68 replies to this topic

#61 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

Oh, I can feel your pain, but I doubt it hurts as much as being deprived of the oh so intellectual and genuinely funny conversations and topics you hold on this site. I depend on your asinine, idiotically annoying comments as if they were my very life blood. After all how could anyone possible live without looking through a simple thread, expecting to see something relevant, but actually receiving... Unfunny comments about playing Halo Reach and uncomfortable, weird man-to-man flirting?

I'd rather see comments about playing Reach than seeing some guy with an Iron Man signature being pompous and calling everyone else an idiot. I guess the Iron Man thing is fitting.

Here's my question. I'd say 99% of The Plebiscite is "asinine, idiotically annoying comments", which you clearly hate, yet you keep coming back. Maybe you do depend on them.

NOVA! WE ARE KEEPING FORCE ALIVE WITH OUR COMMENTS! We must spam to keep this man alive. It is up to us to keep him out of Death's grip. Force, I will not let you down.

#62 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

Please, I'm drawn to your eccentric charms and less than average looks. Please, why can't you reciprocate my feelings? You can't fight true loooooooooove.

Indeed, our cause is just! I will continue. No worries my love force, I will not falter.

#63 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

Actually, believe it or not, a lot of comments actually have to do with debating which character would beat whom in a fairly good debate. Or, you know, general conversation with people who aren't annoying. So no, 99% of comments aren't "asinine and idiotically annoying".

Less than average looks? Well, I guess you'd be the best person on here to judge how good another man looks, so I can't really argue with that. And it's hard to take the guy who's in college but who actually looks like he's freaking 12 seriously anyway.

#64 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

No worries force, its not all about outer looks anyway. I still think you're beautiful.

#65 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

sid the science kid needs to calm down. Puberty is whooping your ass. Put your penis in your girl's back pocket, go rub one out, and calm the fuck down.

#66 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

Actually, believe it or not, a lot of comments actually have to do with debating which character would beat whom in a fairly good debate. Or, you know, general conversation with people who aren't annoying. So no, 99% of comments aren't "asinine and idiotically annoying".

Less than average looks? Well, I guess you'd be the best person on here to judge how good another man looks, so I can't really argue with that. And it's hard to take the guy who's in college but who actually looks like he's freaking 12 seriously anyway.

Really? In the "Globally Accessible Off-Topic Board" and "Fan Discussion" boards? I don't know if we're looking at the same boards but there aren't a whole lot of "Who beats Who?" threads going on. I know that you can't see the "Adult Board", what with you being a minor and all, I'll just tell you that there are no "Who beats Who?" threads going on in there.

#67 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyteâ„¢ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

:lol:

I hadn't realized all this was going on since last I checked (3 brand new pages).

I really needed the laugh(s) - did wonders for the college-induced stress. :D

#68 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

I hadn't realized all this was going on since last I checked (3 brand new pages).

I really needed the laugh(s) - did wonders for the college-induced stress.

Indeed this thread is great :lol:
Made me laugh in the middle of class.

#69 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Hopelessly derailed topic closed due to stupidity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users