#21 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

Is that what you saw? Cause I saw him bash Ricardo Rodriguez in the face with a bag and stuff a sock in Alberto Del Rio's face.

#22 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

I never believed in Santa. At age 2 my mom would take me the the window, point at airplanes and say "Look Ian it's Santa". And I already a difficult, sharp little bastard would say in the voice that age would only more sarcastic. "It's a plane mom!" But she would continue this charade for many years for my brothers sake. She once had to pull me out of a line to see Santa because I foolishly informed her of my plan to pull his beard off. As a kid and still kind of now I am a brutally honest type of guy and had no tolerance for lieing. She was more of a traditionalist. She insisted on collecting baby teeth from under my pillow even though I never believed in the tooth fairy either. She made me take confirmation even though at 13 I was already a convinced athiest.
On the other hand I wonder at what age I let go of the denial and stopped believing my parents would get together.

#23 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

FOOLS! Santa IS REAL!

He has agents working all over the world to make the people believe he's not real so that way he can do what he has to during the 364 days out of year.

Protecting the Earth from Aliens. Why else is he in the North Pole?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users