her do potentially more time; or escape to Japan. Anasui seemed to have the same idea as he began speaking.

“Jolyne. You know that they’ll have some sort of evidence on us. All of us sharing cells, possibly end up with lethal injection, not the way we’d go out. Not that I’d mind sharing a cell with you anyway…” he warned.

Jolyne was silent for a few minutes. “We can stay at Grandma Holly’s in Japan can’t we? Or even Grandpa Joestar in New York?”

Jotaro decided to speak up when she finished, “As much as I hate to say it. I’d rather see you grow up compared to staying behind bars. We can head back to New York where the old man’s at. He can multi-task with watching an invisible baby and a bunch of rag-tag escapees.” He stated much to everyone’s confusions.

“Invisible baby? I shouldn’t be surprised.” Hermes sighed.

Japan, December 22, 2012

Shishigawara was still in shambles. He couldn’t believe that Tsukishima died on him. He was carrying the half-dead friend where he suddenly succumbed to his wounds and passed. The poor guy never got to say his goodbyes. He wandered the remaining months alone, living in a small apartment with nobody watching with him.

“Tsukishima-san, those Soul Reapers said something about Soul Society, right? You’ll be up there, right?” he asked. Drinking a carton of orange juice, Shishigawara watched the news on a series of disturbances and destruction across Karakura Town. While the cameras couldn’t see what was causing it, he could. He saw a man with orange hair fighting against a blonde man. He recognized the orange-haired teen as Ichigo Kurosaki, but who was the blonde in white? He could hear the conversation they were having over the report as well.

“The Vandenreich exist to exterminate Hollows. Don’t you wish to avenge your mother correctly? And purge the Soul Reapers who kept secrets upon secrets from you?” the blonde stated.

“I told you, I don’t care for that!” Ichigo shouted, pushing back against the man’s sword with Zangetsu. Shishigawara didn’t know what, or who, the Vandenreich were; but as he was about to get up, he heard a loud crash and saw someone crash through his building; Ginjo. “G-Ginjo!?” he shouted in shock, the black-haired man got on his knees, gasping for breath as Tsukishima appeared with him. “Tsukishima-san!?” Shishigawara yelled, confused. Tsukishima looked at him and smiled faintly.

“Its been awhile, Shishigawara-kun…” he said faintly. Before he could say more, he felt the overwhelming spiritual pressure gain around him and looked, seeing his enemy appear before him. A raven haired man with an executioner-like mask over his mouth. Three spikes protruding from the mask. His eyes were pitch-black and he wore a white overcoat with a cloak of the same color over it.

“We have to talk later. Run, Shishigawara-kun.” Tsukishima warned. Shishigawara couldn’t believe what he was hearing, “N- No! I can’t just abandon you like last time!” he yelled. Tsukishima smiled softly.

“You never abandoned me. You saved me from going to Hell by making me know my prupose.” Tsukishima replied, preparing his sword. “Now run. This man is a Quincy. Long story short, he can kill you without remorse.”

Shishigawara tried to open his mouth, but knew it’d be useless to sway his friend. “Just survive please!” he yelled, running out the door.

“I take it you’re finished?” the man asked, peering at the downed Ginjo. “For now,” Tsukishima taunted, readying to strike with Book of the End. “That Blunt Vene of his is quite annoying. Tsukishima, be careful.” Ginjo stated, forcing his way up.

“I just have to touch him once.” Tsukishima teased. With a coy smile, the man revealed a medallion; “Bankai. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.” He simply uttered, with that instant; thousands of cherry-blossom shaped blades filled the room. Tsukishima smirked, “This is actually going in my favor.” He said to himself.

“Is that so? You obviously don’t know the full extent of the Vandenreich then.” Taunted the man.

The two-on-one battle was about to begin!

RULES
*As Nodt is backed by his Luchador friend (whose currently missing for plot convince)
*Tsukishima and Ginjo are working as a team. Shishigawara may intervene if nessicary.
*The JoJo plotline will be tied in next chapter.
*Tsukishima knows how Senbonzakura Kageyoshi works but not As Nodt’s fear spikes or what he is in general. As Nodt doesn’t know about Tsukishima’s ability but will steal Ginjo’s Bankai if he uses it.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

Learn More About
Shukuro Tsukishima
Read more about Shukuro Tsukishima at Wikipedia
Official Site: Viz Media Links: Wikipedia Bleach Wiki Animevice

Kugo Ginjo