46 replies to this topic

#21 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

Up to the Frieza saga, they're viable. Afterwards, we've not a frickin clue what they are anymore, hence they become useless-ish due to our lack of knowledge on the rate it works

#22 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, um... can't think of much else right now... let me get back to you.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Alright, the way the creator of this topic sees it: Vegeta wins.

Frieza still thinks Vegeta's lying about the Super Saiyan crap, so his guard his down for right, which would allow Vegeta to have a good opening to go full power and kill Frieza while his power level is still extremely low (25% power or so).

#23 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Aaannndd this is why I don't too much like doing math with DBZ numbers...

I (as well as possibly everyone else) forgot to factor in the fact that Vegeta received another zenkai after that initial scuffle with Frieza, so Vegeta would be even stronger than those previous figures I came up with. So, much like Goku using Kaio-ken, Frieza would actually have to amp up to around 50% to start making this SS1 Vegeta looking foolish.

EDIT:

Alright, the way the creator of this topic sees it: Vegeta wins.

Frieza still thinks Vegeta's lying about the Super Saiyan crap, so his guard his down for right, which would allow Vegeta to have a good opening to go full power and kill Frieza while his power level is still extremely low (25% power or so).

Nah, Vegeta, being the prideful-to-a-fault warrior that he is, is definitely going to want to fight Frieza, the (assumedly) most powerful being in his universe and Vegeta's long-time tormentor, at his very best.

#24 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, um... can't think of much else right now... let me get back to you.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Aaannndd this is why I don't too much like doing math with DBZ numbers...

I (as well as possibly everyone else) forgot to factor in the fact that Vegeta received another zenkai after that initial scuffle with Frieza, so Vegeta would be even stronger than those previous figures I came up with. So, much like Goku using Kaio-ken, Frieza would actually have to amp up to around 50% to start making this SS1 Vegeta looking foolish.

EDIT:

Nah, Vegeta, being the prideful-to-a-fault warrior that he is, is definitely going to want to fight Frieza, the (assumedly) most powerful being in his universe and Vegeta's long-time tormentor, at his very best.

But remember, Vegeta's not nearly as foolish as Goku, and knows when to kill someone like Frieza when it's time. The only reason he let Frieza go 2nd form is because he didn't know his power level. Same for Cell going Perfect. Vegeta KNOWS what a threat 100% power Frieza is, and'll end it quick. Also, I feel kind of evil making decisions on my own fight...

#25 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

I don't know about that.

Let's see. Vegeta was comparable to 530,000, Frieza's first form. After a while he got a Zenkai.

Now what happened in canon was Goku had a base power of 90,000 when facing the Ginyu squad, with his kaio ken amplifying it to 180,000. Then he got a Zenkai pushing him up to 3,000,000.

90k to 3 million.

Vegeta's somewhere comparable to 530,000 as said. If his Zenkai follows roughly the same pattern, that would put him at around 3,440,000 in his base form. Factor in his Super Saiyan form, which again, assuming it is an increase akin to Goku's, puts him at around 172,000,000.

172 million. That makes him roughly 22 million above Super Saiyan Goku in canon, and roughly 52 million above Frieza in canon.

Seems to me that Vegeta could take this quite easily.

Assuming of course power levels aren't bullshit.

#26 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

I don't know about that.

Let's see. Vegeta was comparable to 530,000, Frieza's first form. After a while he got a Zenkai.

Now what happened in canon was Goku had a base power of 90,000 when facing the Ginyu squad, with his kaio ken amplifying it to 180,000. Then he got a Zenkai pushing him up to 3,000,000.

90k to 3 million.

Vegeta's somewhere comparable to 530,000 as said. If his Zenkai follows roughly the same pattern, that would put him at around 3,440,000 in his base form. Factor in his Super Saiyan form, which again, assuming it is an increase akin to Goku's, puts him at around 172,000,000.

172 million. That makes him roughly 22 million above Super Saiyan Goku in canon, and roughly 52 million above Frieza in canon.

Seems to me that Vegeta could take this quite easily.

Assuming of course power levels aren't bullshit.

...Yeah, I just watch the show. I really have no idea how to keep track of these power levels. :P

#27 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

But remember, Vegeta's not nearly as foolish as Goku, and knows when to kill someone like Frieza when it's time. The only reason he let Frieza go 2nd form is because he didn't know his power level. Same for Cell going Perfect. Vegeta KNOWS what a threat 100% power Frieza is, and'll end it quick.

Thing is, Vegeta hasn't seen Frieza at 100% yet. And with his new boost to SS, his ego will take over and forget about such silly things as sensing a foe's power level.

Also, I feel kind of evil making decisions on my own fight...Also, I feel kind of evil making decisions on my own fight...

Totally your perogative. :D

I don't know about that.

90k to 3 million.

Damn you for making me do more DBZ math... :P

Thing is with Vegeta's zenkai, he was outclassed by 1% Final Form Frieza, the latter of which would "only" have a power level of 1.2 million. Vegeta's zenkai by all means would put his power level a good deal below that.

EDIT: On a totally unreleted note, I just noticed that this is my 3,600th post under this IP address, for whatever that' worth.

#28 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Which just goes to show power levels are bullshit for everyone not named Goku. Guy starts off with a far weaker base than Vegeta and gets some ridiculously high super Zenkai that makes him at least twice as strong, whereas Vegeta has a higher base and gets a small Zenkai boost.

POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT.

#29 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

Which just goes to show power levels are bullshit for everyone not named Goku. Guy starts off with a far weaker base than Vegeta and gets some ridiculously high super Zenkai that makes him at least twice as strong, whereas Vegeta has a higher base and gets a small Zenkai boost.

POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT.

You're just now realizing this obvious fact?

#30 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

I was never really a DBZ fan nor the quickest kid on the block.

#31 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

?

THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THE TINIEST BITS OF INFO ON DBZ

#32 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

CBUB debates and such. I learn a lot from here.

Plus scouring the wiki and watching most of the series. Yeah I watched it, doesn't make me a fan.

#33 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

You're a fan of Mystic Gohan iirc.

#34 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

I like him the most out of all characters in DBZ yes.

#35 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Teen Gohan, the killer of Cell, for me.

#36 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

And suddenly this became a "Who's your favorite DBZ character" thread. :P Do I have to say it? ;P

#37 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

Survey says...Yamcha! I knew it DRob.

#38 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

Heh. I actually do like Yamcha quite a bit. Him, Trunks, and Android 17 I used the most in the games.

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Well at least someone else uses the strongest natural human.

#40 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

I thought that title belonged to Tien. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users