#21 Classic80s

Classic80s

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Invincible Metal

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

I really don't want a prequel at all. I want a direct sequel to Arkham City. But this time, I want ALL of Gotham to be explorable, all while being as detailed and rich as Arkham City. With the specs of the PS4, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON why they couldn't make the game that big and detailed.

I want everything that was left open in AC to be gone over and tied up in this sequel. And I want the main sotryline of the third game to be like 10x longer than the one in Arkham City. I beat AC (main story) in literally 14 hours. That's waaaay too short. Side missions were cool, but the main story is what I really care about, and I want something with insane longevity.

#22 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

The main story is only like a 1/4 of the game. But when playing the whole thing through twice, knowing where everything is, I see what you mean.

#23 Kate Awesome Is Awesome

Kate Awesome Is Awesome

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:I like animoo, vidja games, moobies, bewks

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

After Arkham Asylum I wanted them to do something called "Arkham Manor" where the inmates take over Wayne Manor and Batman has to retake it. However would be hard to go back to something small like that after Arkham City.

#24 ViperKing

ViperKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Dc Comics

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

They should have the new Batman game with the entire Gotham City available for Batman to explore. The main storyline should be about the Lazarus' Pits and how the League of Assassins are going to resurrect Ra's Al Ghul and Talia Al Ghul. While they're trying to find his body, Harley Quinn sends them a message saying that she has Ra's Al Ghul and Talia Al Ghul's bodies and will dump them into acid unless they showed her where the Lazurus Pits were. She, in turn, was frustrated because there was few recruits and was losing a huge gang war against Black Mask after he had gathered up recruits while Penguin and Two-Face's reputations plummeted because of their failures. Meanwhile, various villains are working for various characters. There are villains who are soloing and theiving like Calendar Man to survive. I'll have more later but it's getting late. The DLCs should include all the villains and how they make a living in Gotham City.

#25 Classic80s

Classic80s

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Invincible Metal

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

The main story is only like a 1/4 of the game. But when playing the whole thing through twice, knowing where everything is, I see what you mean.

The main story is the whole reason I bought the game. Sure, the side missions were cool, but the main storyline is the juicy core of the game that interests me most. I think next time they should still give us a lot of side quests and side missions and stuff, but seriously beef up the main storyline. Make it epic on a truly epic scale. Perhaps they could do it in parts. The main story will have like 5 or 6 parts, but each part takes like 12 hours of SOLID gameplay. Meaning, if I stay up for 12 hours straight and just blow through the main storyline as quickly as possible, after 12 hours have passed of me just going at it like crazy, I'll only have finished a 1/5 or 1/6th of the entire main storyline. But in addition with that, there's still like 20 hours of side quest stuff.

Maybe I'm thinking too big, but Jesus, this is 2013 and we're up to the PS4. They're really running out of reasons why something like that couldn't be done.

#26 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

OK, guys. It's been officially announced. Batman Arkham Origins will be coming some time in Autumn. http://techland.time...tudio-handling/

#27 Kate Awesome Is Awesome

Kate Awesome Is Awesome

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:I like animoo, vidja games, moobies, bewks

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

No Rocksteady leaves me VERY skeptical

#28 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

I'm kind of skeptical about the title. Arkham Origins? What kind of name is that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users