82 replies to this topic

#1 crzyrkrdd

crzyrkrdd

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

The Universes are Expanding and at the rate they are expanding they are going to expand into each other causing implosion of a extreme proportion. This has become a problem the gods from a multiverse cannot solve only by allowing one universe to survive, when someone is created the gods give them their powers but now the gods have their power spread out to so many locations that they need to get back some energy to save at least a universe instead of having them all destroyed, because of this Each Universe has a set of five heroes to compete in a team battle royale.

So its:

Marvel:

Doctor Strange
Thor
Ms. Marvel
Sentry
Silver Surfer

DC:

Doctor Fate
Superman: Post crisis
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)

DBZ:

Vegito: SSJ
Gohan: Ultimate
Piccolo
Gotenks(Permanent for fight): SSJ3
Majin Buu

Naruto:

Uzamaki Naruto: Bjuu/Sage/9tailed mode
Uchiha Sasuke: Mangekyo Sharingan
Hatake Kakashi: Sharingan
Jiraya: With Toad
Killer Bee: 8 Tailed Beast mode

Now the smaller universes have combined forces because their worlds are not as big they may combine for this mixed team:

Random team:

Asura: Mantra
Kratos: All weapons fully enhanced
Raiden
Alucard(Castlevania)
Cloud

This battle takes place in A roman coliseum but the coliseum is surrounded on the outside by the solar system and there is everyone from the universes sitting in attendance in hopes that theirs wins and sort f gives you an idea of how big the coliseum is. So who wins this epic battle, there is also a force field that will keep the fans and arena floor safe so if anyone wants to go all out they can without worrying abut hurting anyone except for their teammates. So who wins this epics battle?

#2 crzyrkrdd

crzyrkrdd

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

Also is most recent form of each character

#3 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

Dc takes this, fairly easily, none of the other teams come even close in terms of pure power and speed.

#4 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

Hmm...Fairly certain Doctor Strange could cancel out Doctor Fate in a prolonged battle, depending on if he's classic or current. Current gets squashed, though.

However, Sentry, Thor, and Silver Surfer overcome WW, Supes and MM without much trouble, due to their matter manipulation abilities. Then, Hal Jordan is overwhelmed through sheer numbers and power.

The other teams are relatively inconsequential.

Again, this is only if Doctor Strange is possessed of his classic level of power. If not, Doctor Fate takes him out and deals swift death to the rest of the Marvel team. Sentry, Surfer and Thor are all resistant to magic, but probably not against Fate's full repertoire of spells, and not when fighting off an assault against the rest of the DC squad, either.

#5 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

Also is most recent form of each character

Marvel loses.

#6 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

I'm not gonna weigh in this one krzykdd because it's too many characters which makes for too many variables for my poor brain. More than that, I know nothing about a lot of htese guys which makes an honest opinion hard.

I do want to say that this is an excellent write-up and a huge improvement over some of your earlier efforts. Great job!

#7 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

Dc takes this, fairly easily, none of the other teams come even close in terms of pure power and speed.

Normaly you seem to know what your talking about but here not so much.
surfer alone could take on any 2 people on the dc team.
strange and fate are about even .
sentry as much as i hate him is on par with anyone on the dc team same with thor this fight is not onesided at all.

#8 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

Actually Kainboa is right. Sentry has only used matter manipulation once and that's it. The same goes for his telepathy and other abilities. Sentry has never used them again after the one time use. Sentry is not on Superman's level. Sentry's main power won't do anything to Superman but make him more powerful. Superman fought someone similar to Sentry's main ability and defeated them. Sentry is not smart or experienced enough to hang with Superman either.

Thor likes to fight warrior first and save his magic abilities for very last. Hell that's if he decides to use them at all. By the time he uses them he would have been pummeled by Martian Manhunter in a nice long battle.

Hal Jordan can definitely take Surfer in a fight. Surfer is going to be too busy with Hal Jordan to deal with anybody else.

Doctor Fate could defeat Strange as well.

Wonder Woman destroys Ms.Marvel.

Oh and the other Universes will be a pain in the ass to Marvel but only minor annoyances to DC.

#9 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

The RP was better.

