• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cdore

Cdore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

I simply like using the FPL Character creator to come up with fun characters while trying to keep them within range of points as an exercise for myself. Currently, I'm only locked to the "Street" level of things. There was a time when the character creator allowed unlimited points with a point range that it was best to put the character in. Is there a version of it around that I can use just to play with? I don't want to use it to enter a character in the league or anything. I have an account here but I forgot what it was, so I had to make a new one.

#2 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

Well, there's no version of the FPL where you can just throw in a character with any amount of points. But you can just do that if you want and post it in General Discussion or Character Analysis. I don't think there was ever a time of Unlimited Points.

#3 Cdore

Cdore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Well, there's no version of the FPL where you can just throw in a character with any amount of points. But you can just do that if you want and post it in General Discussion or Character Analysis. I don't think there was ever a time of Unlimited Points.

Well, I never submitted the character.s When I used it back then, I simply stayed at the character making screen, writing everything into an opened word document while the system tallied everything up by itself. It was pretty fun to mess around with. Maybe it's just the interface is different, but I assumed that as long as I can make Street Level characters only, that the system won't let me go pass a certain number of points while in the character creation screen. Maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: Okay, I was wrong. I can still do that.

#4 Cdore

Cdore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

Well, I was double wrong. You can't make anything pass Superior for powers. What are the costs for Supreme and Ultimate?

#5 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Standard:2
Superior:4
Supreme: 6
Ultimate: 8

Every Add on is one point.