79 replies to this topic

#21 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

Kinda in the Predator's favor but that's normally how fights go, either if or in either side's favor. *shrugs*

#22 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Hey, at least I kind of tried to do something, eh?

-Rakai'Thwei

#23 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

Actually BBJ, Batman's outclassed as quite basically the blunt force trauma of a Class 4 full-strength hit would mush his insides. Imagine getting hit by a motorcycle at twenty miles per hour, or something akin to that. And then imagine it's directed right at your stomach.

#24 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

Batman should have that handy dandy sonar sight from The Dark Knight to counteract the Yautja's invisibility. I mean, there's always a chance that Batman will know the Predator is there anyway, what with all the ninja stealth training, but it's a bit of a stretch. Just a bit.

Corvette, nice visual! I hurled a little from the mere thought.

#25 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

Hey, at least I kind of tried to do something, eh?

-Rakai'Thwei

Its a good idea for a match up. Its just after watching him get pummeled by bane the first time, I dont see him beating a Pred after the first encounter here. Bane allowed him to live

#26 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

And in the end, Bane needed permission from Batman to die. Odd.

#27 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

And in the end, Bane needed permission from Batman to die. Odd.

On the second encounter. Bane didnt think Batman would escape the prison. I dont think the Pred would allow Batman to live to make him suffer.

#28 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

Bane didn't think Batman would escape from that prison, when a wee little girl already had. Odd.

#29 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

Batman's outclassed as quite basically the blunt force trauma of a Class 4 full-strength hit would mush his insides. Imagine getting hit by a motorcycle at twenty miles per hour, or something akin to that. And then imagine it's directed right at your stomach.

For the most part, when going hand to hand with human prey (i.e. Dutch vs Diablo Predator), Yautja often pull their punches. Either this is to give their prey something of a sporting chance, albeit it's not even much of one, or it's to simply play and taunt them as the human prey suffer. Diablo was slapping Dutch around and he was for the most part, mostly holding back and he was still causing some severe blunt trauma to Dutch.

Batman should have that handy dandy sonar sight from The Dark Knight to counteract the Yautja's invisibility. I mean, there's always a chance that Batman will know the Predator is there anyway, what with all the ninja stealth training, but it's a bit of a stretch. Just a bit.

Corvette, nice visual! I hurled a little from the mere thought.

I was going to give Batman the Sonar vision or whatever it was called, but I just didn't know the name for it. Also, seeing as this was a straight up fight, I don't think a Yautja would be using his invisibility cloak. That device is mostly used for hunts and to remain hidden from prey rather than in use of straight up fights. That would mostly take away from the honor of a kill.

You hurled, huh? Heh heh heh heh heh... Good... Goooooood.

Its a good idea for a match up. Its just after watching him get pummeled by bane the first time, I dont see him beating a Pred after the first encounter here. Bane allowed him to live

I know that Bane had pretty much badly injured Batman in the comics, but I never saw Rises (and probably won't, seeing how pretentious the Nolan films are and it's a three hour long film) so I can't say how bad Bane had beaten him in the movie.

But yeah... for the most part, without plot shielding.. I guess this fight ends in the first encounter.

-Rakai'Thwei

#30 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Here's the Batman vs Bane fight scene if you're interested, Rakai. I'd say the same thing happens here if it comes to a hand-to-hand fight.

#31 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFi6Pb4Guw

Here's the Batman vs Bane fight scene if you're interested, Rakai. I'd say the same thing happens here if it comes to a hand-to-hand fight.

Wow! South Park actually did get Nolan's Bane voice down in the UPS Man episode! Ha ha ha ha! Wow, that Bane voice is just... Wow. Ha ha ha!

Mm'kay, yeah... if you see it playing like that, then I can see Batman landing some hits on the Blooded ranked Yautja but for the most part the Yautja will be relatively unphased, and I suppose it ultimately ends up like Diablo vs Dutch (in hand to hand anyway) or like this fight.

-Rakai'Thwei

#32 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

Pretentious? Lolwut. No.

#33 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

Pretentious? Lolwut. No.

Alright, I'll roshambo you for that claim!

-Rakai'Thwei

#34 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

Pretentious? Lolwut. No.

This.

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

No thanks, I kinda need those.

#36 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

Anyway... if I do another rumbles... should be a good'un. Hopefully a doozy.

-Rakai'Thwei

#37 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

People are forgetting with that Bane fight Batman hadn't fought in 8 years and he didn't even train. Batman literally just jumped back into action. Batman got way overconfident thinking after 8 years of sitting on his ass he could beat Bane without any training and getting himself mentally back into shape. Of course Bane was gone beat the shit out of him.

In the second fight Batman proved he could take Bane when he mentally got himself good again. Batman has a chance at beating Predator here.

#38 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

He was ready physically. He'd literally just taken out a bunch of LoS henchmen prior to fighting Bane. Hell, he was wearing a device that let him kick chunks out of solid concrete.

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

And Bruce specifically targeted the mask next time around.

#40 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Amazing how one film I don't see, somehow adds more to the character.

When I created this match in mind, I had the Batman Begins and The Dark Knight in mind when using this version of Batman.

-Rakai'Thwei

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users