#21 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Cannibals... Saw that coming, about the time Kenny started pulled you over, to say he heard something in the barn. Anywho, since I've downloaded all the episodes, now, and don't really want to have anything spoiled either, I'm going to avoid this thread for the next few days to a week.

#22 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Yeah, get the hell out of here and post your major decisions when you're done.

I beat the shit out of the St. Johns and killed 'em both, by the way. No help from Lily cause I killed her dad. Danny was bleeding out from the bear trap anyway, and Andy had just lost his will to live, so it was a mercy kill as far as I'm concerned. Plus, they were scum and they deserved it.

#23 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

I did watch after the credits but they never said if they were Christa and Omid. Plus, Clem was nowhere near the train. At all.

#24 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

I think it's them. Walkers aren't perceptive enough to spot her from that far away. It's reasonable to assume that they all headed to the train, which was cut off for whatever reason, then went the same direction out of town and passed within viewing distance of one another.

#25 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

Stats

Episode 1: Lie To Hershel?- You and 63% were honest
Duck or Shawn?- You and 47% chose Shawn
Side with Kenny?- You and 48% defended Kenny
Give Irene the gun?- You and 45% gave her the gun
Doug or Carley?- You and 76% chose Carley

Episode 2: Chopped David's leg off?- You and 84% chopped it off
Shoot Jolene?- You and 87% let Danny
Helped kill Larry?- You and 37% helped
Killed both St. John brothers?- You and 82% didn't kill both (I, actually, didn't kill either one, but the Stats don't show that...)
Stole food from the car?- You and 44% didn't steal

Episode 3: Did you shoot the girl in the street?- You and 59% didn't
Did you abandon Lilly?- You and 42% left her (ass)
Did you fight Kenny?- You and 44% talked him down
Did you shoot Duck?- You and 79% shot him
Did you help Omid?- You and 56% helped him

Episode 4: Did you kill the boy in the attic?- You and 25% didn't
Did you lie to or threaten Vernon?- You and 66% were rational and honest
Did you bring Clementine to Crawford?- You and 74% brought her
Did you let Ben fall to his death?- You and 67% pulled him up
Did you reveal bite to the group?- You and 80% showed bite

Episode 5: Removed Lee's Arm?- You and 70% removed his arm (Even though I knew it was too late. If only they knew what Rick and co. did. Maybe he'd have survived...)
Lost temper?- You and 72% lost your temper with Kenny
Gave up weapons?- You and 54% surrendered weapons
Killed Clem's captor?- You and 56% didn't
Stopped Lee from turning?- You and 62% didn't let him turn

And those are my stats, from the game. Don't know if there are any other decisions, you'd want to know what I chose, or want to know more about the decisions I posted. If so, just ask. I'm going to go into more detail on a few of these.

St. John brothers: Yeah, they were cannibalistic pricks. I still let 'em live. Although, whether they actually did or not, is beyond me. One just got electrocuted, and the other had his foot caught in a bear trap, while numerous walkers were piling into the yard. So... yeah.

I didn't really feel anything towards them killing Mark. This was the only episode that did this; introduce a new character, that somehow joined the group offscreen. I did enjoy seeing him grab their mother, as a zombie, though.

Lilly.. What can I say about Lilly? I thought her and Larry were assholes, from the start. If I hadn't saved Carley, maybe I wouldn't have been so pissed at her, since Doug's is supposedly more of an accident. But when she shot Carley in cold blood, and they gave me an option to leave her, you bet your ass that's what I chose. I'd have shot her, myself, if that was an option.

I shot Duck, but I didn't think it would be good if Kenny could never shoot a zombie child. So, I had him kill the one, in the attic. *Shrugs*

I'll go back and read the posts here, after the game, since I no longer have to worry about spoilers.

#26 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Yup, that's pretty much it. The plot isn't very dynamic, but character interactions are.

Yeah, your choices really don't do much. I read a guide to see what would happen if I did this or did that, 'cause I didn't really want to run through it all again, and all that really changes is some dialogue and characters liking you or not. In the later episodes, some can die earlier, though. And Molly can, if you don't bring Clem...

I did watch after the credits but they never said if they were Christa and Omid. Plus, Clem was nowhere near the train. At all.

I don't know if it was them or not, but is it possible that's the after the credits scene, no matter what you do? 'Cause you can tell them to find you, afterwards. If they found you dead, maybe they skipped town. Meeting by the train sounds like a dumb idea, anyways. That's what lured the herd there. I can't imagine it would be safe. So AVP makes a good case, also.

I knew it was coming, after he got bit, but that ending was still sad as hell. I could've cried... but I didn't. :P Like I said, though, they waited way too long to cut his arm off. If they had done it right away, there's a good chance Lee would have survived.

#27 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

I know, I know; three posts in a row. There's just so much to discuss, with this game.

Do you guys know if this is it? Or are they planning on making more? I hate to think they'd leave the story hanging like this.

Also, what do you think was up with Christa? She seemed to be hiding something. At first, I thought maybe she'd been bitten. That couldn't be, though, or she would have turned you'd think. Of course, there's no telling how long it will take for each individual... I'm thinking, now, she may be pregnant.

#28 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

She was pregnant.

They're making a second season, but somehow... I get the feeling it won't be connected to the first, at all. :(

#29 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Oh? That sucks...

#30 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

I'm glad it won't be connected to the first. I don't want any connection to the first one without being Lee, unless I play as Clem. With that said, if Clem was the playable character, that game would suck donkey dick.

#31 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

Heh. I'd be fine playing as Omid. Maybe they'd even give female gamers the option to choose Christa, if they want. It could work. If it is a new storyline, with completely different characters, I hope they at least make a cameo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users