• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

Sorry to everyone about that other RP thread. It kinda failed. A lot. :unsure:

But whatever. I have come up with this new RP idea! Star Wars vs Mortal Kombat!

The Story...

Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi are fighting ferociously on the planet Mustafa. They have accidently shut down the shield generator on the lava-deflecting barriers and the whole building falls into the lava waterfall. But Anakin and Obi-Wan have somehow survived and are now fighting on the remaining platforms. Obi-Wan leaps on to the rocky cliffs.

"It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!" shouts Obi-Wan triumphantly.

"You underestimate my power!" says Anakin, his eyes red with hatred.

"Don't try it." warns Obi-Wan.

But Anakin ignores him and tries to jump behind Obi-Wan, but out of the lava jumps a yellow-clad warrior who slices Anakin's guts open with a katana and pulls him into the lava. A confused Obi-Wan looks into the lava, wondering why the warrior killed Anakin.

Suddenly, the same warrior jumps out of the lava.

"Who are you?" asks Obi-Wan.

"I am Scorpion of the Shirai-Ryu! Prepare to taste my blade!"

Scorpion wields his katana and tries to attack Obi-Wan, but Obi-Wan's lightsaber cuts through Scorpion's katana with ease. Scorpion teleports onto one of the floating platforms, followed by Obi-Wan, who jumps on to the same floating platform. Scorpion punches Obi-Wan and he drops his lightsaber into the lava. The two start punching and kicking eachother, until Obi-Wan snaps and uses the force to throw him into a sharp rock. But as Scorpion writhes in pain as the rock penetrates through his chest, he teleports back to the Netherrealm.

There, he meets with Quan Chi, who uses his necromancy powers to heal the injured Scorpion. Quan Chi has been opening several portals to the Star Wars universe since there are many powerful warriors there, who he can manipulate into destroying Shao Kahn so he and Shinnok can take over Outworld.

"Well, what happened?" asks Quan Chi.

"I'm afraid I had to kill one of them. He looked like he was about to attack me. The bearded one got away."

"You did what you had to do, Scorpion. Soon the Netherrealm forces will be in total control. For you're hard work, I will see Master Shinnok grant you some power."

"Thank you, Quan Chi."

(I will continue with this thread later.)

#2 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Can someone please lock this thread? I didn't think it through!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users