• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 iceeater24

iceeater24

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Movies,sports,and other stuff.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

'' We can't let The Hulk destroy the city! '' says Invisible Woman. '' I would be angry to if I lost my wife '' says The Thing. The Human Torch flies after Hulk blasting fire balls at him. Hulk just swats Torch out of the sky. He crashes into a building. Shortly after that, The Thing charges at Hulk but he is no match due to Hulks current rage state. As usual the two remaining teamates try to slow him down but they can't get close to him because he keeps swinging his fists. Invisible Woman makes a forcefield around Mr. Fantastic as he wraps around The beast's legs.

Out of nowhere comes Human Torch bursting out of the pile of debris he crashed into. He lets out a tremendous vortex of fire around The Hulk who is having trouble walking because of Mr. Fantastic. Then here comes The Thing who is tearing a big chunk of rock out of the ground about to launch it at Hulk. The Fantastic Four now has The Hulk stuck in one spot. Can they take this rampaging goliath down or will The Hulk pevail and get revenge on the Iluminati for killing his wife? You decide!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Learn More About
World War Hulk
Read more about World War Hulk at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Comic Book DB Open Directory

Fantastic Four
Read more about Fantastic Four at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia: Fantastic Four Marvel Database:Fantastic Four Marvel.com: Fanastic Four

#3 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

This turns out no different then when it happened in the comics.

#4 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:01 AM

Every incarnation of the Hulk has stomped the F4

A top 2/3 incarnation turns them in bloody goo. Already happened. Fantasic was crushed woman was over powered Storm beaten effortlessly and Thing was dropped with ONE hit

He replied. "took ya long enough"

#5 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

if this is a win at all cost with no morals the ff win but i am assuming by the setup that isn't the case so hulk stomps.

#6 The Warrior of Many Faces

The Warrior of Many Faces

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

The FF can barely beat the Hulk when he's not the Worldbreaker. How can they possibly beat him now? The guy practically soloed Earth!

#7 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Yeah, Fantastic Four don't stand a chance. Maybe with a plan and resources, but not like this.

#8 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Human Torch is the only person who has beaten Hulk and twice actually. Funny out of all of them he fought Hulk the smartest way. If this were regular Hulk they would win because of him. However WWH is smart and that includes current Hulk. FF lose badly. D for setup to be nice.

#9 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

iceeater, you should really start working on expanding your stories more. Maybe try to make your next match twice as long as this one.

Also, try to make your matchups more even. As this one stands, with the FF just charging in on World War Hulk, they get horribly stomped. The FF would do much better if they had set some kind of plan in motion (i.e., one that doesn't have to do with trying to take Hulk by physical force).

#10 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

The problem with this fight is that it was done in the comics and the FF had time to plan and still got stomped. Continue to keep writing and developing your set up. Me personally its good to throw in a lot of detail. It sometimes helps paint the picture of what your trying to get across.

As far as this match goes, Hulk wins by a wide margin.

#11 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

Gotta go with Hulk. Sorry man, it's not an even match.

#12 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Am i the only person who thinks trapping Hulk in a forcefield and throwing him into the sun might work? Or burning him to dust with sun-like fire? The Four don't have much of a chance here, but they have some options that might work, if they are fast enough, and they could at least slow the Hulk down.

#13 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

WWH has gone up against far worse. I really don't think the FF can take don't WWH. WWH was almost unstoppable and the Thing would get pulverized and Johnny doesn't really have anything going for him. I just don't see them doing anything that would remotely slow him down.

#14 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

WWH is too powerful and he is smart unlike his regular savage hulk counterpart. Human Torch beat regular Hulk twice by cutting off his oxygen supply which caused him to pass out. Once Hulk was done he reverted back to Bruce. If this were regular Hulk he could do the same but it isn't. Hell even Sue could do the same by putting a forcefield around his head and doing the same thing. In this fight though FF has lost already.

#15 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

I think they beat the dumb Hulk in an old FF story. The Torch and thing distracted him and Sue projected a force bubble around his head. Hulk didn't get a chance to catch his breath and blacked out from lack of oxygen before he could break the bubble.

#16 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

WWH is too powerful and he is smart unlike his regular savage hulk counterpart. Human Torch beat regular Hulk twice by cutting off his oxygen supply which caused him to pass out. Once Hulk was done he reverted back to Bruce. If this were regular Hulk he could do the same but it isn't. Hell even Sue could do the same by putting a forcefield around his head and doing the same thing. In this fight though FF has lost already.

Thunder Clap?

I think they beat the dumb Hulk in an old FF story. The Torch and thing distracted him and Sue projected a force bubble around his head. Hulk didn't get a chance to catch his breath and blacked out from lack of oxygen before he could break the bubble.

Thunder Clap??

#17 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hulk is not a genius, so that probably didn't occur to him.

#18 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

True, though even at his most stupid points, he's been shown to use it. But like you said, the hallmark of a generally stupid character is to not utilize your most effective attacks when it's most appropiate.

#19 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

Funny enough, Hulk is capable of surviving in space for great lengths at end, as well as underwater, simply by holding his breath. So that cutting off his supply tactic shouldn't work anymore.

And World War Hulk would survive going through the sun... the Sun would empower him with Radiation, He'd be greatly pissed from being unable to do anything other than fly through it... in essence, you'd be giving World War Hulk a frickin Sun Dip that makes him more so powerful...

#20 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:WWE, Video Games, Movies, and bringing the pain.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

Didn't this fight already happen in the comics? Didn't WWH, like, *insensitivity* the Fantastic Four? Yeah ... Hulk wins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users