• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 khoi

khoi

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Interests:Well... Some suff that i do.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

As the Multiverse itself looks save and fine and for the omniverse, it doesn't look to fine to the Living Tribunal. he see one of the most powerful universe. he decided to judge that universe as all three faces agree. "This universe is powerful I must fine out why?" Living Tribunal said to himself, then he enter the universe he saw most of Cthulhu monsters and Nyarlathotep.

"Why hello there you must be new here what are you?" she said. The Living Tribunal look at her and said "Hmm…l see you may be strong but l sense something stronger…"

Nyarlathotep chuckled. "Oh you mean Demonbane? he's one of the most powerful Mecha in our universe but you can be Careful if you let him use his Athena Aetherum then you are dead" The Living Tribunal was aware of this, then he saw earth.

On earth Inside an building we see Kurou Daijuji, sleeping on his bed then someone woke him up, "Hey Kurou Daijuji wake up!" Al Azif yell.

"What is it?" Kurou Daijuji as he woke up, "I Sense a big guy who have three faces creepy…" Al Azif scared.

"What?" Kurou Daijuji confused, then The Living Tribunal appears on outside the building and saw Demonbane."l must get rid this out of the omniverse "

"And why you what to do that?" as Kurou Daijuji and Al Azif "Yeah why?" all of them look at The Living Tribunal.

"l must do it because this one is too powerful so must judge it"

"How about getting sued by us for judging it" Kurou Daijuji Joked.

"ENOUGH AS I THE LIVING TRBUNAL WILL SOON BANISHED YOU INTO AN EMPTY UNIVERSE WITH OUT ENDANGERING THE MULTIVERSE!" as the Living Tribunal yelled.

"Oh yeah? come on Al let's Go! Kurou Daijuji said, They jump into Demonbane And it turns into Gunshin Kyoshuu Demonbane. Then The Mecha the outgrew the entire multiverse.

The Living Tribunal attacks the Gunshin Kyoshuu Demonbane using All of his power, Demonbane was one step closer to death.

"DAMMIT THIS GUY IS STONG WE NEED TO GO TO GOD!" Kurou Daijuji yelled, Then Demonbane goes Light.

--------------------------------------------------
"What is this" Living Tribunal confused. then there was Elder God Demonbane.

"It time to meet the Elder God and more" Elder God Demonbane said, he power up himself to get more powerful and he said ATHENA AETHERUM!

Then Infinite number of Demonbanes appears everywhere "l see this is your power that sill not enough to stop me" Living Tribunal surprised

"But how many of you?"

"let see…"

There was Demonbane that was perfectly fine in shape without scratch.
There was Demonbane that fought so many battles.
There was incomplete Demonbane that had protruded bone spine.
There was Demonbane that was almost destroyed, using its last bit of mana.
There was Demonbane that was driven by Al and Kurou from another space time continuum.
There was Demonbane that was driven by Kuzaku from another space time continuum.
There was Demonbane driven by someone Kuzaku didn't know.
There was Demonbane driven by someone who was completely unknown to anyone.
There was Demonbane that functioned without any pilot.
There was Demonbane driven by something that was not human.
There was Demonbane that was not even a robot.
There was Demonbane that had living flesh and blood.
There was huge Demonbane.
There was small Demonbane.
There was beast looking Demonbane.
There was shapeless Demonbane.
There was liquid form Demonbane.
There was gas form Demonbane.
There was plasma form Demonbane.
There was fluid form Demonbane.
There was twin blade Demonbane.
There was blood stained Demonbane.
There was Demonbane that had 2 hearts.
There was Demonbane that had 3 heads and 6 arms(Presumably one from Assault of War God.)
There was Demonbane that brought infinite amount of soldiers.
There was Demonbane that rode a huge dragon.
There was Demonbane that looked like space ship.
There was Demonbane with light sword that can cut through a star.
There was Demonbane that became god.
There was Demonbane that was corrupted to evil.
There was Demonbane that was fused with a human.
There was Demonbane that reincarnated as a human.(lol What?)
There was Demonbane that existed in that past.
There was Demonbane that exist in the present.
There was Demonbane that would come in the future.
There was Demonbane with another possibility.
There was Demonbane with absolutely no possibility.
There was Demonbane that control space time continuum.

"and more that how many"

Then Elder God Demonbane get's Shining Trapezohedron And use the power of Azathoth "let's see if you have a Weapon's" Elder God Demonbane told The Living Tribunal.

"fine"

Living Tribunal get's the Staff of Polar Power

"When l defeated you. you And your universe will be banish from the omniverse" Living Tribunal told to Elder God Demonbane.

"fine Come on let end this"

--------
Living Tribunal W/Staff of Polar Power and Elder God Demonbane W/Shining Trapezohedron And the power of Azathoth with an army of Infinite Demonbanes. Who can win in the Battle to THE DEATH!]