#10 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

Actually Kainboa is right. Sentry has only used matter manipulation once and that's it. The same goes for his telepathy and other abilities. Sentry has never used them again after the one time use. Sentry is not on Superman's level. Sentry's main power won't do anything to Superman but make him more powerful. Superman fought someone similar to Sentry's main ability and defeated them. Sentry is not smart or experienced enough to hang with Superman either.

Thor likes to fight warrior first and save his magic abilities for very last. Hell that's if he decides to use them at all. By the time he uses them he would have been pummeled by Martian Manhunter in a nice long battle.

Hal Jordan can definitely take Surfer in a fight. Surfer is going to be too busy with Hal Jordan to deal with anybody else.

Doctor Fate could defeat Strange as well.

Wonder Woman destroys Ms.Marvel.

Oh and the other Universes will be a pain in the ass to Marvel but only minor annoyances to DC.

hal is lucky if he last five minutes with surfer.
surfer can do anything hal can but far more powerful.
sentry could take martain manhunter.
thor would be fighting wonderwoman or superman and could beat either superman could also beat him but it wouldn't be a stomp by any stretch.
i agree anyone on the DC side could beat mrs marvel but after surfer is done with hal whitch at most would be a couple hours he takes down anyone who is left.

#11 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

One you obviously don't know the abilities of a Green Lantern ring for you to think that. Maybe Kainboa can explain it to you or I will later. But right now I don't feel like going over that.

Two Sentry gets his ass handed to him by Martian Manhunter. Sentry can be ripped apart mentally by Manhunter's telepathy or even defeated in a physical battle. Not only is Martian Manhunter as powerful as Superman, he has energy absorption, shapeshifting, can make himself intangible, and much more. Sentry loses.

Ms.Marvel isn't even a problem. The other Universes take her out.

Superman and Wonder Woman double team Thor taking him out.

Fate beats Strange.

Also once again team DBZ and the other universes can actually be a problem for Marvel further making it a hard battle for them. As far as DC they will only be minor annoyances.

#12 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

One you obviously don't know the abilities of a Green Lantern ring for you to think that. Maybe Kainboa can explain it to you or I will later. But right now I don't feel like going over that.

Two Sentry gets his ass handed to him by Martian Manhunter. Sentry can be ripped apart mentally by Manhunter's telepathy or even defeated in a physical battle. Not only is Martian Manhunter as powerful as Superman, he has energy absorption, shapeshifting, can make himself intangible, and much more. Sentry loses.

Ms.Marvel isn't even a problem. The other Universes take her out.

Superman and Wonder Woman double team Thor taking him out.

Fate beats Strange.

manhunter is as strong as superman like sentry is neither are as strong as superman but are both as strong as superman while he is holding back .
sentry is just as powerful as martian manhunter weither you DC fanboys like to admit it they are both on xaiver level no stronger.
i have been proven wrong on a greenlantern ring before but i am pretty sure i know hal's powers well if not give me an example of something hal can do that surfer can't.
if you are to busy to debate then don't reply i am ready for you guys to defend your side.

#13 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Martian Manhunter has never been as strong as Superman unless this is a New 52 thing. The only place I can think of where they've been presented as comparable is in Smallville.

The two fought in DC Presents (the same issue that debuted Mongul) and Superman easily beat J'onn. The Martian is very powerful, and could beat Ms. Marvel, but he's no match for Thor, physically. His best shot is telepathy but the Thunder God has an incredibly strong will and asgardians might be harder to dominate mentally than mortals. Anyway, I think Thor beats J'onn. The Marvel character I'd love to see J'onn take on would be the Vision.

Silver Surver and Green Lantern have crossed over. That was the Kyle Raynor GL and the Surfer seemed more powerful than him. I suspect Hal would give the Surfer a harder time and it's a match I'd love to see. IMO, this one could go either way but I give the Surfer a slight edge. Surfer is really more in Superman's power class--a step up from GL.

Fate and Strange is another one that deserves to be it's own battle. My impression is that Fate has more raw power but Strange is excellent at using skill to overcome a more powerful opponent. It's hard to call.

#14 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

Actually, in basically every other instance they've fought, Manhunter has been portrayed as being Superman's equal or superior.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

Actually, in basically every other instance they've fought, Manhunter has been portrayed as being Superman's equal or superior.

Posted Image

Posted Image

yeah but unless superman says he is not holding back then he i holding back so in all of those he is holding back.

