• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, um... can't think of much else right now... let me get back to you.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

(Note: This is a "What-If Vegeta went Super Saiyan on Namek instead of Goku?" So this is Namek Saga Vegeta, whose power level is different from Android Saga Vegeta, who was the first Vegeta to go Super Saiyan in canon-DBZ.)

*CRASH!* It was the battle against Frieza on Namek, and Vegeta had just been kicked through a mountain.

"Ugh... Dammit! How can I lose to Frieza? I am a Super Saiyan!" Vegeta bitterly asked. He had been losing to Frieza the whole match.

This is when the timeline changes. Goku arrives earlier, so Vegeta doesn't die when Goku fights Frieza.

However, without Vegeta's dying words, Goku doesn't have the same encouragement fighting Frieza, and is beaten to a pulp by Frieza... "Hehehe, all monkeys are about to die!" Frieza declared, pointing his finger into the sky, preparing to destroy Namek, and everyone on it, but then...

"No... I've tried forever to get stronger than Frieza, and when I start the mission, I lose to a low-class who gets stronger than me, and HE loses to Frieza... all my life, I've wanted revenge on Frieza, for destroying my life... and now... it's all over? My life wasted? No... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Vegeta's hair starts to glow yellow and a giant aura surrounds him. "I am the most elite Saiyan warrior ever to exist! I have tried all my life for all of this! It's not. ending. NOW!" Vegeta's hair now stays golden-yellow, and a giant flash of light surrounds him and the whole planet starts shaking due to his huge power.

"Wh-What's happening to you!? You're supposed to be dead!" Frieza angrily questions, with Vegeta giving an obvious reply as he starts calming down...

"Well, Frieza, isn't it obvious? I've become what you fear most... I am the legendary Saiyan warrior, who deserves to have the power I get, as I have struggled to become the perfect Saiyan, to bring pride to my family and race, and I have just now succeeded that goal. I have become a Super Saiyan!" As Vegeta says those last two words of Super Saiyan, the planet Namek starts trembling again from him powering up.

As Frieza was about to give his argument to the newly made Super Saiyan, an unexpected voice speaks what would be his last words...

"V-Vegeta... I knew you would do it..." It turns out to be none other than a near-death Goku.

"Kakarot, you... expected me to make this transformation? Heh, can't say I'm surprised. I am the Prince of Saiyans, after all." Vegeta replies with his smug attitude returning.

"Yeah... I knew you would become the one Super Saiyan... you had it in you all along... Now, agh..." Goku starts to fade away, when he says one last thing.... "Restore honor to your, no, OUR race... for all of the people Frieza killed..." With those last words, Goku dies, leaving Vegeta to be the last 100% pure-blood Saiyan.

"Well, well, that was a touching moment, but if you don't mind, I'd like to kill you now..." Frieza interrupted, still not buying Vegeta's Super Saiyan stories.

"You think you can win against the newly made Super Saiyan Vegeta? I'd like to see you try, Frieza... I really would like to see... This is for all the Saiyans that died, even the one I've hated the most... that's you, Kakarot..." with those last words, the final battle on Namek begins...

~Well guys, hope you liked the scenario, and also, it's been almost a year since I've been on this site, but I needed to return and post this story, as I always wanted to see Vegeta go Super Saiyan on Frieza's sniveling, cowardly @$$. Now, here's the rundown for the forms.

Vegeta: Is in Super Saiyan Form, from Namek Saga, can't return to Normal Form. Knows Galick Gun, Final Flash (He used it on Recoome), and Big Bang Attack (He's known it since Saiyan Saga, but used it as an explosion coming out of his body, but in SSJ Form, uses the Big Bang Attack in the way he uses it on Android 19 in the Android Saga.), and whatever other moves he knew in the Namek Saga and possibly some in the Android Saga.

Frieza: Is in final form, can go to 100% Power, but will probably not, as Vegeta doesn't make the same mistakes as Goku, and would kill Frieza if he tried, although he did let Cell reach Perfect Form, so... Frieza can use the Death Beam, Death Ball, Supernova, and whatever other moves he knew in the Namek Saga.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

Learn More About
Vegeta
Read more about Vegeta at Wikipedia
Official Site: Funimation Links: Vegeta Wikipedia article Absolute Anime / Dragonball Z / Vegeta [Vegeta]

Freeza
Read more about Freeza at Wikipedia
Official Site: Funimation Links: Wikipedia.org Dragonballz.com ultimatedbz.com

#3 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Good setup and I like the what if story. That's probably exactly how it would play out. Vegeta though before he kills Freeza will torture him and then unlike Goku will make sure to kill Freeza for good leaving nothing left.

#4 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, um... can't think of much else right now... let me get back to you.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Good setup and I like the what if story. That's probably exactly how it would play out. Vegeta though before he kills Freeza will torture him and then unlike Goku will make sure to kill Freeza for good leaving nothing left.

Thanks, last time I made a story, everyone hated it. ._. By the way, nice signature. That could also be used for Goku vs. Superman in a nutshell.

#5 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

I love it! Vegeta is a bad ass and I'm sure he'll beat the hell out of Freeza.

#6 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

I love it! Vegeta is a bad ass and I'm sure he'll beat the hell out of Freeza.

Yeah, two popular Youtubers have made SSJ Vegeta vs Frieza videos, Vegito1089 and Drandosk.

Vegito1089:

Drandosk:

As you can see, Vegito thinks Vegeta would win, and Drandosk thinks Frieza would win. Just some more research.

