Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Starfire Legacy


  • Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#41 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

*Alice: The Commander gives a nod before saluting back. She drops it when Jansen and the others appear satisfied.

"Excellent Lt., as you were." she says aloud so the others could get back to their business. She then looks right to Jansen. "So how has your morning been." she asks straight to him. The first while had been a little too formal for her liking, but he seemed like a good fellow.

*Destiny: The Warrant Officer quickly went back to her work, which meant waiting around and occasionally looking over to the Pantheurian's work. As tat happened, she caught the slight confusion on her face. Curiously, she glances over, making sure to whisper so no one was disturbed in case it was nothing. She also tried not to startle her or make her mess up as she worked. Destiny personally hated that.

"Something wrong?" she asks politely, trying to come off as someone who didn't have a stick up her ass. She glances back to Jansen as the hag get's her attention. "Anything worth reporting?" she adds curiously while looking towards the machine itself.

*Larkin: The Daedalian PFC takes the jest in stride. In all honesty though, his intentions were a lot more innocent. "Well, no it's ju-" he starts to say when Matlock takes some interest and interjects himself into the conversation. He turns to face the Master-at-arms, noting he was a rather big man. Larkin wonders how to answer,visibly clamporing up a bit, and is somewhat glad when Satheera comes up with one first. He grins widely when she I done talking.

"What my friend here said. Just hoping to break in this place, it's got that new room scent if you haven't noticed." he says, almost spacing out as he takes another whiff. Realizing that he, shakes it off. "...but yeah, simply wished to wind down, haven't really done much since getting on the ship...erm, sir."

#42 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Solus passed by Maharil with out a word. Just a quick glance. He headed over to the gymnasium for a warm up. Needed to make sure he was up enough to deal with any problems that might arise.

#43 thetrekker

thetrekker

    Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

"Not since we flew that escort mission together. Man, you remember that? You almost got your ass killed!" Omega noticed Excalibur's limp. "And don't you look worse for wear, huh." He looked at the pilots, "You guys are lucky. Best wingman I've ever had. Once you get past that weird accent. I might join you on some flying missions pal, just like old times, but I lost my 3 billion credit plane, and you can imagine how hard it is for me to fly a ship without laser swords on the wingtips."

"A pity, good thing we don't have anyone to fight anymore, except for pirate rings of course. Anyways, I'd best get back to introductions with the pilots. We'll have to have a few rounds in the mess hall later and catch up." That said, Charles turned back towards the podium and announced, "Well then, we have Hellcat and Lynx. Who's next?"

OOC: If you don't wanna rp the other characters Merc, just let me know their callsigns or something and that'll be good enough.

#44 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

Omega gave an informal salute and stepped back into the hallway. Damn, everything's brand new. I wonder how much this thing costs... Where the hell is the med bay? Omega rounded the corner and stepped into the med bay's waiting room. He hailed a nurse, "Can I see the Doc?"

#45 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

Redfield

Jason grunted. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it... if we come to it. Until then, we should keep from causing a scene. It'll be bad for morale if the men think they're sharing the ship with an insane merc of all things."

The Marine glanced around the bay. "I should be going. Good speaking with you, gentlemen," Redfield said, taking his leave. He caught a small collection of people off to the side of the bay: the large Master-At-Arms and two of his Marines. He didn't approach them, simply crossing his arms and watching the scene unfold from afar.


Matlock

Matlock raised his eyebrows. "Fair enough, Marines. Just trying to keep you out of trouble. It's my job, after all. Besides, those C/Os of yours don't look like the kind you want to get angry. As you were."

#46 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

Larkin: "Thank you sir!" Larkin says quickly before anything else can occur, almost cutting off Matlock. The kid was enthusiastic, though whether or not Matlock took it that was up to him. Larkin looked around at the ranges themselves and saw plenty of rom, apparently everyone else left for other work. The Daedalian motions towards the range politely. He was just getting over the initial meeting that left him a bit nervous, and he thought it might be good idea to be nice towards the man he'd be working with most likely. Break the ice so to speak.

"Umm sir, if you don't have any other plans then perhaps you would like to join us in plinking some targets? Maybe put up a friendly wager?" he says with a wide smile. After a second, and not expecting a laugh from the Master-At-Arms, he quickly loses the grin. "Or not...." he says awkwardly. In his confusion, he is not aware of the Major keeping an eye on the scenario.

#47 Doom

Doom

    RP Community Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

Medical Bay: Pastor would be left to his own devices for a time before the nurse interrupted him, "Sorry to bother you sir, but I think we have a hypochondriach who keeps insisting that there's something wrong with him. I've run all the tests, but either he doesen't beleive me or he thinks i'm not qualified."