#16 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

Aaah I Iove when people throw around the Fanboy remark. Is that suppose to mean something? You wanna show me Sentry using telepathy besides the one time of him wiping himself from everyone's memories of him? Oh by the way Sentry didn't even do that himself and of his own will. Would you like to see the scan of Xavier hitting Sentry with one hell of a telepathy blast and sending him flying away scared? Sentry is not on either of there level telepathy wise. He used that ability once and that's it. Hell he didn't even use it of his own free will. His two villains accidentally pushed his power to do it. Sentry has never shown again to have telepathy, matter manipulation, or any other ability. Hell even Punisher made him look like a dumbass when Sentry couldn't find him. Ironman and others have shown Sentry's lack of other abilities. Seriously Ironman dropped a helicarrier on Void and that did enough damge to revert him back to human form and did some serious damage. Sentry should have been able to take that without a problem.

Martian Manhunter is way more experienced with telepathy then Xavier. He has centuries of experience over Xavier with telepathy and he is not just as powerful but maybe even more. His race's sole ability and way of doing things was telepathy.

Oh by the way while Martian Manhunter has been proven to definitely be capable of moving a planet and is as strong as Superman. Sentry's mind is so fucked up we have never seen him move a planet or even shown he is actually on a Superman level. Sentry's strength goes up and down.

Green Lantern ring- Energy projection, Energy absorption, Time Travel, Pocket Dimension within the ring, use electromagnetic energies (Part of using the forces of the universes ability), can absorb almost all magic, Travel at FTL speeds, telepathy, Matter Manipulation, phasing, and more. Hal Jordan has shown he can do all of everything I said above and more.

#17 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

yeah but unless superman says he is not holding back then he i holding back so in all of those he is holding back.

I'm pretty sure the first scan was Ultraman, and if it isn't there's another scan of Manhunter owning Ultraman floating around, so that basically throws your "holding back" argument right out the window.

#18 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Aaah I Iove when people throw around the Fanboy remark. Is that suppose to mean something? You wanna show me Sentry using telepathy besides the one time of him wiping himself from everyone's memories of him? Oh by the way Sentry didn't even do that himself and of his own will. Would you like to see the scan of Xavier hitting Sentry with one hell of a telepathy blast and sending him flying away scared? Sentry is not on either of there level telepathy wise. He used that ability once and that's it. Hell he didn't even use it of his own free will. His two villains accidentally pushed his power to do it. Sentry has never shown again to have telepathy, matter manipulation, or any other ability. Hell even Punisher made him look like a dumbass when Sentry couldn't find him. Ironman and others have shown Sentry's lack of other abilities. Seriously Ironman dropped a helicarrier on Void and that did enough damge to revert him back to human form and did some serious damage. Sentry should have been able to take that without a problem.

Martian Manhunter is way more experienced with telepathy then Xavier. He has centuries of experience over Xavier with telepathy and he is not just as powerful but maybe even more. His race's sole ability and way of doing things was telepathy.

Oh by the way while Martian Manhunter has been proven to able definitly capable of moving a planet and is as strong as Superman. Sentry's mind is so fucked up we have never seen him move a planet or even shown he is actually on a Superman level. Sentry's strength goes up and down.

Green Lantern ring- Energy projection, Energy absorption, Time Travel, Pocket Dimension within the ring, use electromagnetic energies (Part of using the forces of the universes ability), can absorb almost all magic, Travel at FTL speeds, telepathy, Matter Manipulation, phasing, and more. Hal Jordan has shown he can do all of everything I said above and more.

why not we are all fanboys of some comic i like wolverine fantatsic 4 and flash.
and which of those powers listed can the surfer not do on a higher level than hal.
and yes i would like to see chuck own sentry professor x is one of my fave charicters i hate sentry.
i just realise that the whole point of the charicter was to be more powerful than any other earth hero.

#19 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

I'm pretty sure the first scan was Ultraman, and if it isn't there's another scan of Manhunter owning Ultraman floating around, so that basically throws your "holding back" argument right out the window.

why is he not using any of his other powers and superman has beaten ultraman before as well so it proves nothing.

#20 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

Sentry's strength goes up and down.

To be fair, the same statement can be made about any other DC or Marvel character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users