Photo
- - - - -

Match 12974 Trinity and Morpheus (The Matrix) vs. White Tiger (Angelo Del Toro) and Charlie Nash

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

They were on the run. That wasn’t unusual, but the escape route was not easy to get to.

“This is probably the worst idea I’ve had all day,” Trinity breathed. “But I think we’re going to have to split up.”

“No, I agree with you.” Morpheus said checking for an ambush. He regarded the others. “You go down there. Trinity and I will go that way.”

“But you’ll be exposed!” said the operative.

“I realize that.” Morpheus appreciated their concern. “That’s why you’re going to carry the package. If we don’t make it, the mission will still be accomplished.”

They broke and the others quickly disappeared into the subway.

Trinity readied her guns. “I don’t know about you Morpheus but I’m planning on getting back.”

No attack came right away. That made Morpheus nervous.

As they snuck into a building, designated to be an escape route, Trinity spotted a strangely dressed man standing on a balcony. He had on some sort of demonic samurai costume although a longer look revealed that he seemed more to be made of the costume instead. His gauntlets, shoulder pads, shin pads and more were laced with exaggerated blades reaching out further than they should. He had his back turned so he didn’t see them.

“Who is that?” Trinity whispered.

Morpheus didn’t answer her question. Instead, he offered an urging. “Let’s not invite more trouble.”

“We are ready to begin transfer.” A disembodied voice said.

That stopped Morpheus and made him listen.

The demonic samurai responded. “Do it! Bring my army into the physical world!”

Even while Morpheus and Trinity were trying to comprehend what he was talking about, the entire area began to dissolve. It was as if the Matrix was being deleted.

Morpheus and Trinity were caught up in the distortion and when they were coherent again, they were in a different environment all together.

“What happened?” Trinity asked, looking at their new surroundings.

“Must be some kind of program manipulation.” Morpheus theoriezed. “Let’s get out of here and try to contact the others.”

They snuck away from The Foot and safely got outside. There they were spotted by a surveillance team.

“Well well, look what just came our way.” Charlie Nash smiled at them hungrily.

Smiling just a brightly, the White Tiger spelled it out. “Two captives to question. This stake out is going to turn out pretty productive. Now, I’m glad that you hired me.”

Morpheus and Trinity looked their supposed captors over and were ready to fight for their freedom.

Fight Parameters

Morpheus and Trinity have the enhanced abilities that they show while inside the Matrix, (being as they were brought here from inside The Matrix)

Charlie and White Tiger are out to capture them and question them about their workings with The Foot (even through they have none).

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Learn More About
Morpheus (The Matrix)
Read more about Morpheus (The Matrix) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros Links: Wikipedia Dictionary of the Matrix Official Matrix site

Trinity
Read more about Trinity at Wikipedia
Official Site: WarnerBrothers Links: Wikipedia Entry Matrix Dictionary Official Site

Charlie Nash
Read more about Charlie Nash at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia Street Fighter Wiki Fighters Generation

White Tiger (Angelo Del Toro)
Read more about White Tiger (Angelo Del Toro) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Comic Vine Marvel.com

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

Good but short set-up, leroy, and good match.

Charlie and Angela are both very good fighters, but Morpheus and Trinity have virtually every martial art there is uploaded to their memories. That and their superhuman abilities should allow them to win here.

#4 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Agreed. Trinity and Morpheus should get quite the win.

#5 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B Good story and matchup, but set-up's a bit short.
SCORE
Morpheus (The Matrix) and Trinity: 14
Charlie Nash and White Tiger (Angelo Del Toro): 3
FPA: 3.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users