*Thump*

Closing his book, he frowned and raised himself up from his seat as he sighed and adjusted his collar before waving a hand at the nurse mid-protest.

"Its quite alright Nurse, I'll see what I can do then. My compliments by the way for handling it best you can. Is he in the waiting room?"

If replied to the affirmative he would return.

"Please, send him to the examination room and I'll see what I can do."

#48 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

    Will never see the Adult Board

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

Lt. Higgins meanwhile was listening to the conversation, "Perhaps we should take our concerns up the chain of command? I share yur sentiment, Mr. Garrigan. However the Major does bring a valid point, he must have been cleared for duty. Though perhap this is a new development?"

Jason grunted. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it... if we come to it. Until then, we should keep from causing a scene. It'll be bad for morale if the men think they're sharing the ship with an insane merc of all things."

The Marine glanced around the bay. "I should be going. Good speaking with you, gentlemen," Redfield said, taking his leave. He caught a small collection of people off to the side of the bay: the large Master-At-Arms and two of his Marines. He didn't approach them, simply crossing his arms and watching the scene unfold from afar.


Hank gave a courteous nod to the Major as he made his exit. "It could very well be a new development," he mused in response to Higgins, "maybe just being on this ship is eliciting memories of the Sh'ra war. He served on the original Starfire, correct?"

#49 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

    Mercenary Captain

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The old fortress
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

Bridge: Alice/Jansen: The question caught Jansen a bit off guard it was so informal, "Uh, my morning has been productive, touring the ship and such."

Destiny: The Pantheurian regarded destiny with a pair of gold eyes, "I'm not sure what exactly to make of it. Some kind of comm. signal. But it's not any I'm familar with, doesen't match any naval or merchant codes." The Pantheurian flicked her tail. "It's interesting."

Martyr: The Selurian would be left to herself though if she was paying attention she could hear several conversations.

Naomi: The Xyl pilot went back to his controls next to her, "So been in the service long?" He asked her.

Training Range: Redfield/Garrigan Lt. Higgins nodded at what the Major said, a crazy merc was something that probably needed to be kept hush hush for the moment anyway. Upon hearing Garrigan's question he frowned, "If i remember right her served aboard the cruiser Corsair the ship had a fighter squadron called Starfire which he served with, and this ship is named after the squadron." He glanced around at those who were listening, "I do my research." He explained.

Larkin/Satheera/Matlock: Satheera glanced at Larkin, asking an officer to hang out was a bit inappropriate at least that was what she'd been told. She kept her mouth shut though.

Tora/Anders: The large pantheurian and the quiet human were left to their own devices what they chose to do now was entirely up to them. If they wanted to use the range their was a line forming up at the rear to check weapons out with the armourers. Or if they chose to leave for another part of the ship they could do that as well.

Flight Briefing Room: The other pilots stood up, first was Cl'tin: "Ensign, Cl'tin callsign Talon. I've already got one kill to my name and I'm going to be the first to make ace." He declared proudly. Deardra flicked his tail in disapproval. The human male suddenly stood up then, "Wow, your callsign should be hotshot. As for myself I'm Ensign Lee, callsing Cutthroat."

The last pilot stood up then she was a young female human who appeared to be of asian descent, "Ensign, Lin. Callsign Lilly." Her manner and tone seemed to speak for herself she was a no nonsense pilot.

Solus: The large Daedalian would find himself in the gymn, crewmen were lifting weights, or running treadmills. A few were on mats practicing hand to hand combat. From somewhere else there was the sound of someone playing raquetball.

Medical Bay: The nurse went to comply when Omega stormed in, "Is this an emergency?" She asked him. Pastor would probably be able to hear what was going on outside.

#50 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Noting he didn't feel like shooting right now, he made his way into the gym, and noticing Solus, waved him down. "Hey, you feel like sparring?" He'd wait for the large Daedalian to answer, expectantly staring at him with his green eyes.

Naomi shrugged. "A while... you could say." She didn't really want to give too much away. Her superiors knew, the ones who had tested her, but no one else on board except the higher-ups, really.

#51 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Anders decided to add himself to the line. He did not utter as single word when doing so. He sought to choose a weapon that eas sleek and not very clunky. He decided to scan the area for a weapon he was familiar with. He was most familiar with sniper rifles, CQB, and just about any gun or other that is suited to his skills. He was a person of few words. Actions speak louder than words.

#52 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

"An emergency? I guess not. I've been living with this shit for a couple years, a few more minutes won't kill me."

#53 Doom

Doom

    RP Community Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

"An emergency? I guess not. I've been living with this shit for a couple years, a few more minutes won't kill me."


