• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

When PSY first released Gangnam Style, you know a lot of parodies would follow. Most of them were actually pretty damn catchy. While arguably not the best, Wizard Gandalf Style is one of my personal favourites.

But something has happened. That link is not to the original version and is not from the original makers. This is the 'original', altered because of friggin' copyright laws! THEY CHANGED THE *vulgarity*IN' SONG!!! WHAT THE *vulgarity*!!!

You may be thinking that this is a very minor complaint since stuff can easily be reuploaded and there are better parodies out there, but think about it. Is this what Youtube are going to do to every Gangnam Style parody? If so, then there might not be any other parodies to watch, only lesser quality reuploads. :(

#2 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

I DUN CARE.

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

Organization XIII knows Gangnam Style, too.

#4 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

I never got the point of a parody of something that's already supposed to be funny. That's not parody. That's stealing their act.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users