• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

PREVIOUS CHAPTER
Deathstroke VS SHIELD
http://www.electricf...showtopic=29582

CURRENT CHAPTER
Coming out of a hatch, Deathstroke emerged onto the deck of the helicarrier. Waiting there, Jessica Drew stood with 20 armed S.H.I.E.L.D. guards. She ordered Slade to put his hands in the air and turn around slowly. Raising his hands above his head, Slade laughed to himself. Looking closer, Jessica noticed some sort of device in Slade's hand. "Drop whatever it is in your hands!" Jessica said with authority. With arrogance Slade said, "If you insist." Releasing the device, it fell to the deck. Jessica Drew watched almost as if it fell in slow motion. Slade had dropped it perfectly to wear it landed on the trigger. Jessica knew what came next and tried to warn the men but it was too late. Suddenly an explosion ripped through the helicarrier. It pitched to one side and some of the men lost their footing. Slade had planted his C4 in the weak points of the ship. Now it was essentially breaking in half. Some of the agents began sliding towards the edge as the ship tilted in the air. Slade pointed his hand at Jessica like a gun, then jumped off the side. Rushing to the side of the ship, she watched as Slade fell and was caught by his plane. She wanted to give chase but had to help the other agents in trouble.

After lying low for a couple of weeks, Deathstroke found himself in the big apple. His next target had attempted to change fate and felt the draw backs. He needed to give his target a little incentive to show himself and that is what brought him here tonight. As he stood on a building's ledge, he gazed down into the crowd below. The sun was beginning to set on the horizon and the night time crowd was out and about. Peering through his rifle scope, the focus moved in and out. He scanned the crowd, looking it over. That’s when he located the man he was looking for. The man was dressed in a pin stripped suit and leaning against a brick building at the entrance to an alley way. Activating the laser sight, the man continued his routine for a few moments. Suddenly the man looked down to light a cigar and jumped, startled as the dot traced across his chest. Looking around the roof line he found the source of the laser. With a dash, he took off sprinting. In pursuit, Slade followed across the rooftops. He leaped across a giant gap. Sliding down a slope, holding his rifle across his chest as he did so. He could see the man lose his footing and stumble into trash cans, toppling them over. Gathering himself the man continued to run. S;ade tracked him down to the docks. Watching, he saw the man race towards a warehouse and burst through the door inside.

As he came through the door Chameleon removed his mask. Hollering, "Someone is trying to kill me!" Doctor Octavius spun around startled from the sudden intrusion. Chameleon continued, "I was downtown, when I looked down and had a red dot on my chest. I saw a figure on the rooftop across holding a rifle and I just took off!" Octavius screaming, "And you came here!? More than likely you just led that nut job, Frank Castle straight to us!" The guys inside the warehouse immediately began packing there things to leave. Slade climbed on top of the building Chameleon had run inside of. Silently, he unlatched the sun roof window. As a cloud passed in front of the moon, he melded with the shadows and slipped inside through the rafters. One by One he identified the men inside and recalled them from the S.H.I.E.L.D. database he had possessed. Identifying the men, they were dubbed the Sinister Six; Otto Octavius aka Doctor Octopus, Sergei Kravinoff aka Kraven, William Baker aka Sandman, Quentin Beck aka Mysterio, Maxwell Dillion aka Electro, and Dmitri Smerdyakov aka Chameleon. After analyzing the men and the extent of there powers for the last 2 weeks, he began.

Leveling his rifle, he brought Chameleon into his sights. As the laser appeared on his chest, the other men lunged for cover. Resting his finger on the trigger, the .50 caliber bullet ripped through Chameleon. What was left of him fell to the floor in a heap. The others saw the flash as the boom echoed through out the warehouse. By then Slade had already disappeared and moved on to cover. Slade knew the challenge ahead of him. This was his master’s desired target. His determination couldn’t be higher. If he continued eliminating his targets he would be that much closer to what he desired.

New 52 Deathstroke w/ Full Nth metal armor upgrade (similar to Hawkman‘s), Promethium Sword, Energy Lance, .50 caliber sniper rifle, an Uzi, 4 incendiary grenades, and 4 semtex grenades

VS

Doctor Octopus w/ mechanical arms, Mysterio w/ illusion cubes, Kraven, Sandman, Electro (before he was almost elemental)

The fight takes place at the docks, in a shipyard full of crates and containers by the water.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Learn More About
Deathstroke
Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Titans Tower Villains Rapsheet

Sinister Six
Read more about Sinister Six at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Spiderfan

#3 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

Another excellent match and another A from me. I really like where this is heading and I think Slade will be able to take this. Either Sandman or Kraven will, in my opinion, be the harder opponents in this match. Mainly because Sandman is well Sandman and Kraven has some pretty deadly skills himself. Kraven's skills don't compare to Slade's at all, but maybe with the help of the others it could do a big factor in this battle but I just don't see it being too much for Slade.

#4 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Another excellent match and another A from me. I really like where this is heading and I think Slade will be able to take this. Either Sandman or Kraven will, in my opinion, be the harder opponents in this match. Mainly because Sandman is well Sandman and Kraven has some pretty deadly skills himself. Kraven's skills don't compare to Slade's at all, but maybe with the help of the others it could do a big factor in this battle but I just don't see it being too much for Slade.