#7 Peypeypeypey

Peypeypeypey

The truthiness will set you free

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

By the way, nice signature. That could also be used for Goku vs. Superman in a nutshell.

I've always hated that signature. To each his own, I guess.

#8 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

I've always hated that signature. To each his own, I guess.

And your signature gives me chills. Blargh. And does anyone notice how we're turning Frieza vs Vegeta into signature talk?

#9 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

I have to go with Vegeta on this one. He is SS and he is pretty brutal. I mean Goku may not have held back any or he may not have initially tried to kill Freeza but Vegeta will fight to kill. He will rip Freeza apart and laugh about it.

It's Good from me.

#10 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

It would've been funnier with Abridged lines. :P

If I were to go from which character I liked more, it would be Frieza. But in Goku's shoes, Vegeta wins.

#11 a guy

a guy

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:heavy metal nerdy stuff Warhammer 40k

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Vegata much as I hate him FTW (Aww what the hell am I sayin' hate for I'm one of those people that likes Superboy Prime,when he's well written)

#12 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

In the Namek saga Vegeta was far below Goku in pwer, even with a Super Saiyan boost Freeza destroys him.

#13 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

First, a few minor errors in the 'summary' of the setup:

"Vegeta: Is in Super Saiyan Form, from Namek Saga, can't return to Normal Form. Knows Galick Gun, Final Flash (He used it on Recoome), and Big Bang Attack (He's known it since Saiyan Saga, but used it as an explosion coming out of his body, but in SSJ Form, uses the Big Bang Attack in the way he uses it on Android 19 in the Android Saga.), and whatever other moves he knew in the Namek Saga and possibly some in the Android Saga."

1. No, Vegeta did not use Final Flash against Recoome. The first time he uses the Final Flash is against Perfect Cell.
2. The first time Vegeta used the Big Bang attack, was during the Android Saga against Android 19.

That said, Vegeta's power level during the fight with Frieza is only 250.000. Multiply that with by x50(super saiyan transformation) only gives him a power level of 12.500.000. Frieza's power level is 120.000.000. I.e. even with Vegeta in Super Saiyan form, Frieza is still roughly 10 times more powerful than Vegeta.

Frieza wins, easily(even with Vegeta having the 2 extra attacks).

#14 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Oh. O.O

In that case, Frieza.

#15 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

First, a few minor errors in the 'summary' of the setup:

"Vegeta: Is in Super Saiyan Form, from Namek Saga, can't return to Normal Form. Knows Galick Gun, Final Flash (He used it on Recoome), and Big Bang Attack (He's known it since Saiyan Saga, but used it as an explosion coming out of his body, but in SSJ Form, uses the Big Bang Attack in the way he uses it on Android 19 in the Android Saga.), and whatever other moves he knew in the Namek Saga and possibly some in the Android Saga."

1. No, Vegeta did not use Final Flash against Recoome. The first time he uses the Final Flash is against Perfect Cell.
2. The first time Vegeta used the Big Bang attack, was during the Android Saga against Android 19.

That said, Vegeta's power level during the fight with Frieza is only 250.000. Multiply that with by x50(super saiyan transformation) only gives him a power level of 12.500.000. Frieza's power level is 120.000.000. I.e. even with Vegeta in Super Saiyan form, Frieza is still roughly 10 times more powerful than Vegeta.

Frieza wins, easily(even with Vegeta having the 2 extra attacks).

That's not a Final Flash?

#16 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

No, it's not.

That one is a much weaker version, that was never actually named in the Manga(or the anime).

In Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Super Saiyan, it's called the "Powerful Energy Wave".
In Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Plan to eliminate the Saiyans, it's called the "Giga Blaster"
And in Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors, it's called the "Final Crash".

#17 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Hmm... Much improved from your previous efforts, TheDeadpoolOwns. The story was pretty believable in DBZ terms.

As for the match, I'm not sure on this one just yet. I'm pretty sure, though, that contrary to popular belief in the posts here, Vegeta would be even more prone to want to test himself against 100% Frieza than Goku, as the Cell Saga can attest. The rest of you guys must be thinking about Trunks.

Multiply that with by x50(super saiyan transformation) ...

Are we sure that DBZ consistenly holds SS1 to that multiplier? DBZ is pretty inconsistent with a lot of things.

#18 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

As for the match, I'm not sure on this one just yet.

Frieza, at just 50% power, has a power level of 60.000.000. Wich is a bit less than 6 times more powerful than Vegeta would be in this match. Vegeta literally has no chance.

Are we sure that DBZ consistenly holds SS1 to that multiplier? DBZ is pretty inconsistent with a lot of things.

Yes, we're sure. Akira Toriyama put that in the Official Guidebook.

#19 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

Yes, we're sure. Akira Toriyama put that in the Official Guidebook.

Well, if that's the case, then Vegeta would initially make his fight against Final Form Frieza seem interesting. That is, until Frieza started powering up for real.

Frieza, at just 50% power, has a power level of 60.000.000. Wich is a bit less than 6 times more powerful than Vegeta would be in this match. Vegeta literally has no chance.

Vegeta just may be a little closer than that. He was at least holding his own against Frieza's first form, which may suggest that Vegeta's power level at the time may have been up to 530,000 at that time. If the SS1 multiplier stays consistent, that would put Vegeta's SS1 power level to as much as 26.5 million. The point would be moot, though. Once Frieza powers up to around 25%, Vegeta and most of the DBZ-verse is screwed.

Ugh, did I just do math with DBZ figures? :P

#20 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

I thought the whole point of power levels were that they are completely useless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users