"A very pragmatic attitude."

And striding out, Pastor would smile and speak.

"Thank you nurse, if you could please find this gentleman's record I should be able to assist. Now then. Name, rank and serial number please?"

He inquired politely.

#54 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

Solus looked around and took in the sights sounds and smells of the room. He looked at the Pantheurian who asked him to spar and shook his head. He wasn't in the mood. He looked over to the weights and thought they were more his style. He looked at the bench and looked to see how big the weights got.

#55 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

"Name's Omega. No rank or serial number, I'm a merc. Wait a sec, I know you. You're that preacher dude aren't you? A religious military doctor, don't see many of those. Maybe 'cause its hard to hold on to a faith when all you see is 18 year old kids with their limbs blown off."

#56 Doom

Doom

    RP Community Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

"Name's Omega. No rank or serial number, I'm a merc. Wait a sec, I know you. You're that preacher dude aren't you? A religious military doctor, don't see many of those. Maybe 'cause its hard to hold on to a faith when all you see is 18 year old kids with their limbs blown off."


"When times like that happen, I generally find it best to hold onto faith. Now then....If you will come with me."

And as he led the way to the examination room, he added.

"My call sign is Pastor by the way. Now what can I do for you today?"

#57 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Matlock

Vincent eyed Larkin silently for several moments, eyebrows raised. Some officers would reprimand the PFC, but Matlock hadn't gotten where he was by being hard-nosed. "Alright, Private. My interest is piqued. Why don't you two go ahead and get started. I'll see if I can't drop in after I handle my own duties."

#58 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

*Alice- The Commander gives a light smirk. That was more or less what she was expecting.

"Ah, well that's very good. I can tell things are in order now, thank you Lt." she says. "Definitely have been more time-efficient with me." she comments non-chalantly. "So made any acquaintances so far?"

*Destiny- Destiny stares her right int he eyes. Some of the most beautiful she's seen in a pantheurian and that was saying something. She comes out of the stupor as the officer finishes speaking. She takes a look at the communications she likely wasn't as good as the worker, but it was worth a shot to try and make heads or tails of it.

I see....well, can you tell if it's coming from a ship or something? Anything details like that which might be useful? As in it's not something that should be broadcasting round these parts?" she asks, trying to get the officer to think up something clever.

*Larkin- Larkin took the look rom Satheera, and to be honest she was probably right. he stood at attention and waited to get yelled at; he was sort of used to that. That made Matlock's canswer after a proper silence quite surprising. Lucky him, this place seemed to be a lot more chill than he was expecting.

"Umm, yes...thank you sir." he says before motioning for Satheera to snag a spot for weapons. "Best of luck to finishing up." he says before moving next to Satheera. That certainly wasn't what he was expecting.

#59 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Tora shrugged. "Not for everyone, I suppose," he muttered as the Daedalian walked off to do his weights. For now, he'd get on a treadmill and start to practice his stamina a bit more.

#60 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

Maharil slowly walked towards the Shooting Range. She saw quite a few people out in the hall, but none of them stood out like the rather huge human that apparently had a really bad day. She moved out of the way to let the man pass, not wanting any sort of altercation. Her tail twitched as she gave once last glance behind her before continuing to the door. Only to be greeted by another tall human whom reinforced her suspicion of the room being busy, at least for the moment. And then she would almost make an audible gasp as a even huger being came out of the room. The most biggest Daendalian she has seen in her entire life, with a face that meant busines and the scars that she was able to see made that very much more clear.

Jeez, is everybody on this ship a brooding Mr. Universe!? She thinks to herself as he glances at her, she gives a curt nod and then he just leaves. She then notices others people were coming out, so she thought it was ok for her to go in. She ends up looking around for a good while before catching a glimpse of a very familiar ring tail.

"Satheera!?" The young engineer ends up blurting it out without thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hell-Cat gave a stern nod as she kept standing. Now, she didn't show it, but she was diffidently elated on the inside. Heh...So this is what it feels like to feel appreciated, feels good. Real good. Different from being feared, much diffrent, but can't complain; just gotta leave the past behind me and I'll be ok.

Her ears twitch when she hears the adorable little hybrid boy was the offspring of the very famous Panthurain, Shrimidra. She frowns a little remembering the past once again. Flashes of memory past by her, but she shakes it away. Repeating her mantra. The past stays in the past. She then hears the others, interesting bunch she thinks, but the one that really catches her slit eyes was the very self confident and alluring, Lilly. She bites her lip, trying to restrain herself from getting any funny ideas.

...Ok..ok...Just keep your paws to yourself and you'll be just fine...Heh, I can see why He said those things when we were together...




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users