Thanks. If Slade ends up not being able to pull it off, you would probably see Darth Maul make a return.

#5 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

I voted for the Six, simply because Slade is so badly outnumbered. They're by the water, which gives him a chance to short-circuit Electro's powers and possibly even disperse Sandman's body. Electro will be relatively easy but Sandman will take a lot of effort and focus. It's hard to see Chameleon making much of a difference in this fight, but Mysterio's illusions can disorient Slade enough to put him off of his game, and not even Deathstroke can afford that with the likes of Doc Ock and Sandman coming at him from every direction. Doc in particular has shown that he's almost impossible to avoid, even for a foe with superhuman reflexes. It's be a hard fight anyway, but all this will give Kraven the time to analyze Slade's style and plan an appropriate trap.

Deathstroke has the potential to beat any of his foes, possibly even any combination of two or three, but six is just too much, even for him.

#6 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

This.

Posted Image

Nuff said.

#7 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

This.

Posted Image

Nuff said.

Even though Deathstroke is in the Nth metal armor that protects him from attacks and has been planning this fight for a couple of weeks?

#8 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

This.

Posted Image

Nuff said.

This must have been from Sandman's imagination.

#9 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Nope, Marvel Zombies.

#10 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

The Sinister Six win. Deathstroke could take out most of them one-on-one, but all six of 'em destroy him, eventually. Doc Ock, Kraven, Electro and Mysterio could all be taken out with some bullets, grenades or lasers, but none of that will work on Sandman, 'cept maybe the lasers, and if Mysterio gets trippy on Deathstroke then things will be a lot more difficult for him. Electro could kill Deathstroke pretty easily, too, if he doesn't get shot straight away. Whatever happens initially, the Six eventually take down Deathstroke with their wide array of abilities and decent teamwork.

#11 khoi

khoi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Interests:Well... Some suff that i do.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Sinister Six takes this.

#12 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

I'm going with the Sinister Six. Deathstroke doesn't have Spider-man's strength or reflexes (which is what saves him). It will take the six some doing (and some casualties) but I don't see all of them going down.

#13 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

So only one person thinks with 2 weeks of prep (knowing everything about the six), the location, the Nth metal armor, and the fact that none have ever encountered Slade gives him a chance.

Also his reflexes rival spideys. He can tag flash in movement.

#14 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

This is new 52 Slade and he hasn't encountered Flash yet. Slade is close to Spiderman level in reflexes for sure. Don't underestimate Kraven though because he has almost killed Spiderman more then once and with prep captured Red Hulk. The Six currently are more powerful and smarter then before. Between Mysterio's illusions to provide distractions, Kraven being skilled enough to give him a good fight, and the other power houses Deathstroke loses. What's also gone hurt him is this Six works effectively as a group and does teamwork in battle.

#15 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

Nope, Marvel Zombies.

Ah.

#16 Boratz

Boratz

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

Also Slade doesn't necessarily have to take them on all at once. He can use what abilities he has and hunt them down one by one. Sure Mysterio will cause quite a bit of distraction but don't forget about Slade's abilities and his experience. He is lethal in nearly every since of the word.

#17 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Of course he has a chance, and, as we've said, Deathstroke could take out some of the Six, just not all of them, and they would eventually beat him due to numbers and sheer power.

#18 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

here is the story before the shield attack

VS various X-Men
http://www.electricf...showtopic=29470

PREVIOUS CHAPTER (in case you missed it)

http://www.electricf...showtopic=29529

This is the Nth metal I have given him for this fight and the remainder of the arc. Its the same degree of Nth metal as Hawkman.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Nth_Metal

• Nth Metal Enhancement: The metal is psycho-reactive, responding to its bearer's thoughts and in its base form has a number of electromagnetic/gravitational properties.
  • Enhanced Strength: Carters strength level is increased by the Nth metal. Carter is capable of ripping a car door of its hinges with little effort.
  • Enhanced Durability: Hawkman is able to withstand blows from superhuman opponents as powerful as Black Adam.
  • Enhanced Vision: observing objects at great distances or at speeds faster than can be perceived by the normal eye. (he can count the flaps of a hummingbird's wings)
  • Enhanced Minor Healing Factor: capable of mending all but the most serious of wounds.
  • Temperature Regulation: exposure to the Nth Metal allows him to regulate his temperature to withstand extremely cold temperatures.
  • Flight: ability to fly at speeds up to at least 200 MPH.
  • Energy Disruption: It has been revealed that Nth Metal can disrupt the very force drawn from the fabric of space/time. Kanjar Ro's sceptor generated this force but it could not affect Hawkgirl to any noticeable degree.

#19 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

How does the metal being psycho-reactive help the wearer? Does the metal harden when the wearer wants it to?

#20 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

How does the metal being psycho-reactive help the wearer? Does the metal harden when the wearer wants it to?

It can move. It can cover points being attacked by thought. It can form weapons and is very durable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users