• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

My favorite character from Teen Wolf, Derek. ^_^
Posted Image

#22 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

I watched it for a while but it grew tiresome. True the it had a suprising amount of gore but most of it was once again from Damon being an asshole which would have been fine had other characters not been constantly overlooking him being such an asshole. And whenever I tuned back in it was still happening.

And the Whole vampires in High School premise never sat right with me. Stefan is centuries old and is Elena even 18. This would also be fine if he acknowledged that that was the creepy part of the relationship. Also this and the movie that will not be named which both feature supposedly noble Vampires going to High School also make a big song and dance about keeping control. If that is even a slight issue you dont go to a High School full of edible looking girls, who must smell extra good once a month and you know full well think you're hot.

To give an example of where this works better, there was Buffy or specifically her relationships with two of fictons finest Vampires Angel and Spike. When she hooked up with Angel she was underage but she was a slayer tasked with fighting demons until she died which historically wasnt long. It is understandable that she could handel an adult relationship and also we know what it is that makes her so damn special and Angel actually has chrap to feel guilty about and a badass streak ten miles wide.

Now Spike shall serve as a tale of redemption. He was evil, he was left unable to hurt people and so Buffy kept him around because he was useful. He became obsessed with her and that is what led him down the path of good. When she slept with Spike it wasn't just because she was drawn to a 'bad boy' it was because she was trying to feel alive after dieing and being resurected. And when they got their souls back and saved the world, after doing so much good both Angel and Spike know that it doesnt make up for what they have done in the past.

#23 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

In Vampire Diaries, there's a reason Stephen was called 'The Ripper'. :P

My Favorite Vampire/Werewolf characters..

1. D (Vampire Hunter D)
2. Dracula (Castlevania)
3. Vivian from the book Blood and Chocolate (The movie was the 2nd worst movie I've ever seen. It was nothing like the book)
4. Alucard (Castlevania)
5. Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles)

#24 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

I watched it for a while but it grew tiresome. True the it had a suprising amount of gore but most of it was once again from Damon being an asshole which would have been fine had other characters not been constantly overlooking him being such an asshole. And whenever I tuned back in it was still happening.

And the Whole vampires in High School premise never sat right with me. Stefan is centuries old and is Elena even 18. This would also be fine if he acknowledged that that was the creepy part of the relationship. Also this and the movie that will not be named which both feature supposedly noble Vampires going to High School also make a big song and dance about keeping control. If that is even a slight issue you dont go to a High School full of edible looking girls, who must smell extra good once a month and you know full well think you're hot.

To give an example of where this works better, there was Buffy or specifically her relationships with two of fictons finest Vampires Angel and Spike. When she hooked up with Angel she was underage but she was a slayer tasked with fighting demons until she died which historically wasnt long. It is understandable that she could handel an adult relationship and also we know what it is that makes her so damn special and Angel actually has chrap to feel guilty about and a badass streak ten miles wide.

Now Spike shall serve as a tale of redemption. He was evil, he was left unable to hurt people and so Buffy kept him around because he was useful. He became obsessed with her and that is what led him down the path of good. When she slept with Spike it wasn't just because she was drawn to a 'bad boy' it was because she was trying to feel alive after dieing and being resurected. And when they got their souls back and saved the world, after doing so much good both Angel and Spike know that it doesnt make up for what they have done in the past.

Interesting and good post. But I still love Vampire Diaries because the story always has those "WTF" moments and I mean that in a good way. TV show Lost also had those moments.

#25 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

Vampire Diaries is awesome. The Original Family is the best on that show and Klaus can be a badass villain. Watch the episode where he slices up those hybrids.

#26 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Wow. I didn't know the forum was gonna be THIS popular...
Posted Image
Yeah Okay I Did

#27 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Vampire Batman!

Posted Image

Akasha, Queen of the Damned!

Posted Image

And believe it or not, I happen to love Alice Cullen of Twilight - I think she's pretty interesting. And being hot helps!

Posted Image

Akasha was smoking. And Alice, although I despise Twilight, was pretty sweet.

#28 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

I'm about to watch Vampire Diaries free online right now... :D :D :D :P

Gotta see what happens after episode 10 in season 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users