• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, um... can't think of much else right now... let me get back to you.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

(Note: This is Vegeta at the end of DBZ (After the fight with Kid Buu) and the most modern versions of Sonic and Shadow, with the Chaos Emeralds.)

The 26th World Tournament was coming around, and in Station Square, most of Sonic and his friends had heard about it, and Sonic and Shadow make it far into the tournament, when Sonic had to fight Vegeta.

"So, you're my next opponent? A little blue rodent? Ha! Give me a break..." Vegeta scoffed at Sonic.

"Hehe, well, someone's not in a good mood. What's wrong, can't accept the fact that I'm gonna beat you in the blink of an eye?" Sonic replied with a smug grin.

"Hmph. Announcer!" Vegeta called for the World Tournament Announcer, who came up on stage and asked what Vegeta had wanted, with which the Saiyan Prince replied, "Bring me the other rodent that's made it this far, I want to take them both on at the same time!"

Within minutes, Shadow came out with the bag of Chaos Emeralds and simply looked at Vegeta and said with much dissapointment, "I was called out for an idiot like this? Whatever, if I have to work with the hedgehog, I'll beat him next round." Shadow and Sonic both got ready to fight Vegeta, and the fight begins.

(Another Note: With the Chaos Emeralds, Sonic and Shadow will go Super, and Vegeta can go Super Saiyan 1 and 2.)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Learn More About
Sonic the Hedgehog
Read more about Sonic the Hedgehog at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sega Links: Sonic Wiki Entry Sonic HQ Wiki Sonic the Hedgehog series entry

Shadow the Hedgehog
Read more about Shadow the Hedgehog at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sega Links: Wikipedia Shadow's Website Shadow the Hedgehog Game

Vegeta
Read more about Vegeta at Wikipedia
Official Site: Funimation Links: Vegeta Wikipedia article Absolute Anime / Dragonball Z / Vegeta [Vegeta]

#3 khoi

khoi

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Interests:Well... Some suff that i do.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

Maybe Team 1 takes this...

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
Sonic the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog: 6
Vegeta: 7