9 replies to this topic

#1 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

Darkseid has returned to Earth and is awaiting for his attack on earth. Parademons were all gathered around waiting for his orders. This was going to be Earth's darkest hour. Finally Darkseid orders the attack to begins. Many Parademons begin to attack Earth in all of countries. As expected, Darkseid watches as the Justice League responds to the attacks sending it's members alongside Lex Luthor's allies to stop the Parademons. The only other country they haven't responded towards was Japan, however to his eyes the Sailor Senshi were responding to the attack. These girls he noted was impressive as they were doing quite well against his armies. Now the first five, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, and Sailor Mercury were weaker then the other four, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto and the one that caught his eye was the one docked in a purple skirt and a grim reaper like Glaive.

This one he noted from previous other villains whom lost to this one mus've been Sailor Saturn. The Sailor Senshi of Death, Destruction and Rebirth. He bashes his fists together as Sailor Saturn slashes the parademons down with no remorse.

He then makes his move beaming himself down onto the planet startling Sailor Saturn whom finished off the parademons surrounding her.

"Sailor Saturn, I presume" Darkseid spoke.

Sailor Saturn looks at her foe and knows from the start he was a threat to Earth and positions her Glaive ready to do battle with the foe "I am Sailor Saturn, WHO ARE YOU?"

"I'm surprised you don't know me Sailor Saturn" Darkseid said getting ready for a fight "I'm Darkseid and I've gotta hand this to you. You're pretty good and powerful so I've came here to battle against you."

With this he unleashes his Omega Beam but Sailor Saturn shouts "Silent Wall!"

Her attack completely blocks Darkseid's attack even when he tried to get her in the back, the unseen wall blocked his Omega Beams and he stops watching Sailor Saturn. Darkseid looks at Sailor Saturn "Impressive so it appears you can fully protect yourself from my Omega Beams, this just means you might be worth the challenge. So let's begin."

Sailor Saturn agrees "You got it, and just to let you know Darkseid, Even if you try to kill me, I won't hold back in killing both of us."

The two get ready the uncoming battle and fate of Japan lies in the two combatant's hands.

Who wins? Sailor Saturn has all of her moves and if Darkseid has the edge on her will use her powers to make sure she kills herself and him but will it be enough against Darkseid? You're votes decide.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

Learn More About
Darkseid
Read more about Darkseid at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Darkseid DC Database: Darkseid JLA Watchtower: Darkseid

Sailor Saturn
Read more about Sailor Saturn at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Links: Wikipedia WikiMoon- Sailor Saturn The Oracle- BSSM Encyclopedia

#3 megarock58

megarock58

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Interests:PC gaming
    comics
    Marvel Films
    Star Wars

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

unless Saturn had the other Scouts with her, it's highly unlikely that she would win.

#4 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

Yeah, Sailor Saturn is doomed.

#5 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

I'd say so too, though I looked through her links and found that she's much more powerful than I would have guessed. She carries a weapon called the Glaive of Silence which is powerful enough either to destroy planets or to wipe out all life on them.

I'll wait on more arguments from the anime crowd before voting.

#6 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'd say so too, though I looked through her links and found that she's much more powerful than I would have guessed. She carries a weapon called the Glaive of Silence which is powerful enough either to destroy planets or to wipe out all life on them.

I'll wait on more arguments from the anime crowd before voting.

Which is why I placed her in the match against Darkseid. She's a ot more powerful then people are thinking about her. Then again Darkseid has taken on the Man of Steel multiple times and even fought Doomsday which he lost to Doomsday.

#7 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

I imagine Sailor Saturn flashing him to win

#8 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I don't really know much about the Sailor Senshi but, this really doesn't seem like a fair match. I'm going to read up a little before voting on this one.

#9 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Pretty good set-up, Redwallfan, but after looking up Saturn's abilities, she should really be beneath Darkseid's notice. His Omega Effect has gotten through much worse than that Silent Wall of hers.

#10 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

Sailor Saturn has no chance.

#11 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
A