(and oh this is my first Match what do you guys think?)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Learn More About
Living Tribunal
Read more about Living Tribunal at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia: Living Tribunal Marvel Database: Living Tri... Marvel.com: Living Tribunal

Elder-God demonbane
Read more about Elder-God demonbane at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nitroplus. Links: Wikipedia Television Tropes & Idioms Mangafox Wiki

#3 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Eh While Elder God Demonbane is a ridiculously OP mecha in fact the strongest in fiction I am not sure if I would put him on the level of Living Tribunal maybe but from the little I know about the Living Tribunal he would be at or slightly below SMT's YHVH who is >Elder God Demonbane, but IDK enough about LT to be 100% sure who would win.
(God I hate that I know about Demonbane <_< )

#4 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

A few spelling errors that jumped out just by skimming the setup.

Also, a few errors, namely this

Living Tribunal get's his Staff of Polar Power

The Staff of Polar Power does not belong to The Living Tribunal, and never has. It belonged to Nebulos, and was taken by Dr. Strange.

The closest that TLT has come to "owning" it, was when he tried to take it from Nebulos.

That said, TLT wins easily.

#5 khoi

khoi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

A few spelling errors that jumped out just by skimming the setup.

Also, a few errors, namely this

The Staff of Polar Power does not belong to The Living Tribunal, and never has. It belonged to Nebulos, and was taken by Dr. Strange.

The closest that TLT has come to "owning" it, was when he tried to take it from Nebulos.

Oh sorry im not good at making setups.

#6 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Welcome to CBUB. :) I don't know much about the other dude and TLT is just like....you know mega super ultra super-dooper crazy powerful.

#7 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

Explain

EG Demonbane is a Megaversal being that destroys Infinite Multiverses as side products from its battles which started before time began (If I remember right) and the thread maker has every Demonbane here (Which while this is going to sound really stupid is Infinity X Infinity of every Demonbane in all universes and multiverses which hold all possibilities, Demonbanes logic is retarded.) Demonbane loves to throw the word Infinite around like crazy.

(I don't know if EGD wins I just don't know how it would be easy.)

#8 khoi

khoi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

Welcome to CBUB. I don't know much about the other dude and TLT is just like....you know mega super ultra super-dooper crazy powerful.

I been an Member Since 24 Oct 2012.

#9 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Oh sorry im not good at making setups.

As debut matches go, this actually isn't too bad. In the case of these particular characters, this is actually a fairly decent story. There's a lot of basic grammar mistakes, though. Try to watch those next time out.

As for the match, I can't really tell who's more powerful here. Yes, Elder God Demonbane has destroyed multiverses, but who's to say how powerful those multiverses compared to Marvel's?

I been an Member Since 24 Oct 2012.

Heh, that's not that long at all. But hang around long enough, and you may eventually get the hang of things.

#10 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

Speaking of Elder God Demonbane, how did the character reviewers let the lack of capitalization of "Demonbane" slip in the name of his profile? Both the reviewers and the people make submissions have to be a bit more careful. Keep in mind that profiles can't be edited, so if any mistakes are made on either end, the profile would have to be deleted and re-submitted to make the corrections.

#11 khoi

khoi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

Ok.

#12 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

As for the match, I can't really tell who's more powerful here. Yes, Elder God Demonbane has destroyed multiverses, but who's to say how powerful those multiverses compared to Marvel's?

From what what I know in every Univerese/Multiveres there is a Demonbane that as done diffrent things and has different powers some range from being below lets say the Wing Zero to others being above the Chou Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann there are also numerous Great Old Ones like Cthulhu and some much,much stronger than Cthulhu in different Universes.

#13 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Sounds like Living Tribunal (one of my all time favorite characters) is actually in for a fight. But considering he's basically GOD's chief agent he should be able to teach Demonbane a lesson.

#14 khoi

khoi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

orgreenic reviews ihh baru tdi siang gue dateng ke tuh prusahaan .sail pas gue baca pengalaman dari lo semua gue ga akan mau dtg besok buat interview !
gue laporin juga nih ke kepolisian !!tindakan penipuan !gila yahh gmn indonesia mau maju orang perusahaan pada TUKANG TIPU SEMUA I used to be very happy to seek out this net-site.I needed to thanks in your time for this excellent learn!! I undoubtedly having fun with each little little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and desired to say that I've seriously loved reading your weblog posts.Any way Sick be subscribing for your feed and I hope you publish once more quickly. God Bless Dick Clark...Back in the 80s i had the Pleasure to work for Dick Clark's company and met Him on Several occasions He was very Nice to me
God Bless
Double C I started to write about Salvador Dali as proof to a suburban kid that there was a world of mind out there somewhere, but it got very complicated. Given time limits, I switched to a lighter topic.

Oh Zombie World War Hulk there is a bot that you can eat.

#15 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
C A lot of errors (spelling, grammar, characterization) but you've got a good setup regardless. leroypowell3
F
SCORE
Living Tribunal: 14
Elder-God demonbane: 7
FPA: 1.2

#16 khoi

khoi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

Got an C and a F? Oh man oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users