Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

"Jesus Christ, sir. What the hell do you think that was?"

"I don't know Barsad, but I do know that it wasn't some common farmfolk. That truck was moving far too fast for average joe. Get the League ready, our Gotham operation will have to be postponed."

"But won't Talia be annoyed?"

"I had to endure hellish pain for her, she could endure a little wait before Gotham's reckoning. Patience is a virtue."

"Very well, how many men you want on this op?"

"I can't imagine needing more than 25, but just to be on the safe side we'll have 50. We need to comb the entire county. Make the call."

"Right." Barsad replies, pulling out his cell. "50 men, recon of Poho county, Bane's orders. Acknowledge?"

"Roger that."

"What's next, sir?"

"Keep heading this way. Maybe we can catch up with that truck."

--------------

"Sir, isn't that the truck?"

Bane turns and looks. "Yes, that is the one. Let's move in for a closer look."

"Yes sir."

Bane cocks his head. "Wait. Stop the car."

"Sir?"

"There's another car Barsad."

"Damn, must have missed that. Looks like a pair of teenagers. Siblings, lovers maybe?"

"It matters not Barsad, let's just see what they do."

The boy gestures to the girl to come closer to a pipe. After a moment of conversation, the girl helps lower the boy into the pipe. Then something shocks her and she let's go, both of the teenagers screaming, the boy's getting quieter and distant. The girl yells down the pipe before retreating to the car. After about twenty minutes, the boy comes out of a desolate building, a look of utter terror on his face and fear evident in his jagged gait of a jog. They leave in a hurry.

"Interesting. Barsad, pull up to that church and call the men. Tell them to converge on our location."

"Right."

------------------

About a half hour later.

Bane sits on the hood of the car, in front of his men. "This desolate church behind me and that pipe sticking out of the ground there appear to be connected in some way. More over, this truck has to have some engine boost. Barsad was going a hundred, the thing passed us like we were doing twenty. So, five of you will check out the truck, ten of you will rappel down the pipe while another five check out the church. The remaining thirty, split into three groups of ten. One group head up the road, maybe if you're lucky you can catch up with the teenagers and bring them back. Second group, you're on patrol around the area. The last ten of you, stay with me. Barsad, get in the car and keep all groups on radio contact. Dismissed."

The men went off to their various assignments, Bane and his ten bodyguards followed the others into the church after some time, after they reported seeing a sadistic version of the Sistine Chapel.

"What is it you saw?" Bane asked the group.

They activated their flashlights, gesturing in all directions.

He glanced around, seeing the bodies stitched together, a steady dripping sound of blood. "Hmm..." Bane remarked before walking over to a corpse, pulling back the upper lip, revealing wooden teeth. "Huh...this body must be old..."

Bane grimaced. "Alright. So a sadistic serial killer with a crazy truck. Curiouser and curiouser. Burn down the whole place."

---------------

As Bane glanced at the flames encircling the building, his face impassive at the destruction, he said three words. "The fire rises."

---------------

Meanwhile the group of men trailing the teenagers found their car near a diner. They pulled up just as a cop car pulled in as well. Two officers, a man and a woman stepped out and entered the diner. They spent the next half hour inside talking.

At the same time, Barsad was keeping everyone updated on the news. Bane was about to enter Barsad's car and get the men to that diner. Right as he opened the door, the light of the moon dimmed for a second on him, almost as if a hand had temporarily covered the moon. He looked up and saw a faint outline of something in the darkness but couldn't quite make it out. He dismissed it as a figment of his imagination.

As Bane and the men arrived at the diner, they found the teenagers and police had already left. Bane questioned his men that were there earlier, they reported that a strange figure had been around the teenagers' car, sniffing the laundry. Soon after several denizens burst out of the diner before the teenagers and cops left in a hurry.

"Okay. Everyone, follow us in Barsad's car, we will attempt to catch up yet again. This is turning out to be interesting."

------------------

As Bane expected, soon enough after driving a ways, they found the cop car alone with blood on its roof and staining the street. On closer inspection, there was also a hole above the driver seat. Bane reached inside the car and grabbed the radio, listening to men talking about the fire they had set in the church. They believed the teenagers had done it, "damn young arsonists" they called them.

The teenagers car was nowhere to be found but a blood stained tire trail marked the way the cop car had been heading.

"Let's go!" Bane yelled, following the trail.

-------------------

They heard gunshots in the distance as they headed that way but when they arrived all thu found was a house full of cats and the body of an old woman. Once again a blood trail appeared, except this one went on for longer and went in reverse as well. Someone had been run over.

They continued on their way, arriving at a police station about a half hour later. The lights were down or dimmed as far as they could tell. All 52 of them disembarked and entered the station battle ready as they saw the blood on the front door. Activating their flashlights, all of them in groups of five except for Bane in a group of seven, they explored the place. All they found was blood and bodies everywhere. Detectives, officers, the police sergeant, all of them dead. They eventually found the teenagers to...well, what was left of them. One man threw up at the scene.

They made their way to the power station and turned all the emergency lights, illuminating the station somewhat. Barsad ordered everyone back to the front desk to report what they found.

Soon they had gathered...well almost all. One group of five was missing. Bane and Barsad and the rest searched the area the missing five had been at. They found four bodies.

Suddenly a scream rang throughout the station, the scream went on for so long it seemed unlikely a pair of human lungs could sustain such a shriek. Then it was abruptly cut off. All the men had differing ideas on how to respond to that but they all agreed...the scream had originated from the front desk.

Bane shook his head. "Enough games. Barsad, select five others to stay with you and I. The forty of you rest, split into eight groups of five. Ready your firearms, find this serial killer and show it the true meaning of pain. Barsad, you and three of your hand-picked men situate yourselves in the radio room and maintain contact with all teams. Our other two hand-picked will be with me, our team of 3 will also search, starting with the front desk. Move out."

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

Learn More About
The Creeper
Read more about The Creeper at Wikipedia
Official Site: MGM Links: Jeepers Creepers Wiki page Imdb Page BeatingU site

Test Character Zero
Official Site: Nobody Links: Site Three Site Two Site One

#3 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

Hmm...not sure why it has that background color. Oh well.

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Wait a minute... :blink:

#5 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

Wut?

#6 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Didn't you make this before?

#7 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

No...

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

YOU DID. I'm positive.

#9 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

No comment.

#10 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Take that!

#11 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

On a more serious note, if you copy/pasted that from before, that could explain why it has that weird background. I know I've had to switch themes for some set-ups, since they seem to have different looks, depending on what theme the poster used.

#12 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

Posted Image

#13 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Silly, small, purple Nova. You can't hope to overpower me. :P

#14 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

Watch me.

#15 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

*Watches*

#16 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

#17 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

:mellow: *Throws watch at Nova, and runs*

#18 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Posted Image

This is going to be fun...

#19 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

If you can catch me. I used to be a fast runner, maybe even faster than Surfer (unless he's the fastest runner in his class). Unfortunately, I haven't maintained my grade/high school physique. :blush:

#20 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Challenge accepted.

Posted Image

No matter how quick you are, I got a little friend here who will run circles around you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users