• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, um... can't think of much else right now... let me get back to you.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Time: 7:25 PM

"So, Mr. Deadpool, as you can see, we need you to kill this man for... personal reasons." Said a woman in the shadows, who Deadpool could not tell who she was.

"Well, maybe if I could see just who the hell you actually are, I might have a reason to know why I should do this. Either that or buy me a taco." Deadpool replied, as he always did want to see the ladies. But what Deadpool hadn't expected was what he would see next.

As the woman stepped out from the shadows, it was none other than Harley Quinn. Deadpool nearly fell over seeing the appearance of Harley. "YOU!? But you're the Joker's #1 guy! Why would you want him dead!?" Deadpool asked in complete confusion.

"He's the biggest jerk I ever met. Abuse, *insensitivity*, anything he could do to add to his insanity. I want him dead." Harley said with anger in her voice.

"Well, someone's got anger problems. Maybe you should be on Dr. Phil!" Deadpool sarcastically said, with his normal smug attitude.

*SLAP!* Harley slapped Deadpool right across the face, making Deadpool stand there baffled, trying to figure out what just happened.

"Listen, Deadpool! You kill Joker, and you'll get the $100,000 reward! Now get to Gotham already!" Harley yelled with such notably strong anger, Deadpool ran (like a girl) out of the room and got out of there on his motorbike.

Time: 10:26 PM

"So, this is Gotham? Smells like New York." Deadpool said with a snide remark.

"Atleast it doesn't smell as much as you." Deadpool's inner voice said, with such sarcasm, it was probably obvious.

"Shut up, me! ...Wait, that doesn't make sense." Deadpool replied to himself. "Meh, might aswell get into the building and kill a clown. :D"

As Deadpool made his way up the hideout, he killed all of Joker's goons, when he confronts The Joker himself.

"So, you're Mr. J? Joker? Clown Prince? The !&#$ do you call yourself now?" Deadpool says, kicking down the door.

"Well, well. You're the mercenary after my life, huh? I'll teach you to attack me! AHAHAHAHAHAH!" Joker laughs maniacally.

"Oh yeah? Well I know your secret plan to make Clowns the superior race, and kill us all to do it!" Deadpool remarks, being his crazy self.

Joker stood stunned, realizing he had finally found someone crazier than him, he stumbles back, and tries running away.

"Batman! Robin! Anyone! Help, I'm being chased by a lunatic!" Joker screamed, scared for himself.

"Oh no you don't, I'm the Highlander! RUN YA CRAZY LI'L !*#@%" Deadpool yelled, running after him.

(The versions used are the most modern versions of the characters (New 52 Joker and Deadpool who is hunting the President Zombies))

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Learn More About
Deadpool
Read more about Deadpool at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry - Deadpool Marvel Directory Entry Marvel Database Entry

The Joker
Read more about The Joker at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Joker DC Database: The Joker DCcomics.com: The Joker (PDF file)

#3 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

Deadpool chops up Joker for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. XD

#4 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, um... can't think of much else right now... let me get back to you.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

Deadpool chops up Joker for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. XD

While I do agree Deadpool would win, you have to atleast admit Joker's a pretty sneaky man. He might have some tricks up his sleeve for ol' Wade Wilson.

#5 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Only $100,000! That's really cheap.

#6 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Well, Harley's not really rich, and Deadpool has the hots for Harley, so he took the job for 100K. XD

#7 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Wade's fought Spider-man for 10,000. And I believe he had the hots for him too.

#8 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

Wade's fought Spider-man for 10,000. And I believe he had the hots for him too.

Posted Image

#9 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

#10 The White Wolf

The White Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Playing the drums listening to music reading comics playing video games watching old cartoons and being outdoors

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

i see some very funny exchanges happening between the two but in the long run it looks pretty good that Deadpools gonna win

#11 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

Good set-up. Everybody seems pretty much in character here. Yeah, Joker vs. Deadpool's been done a few times here, but this is one of the better matches for them that I've seen in some time.

As for the match, Joker and Wade would indeed trade puns for a bit, and Joker would give DP some trouble with his gadgets, but in the end Wade kills the clown.

Heh, the same thing I was thinking. As supervillain bounties go, that's almost pocket change. Besides, if Harley wanted the clown dead badly enough, she could always commit some robberies for the money.

#12 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

Good set-up. Everybody seems pretty much in character here. Yeah, Joker vs. Deadpool's been done a few times here, but this is one of the better matches for them that I've seen in some time.

As for the match, Joker and Wade would indeed trade puns for a bit, and Joker would give DP some trouble with his gadgets, but in the end Wade kills the clown.

Heh, the same thing I was thinking. As supervillain bounties go, that's almost pocket change. Besides, if Harley wanted the clown dead badly enough, she could always commit some robberies for the money.

Again, Deadpool is a sucker for women, so he let Harley get away with the chump change. Proof he's a sucker for women:

Posted Image

#13 krosan09

krosan09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

No questions, deadpool's gonna win! joker wouldn't stand a chance fighting deadpool! slash slash slash! bang and a hole in the head!

#14 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
F
B A little bit on the short side, but there are some funny lines here, and everybody seems pretty much in character.
SCORE
Deadpool: 17
The Joker: 9
FPA: 1.8

#15 TheMarineV2

TheMarineV2

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:Playing video games, watching tv, surfing the net, posting on cbub, and telling stories of my time in service.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

Lol oh man DC and Marvel should do a cross over with these two, I seriouly think Joker would pry try to hire Deadpool, oh man can you see the two of them hitting the town together even Batman would have to laugh at them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users