4 replies to this topic

#1 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

Due to previous D&D campaigns failing, because of a variety of reasons, I've decided to try something slightly different with the new campaign.

It will take place in a world which I've already run a couple of campaigns in, thus allowing me to focus on the plot, rather than the world-building.

Rather than wait for the players who've indicated interest to create their characters, I will create a character for them.

Everybody will be asked to give 3 class and racial choices, and the character will then be chosen by dice.

Everybody will start at level 1, thus removing the need for extensive background stories.

There will be a 3 day limit to posting.

if somebody knows that in a certain period of time they cannot fulfil that requirement, and they give a fair warning a head of time, I'm willing to let it slide, but if somebody simply doesn't post within that time, they are removed from the RP.

It will be episodic, meaning that there will be a specified mission at the start of each 'session' and once the mission is completed, characters level up, giving a fairly quick level progression, and a sense of accomplishment.

Plus between each session, it should be possible to pause the RP, without any particular problems.

And finally, I will require a Co-GM, with whom I will share some extra details about the world and the mission/plot, so that if I am unable to post within the time limit as the GM, he will be able to stand in.

In case people are wondering which world we will be playing in, here's a link to the previous topic.

#2 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

Class - Wizrad, Artificer, or Psion
Race - Shardmind, Deva, or Human

#3 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

Class - Wizrad, Artificer, or Psion
Race - Shardmind, Deva, or Human

I knew I forgot something.

We're going to be playing in a 3.5 setting, possibly with some pathfinder add-ons, however 4th edition won't be included, as such you're going to have to chose different races.

#4 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

Rogue, Fighter, Monk

Tiefling, Human, Dwarf

Respect the classics man!

#5 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Classes-Sorcerer, Wizard, Psion

Races-Human, High Elf, or Pixie (because everyone will fear the Pixie!!!)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: D&D, Yet another Kain Creation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users