Photo
- - - - -

Match 13323 Tommy Oliver vs. Runner (Alien)

Tommy vs The CBUB Part 3

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

Tommy’s Awesomeness vs The CBUB - Part 3

---------

Down at the arena, it was an one-sided fight as Tommy Oliver as the Black Dino Ranger in Super Dino Mode was beating up the version of Goku from Dragon Ball Evolution. The Black Dino Ranger was throwing punches and kicks against Goku. The Power Ranger was even using his spikes/fins to cut allover Goku’s body. The Wannabe Goku tried to fight back, but he couldn’t lay a finger on the Black Dino Ranger. Goku tried a number of times to use a Kamehameha against the Black Dino Ranger, but every time he used that attack, the Power Ranger always dodged it.

"How can I be losing to a Power Ranger?! I am a character from the Dragon Ball franchise! How can this be happening?!" The Beaten Up Goku yelled.

"You what to know why? Because you and your movie are the most lameness things that ever happened to the Dragon Ball franchise. Now you washed-out version of Goku, I’m going to do all DBZ Fans a favor by putting you out of your misery. Get ready for a Knuckle Sandwich with an extra helping of Awesomeness." The Black Dino Ranger said as he jumped at Goku.

"Oh Shi....." Goku tried to say as the Black Dino Ranger punched him right through his head. Ending the Lame Goku’s life. As the Black Dino Ranger removed his hand out of the Dead Goku’s head, the corpse hit the floor.

The audience was cheering as the Black Dino Ranger won the match.

"Once again, Tommy wins a match!" Venom 2009 yelled.

After the Black Dino Ranger kicked the Dead Goku off the arena, he powered down his Ranger Form, and was back as Tommy. "Man, and I thought that beating Edward Cullen was very easy. That was hardly a fight."

"Now that Tommy won another match, who will his next opponent be?" Spike asked.

"I think I know who it is! Look down there!" Venom yelled.

Even Tommy was shocked as walking onto the arena was the Runner Alien.

"Is that a Xenomorph?!" Spike asked.

"Not just any Xenomorph. It’s the Xenomorph from Alien 3." Venom said.

Some of the audience were cheering for the Runner Alien as most of them were Alien Fans. But others didn’t what to boo at the Runner Alien in fear that the Xenomorph would kill them if they did.

"Well it’s about time that I fight a real opponent. I hope you’re more of a challenge then the last two." Tommy said.

Then Runner Alien was talking to Tommy, but no one could understand the Alien.

"What did he say?" Spike asked.

"He said to Tommy that ‘I’m going to rip out your skull and use it to drink your blood’." Venom said.

"You understand that!" Spike yelled.

"Since you’re an acid blood monster, I better use these." Tommy said as he got out his Power Morpher with the White Falcon Power Coin in it. "Its Morphin Time! White Ranger Power!" Soon Tommy morphed into the White Ranger. "Next up, Metallic Armor Power Up!" Then the White Ranger was covered up by the Metallic Armor.

"Tommy is starting off as the White Ranger again along with using Metallic Armor as well." Venom said.

"Get ready Xenomorph because I’m going to crush you like the bug that you are." The Metallic Armor White Ranger said.

The Runner Alien just roared at the White Ranger.

"Lets get the next match started." Venom said.

Then the bell rings to start the third fight.

----------

So there you have it.

Notes:

-Tommy/White Ranger is powered by the White Falcon Power Coin.

-Tommy/White Ranger has on the Metallic Armor.

Here is information on the Metallic Armor: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Metallic_Armor

-I will post two videos of the Metallic Armor under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

Learn More About
Tommy Oliver
Read more about Tommy Oliver at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai America Links: Wikipedia Tommy Oliver site Power Rangers Central Green Ranger MySpace site

Runner (Alien)
Read more about Runner (Alien) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox Links: Wikipedia Alien 3- Wikipedia Runner Alien

#3 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

The Metallic Armor:

#4 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

Tommy loses cause he isn't awesome.

#5 khoi

khoi

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Interests:Well... Some suff that i do.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

NO TOMMY WILL WIN.

#6 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

I would have to agree with AVP on this one.

#7 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Tommy loses cause he isn't awesome.

You must be a Tommy Hater or you just hate my arc.

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

I hate Tommy, his arc and everything he stands for!

#9 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

I was always team Jason myself. Red Rangers Forever!

#10 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

I'll go with Tommy here. I just don't see him losing a straight fight with a Xenomorph.

And Jason and Tommy are equal. Tommy just always edges out Jason because he was always the sixth ranger (aka the most powerful on the team) But during Zeo, I bet Gold Zeo Ranger Jason would beat Red Zeo Ranger Tommy.

#11 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

Ranger armour and martial arts skill should be enough to trump a Xenomorph, but there's always the acid blood problem. Tommy would win, for sure, but he'd be a little bashed up, i think.

#12 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

Martial arts skills help you fight other people, not animals. They don't cover how to headlock an anaconda in karate, and believe me, I asked.

I don't care if he learned bad film editing kung fu, he's still going to die, because xenomorphs don't have a button on their chest which makes them explode if you punch it, and that will just confuse the heck out of him.

#13 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

In all actuality, I'd be inclined to say Tommy wins very easily due to his superior physical attributes and powerful energy weapon attacks...

#14 The White Wolf

The White Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Playing the drums listening to music reading comics playing video games watching old cartoons and being outdoors

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hey everybody i'm new to this whole cbub deal but ive frequented this site and read the matches for a good while now and i finally decided to become a member so we'll see how this goes as for the match i think Tommy can get the win here with his mix of speed strength and energy based attacks he should be able to handle his opponent not without some damage along the way

#15 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Martial arts skills help you fight other people, not animals. They don't cover how to headlock an anaconda in karate, and believe me, I asked.

I don't care if he learned bad film editing kung fu, he's still going to die, because xenomorphs don't have a button on their chest which makes them explode if you punch it, and that will just confuse the heck out of him.

Martial arts help you fight, period. The Xenomorph isn't a snake, it's physically similar to a human in enough ways for most, if not all, of Tommy's training to be useful. Tommy has the skills to essentially put up with and counter the Xenomorph's animalistic ways of fighting. The only real problem is the acid blood, of course, which may very well melt the Ranger to death if he lands a hard enough strike or uses an energy attack too close to his target.

In all actuality, I'd be inclined to say Tommy wins very easily due to his superior physical attributes and powerful energy weapon attacks...

I don't know if it would be easily, but i think he'd win, too. Although, like i said above, what if he opens up the Xenomorph while standing near it? Then they both lose.

#16 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Depends a little on what you're talking about. A Muay Thai kick focuses on toughening the striking part of the leg and generating as much force as possible. That's going to be effective whether you're fighting a human, a tiger, or a humanoid banana tree. A judo arm-lock, on the other hand, is effective because it exploits the weakness of the human arm. It would be much less effective against a wolf, and useless against an octopus.

#17 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

Exactly, a lot of what Tommy knows will still be useful against a Xeno.

#18 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Pretty good set-up, Venom.

Tommy has the tools and power to beat the Runner. I'm not 100% sure that even his Metallic Armor can withstand a Xenomorph's metal-dissolving corrosive acid, though, unless there's a mystical component that gives the Metallic Armor extra protection.

#19 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

I think tommy could take down one Xenomorph. but against a horde I dont think so

#20 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B Interesting matchup.
SCORE
Tommy Oliver: 18