68 replies to this topic

#41 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Could you please display your satisfaction with your life and lack of caring about others opinions but shutting the hell up about both.

#42 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

You're deluding yourself if you don't think you're a troll. For Christ sake, you're derailing your own thread with "blah blah blah, my chem books make me better than you and I'm laughing also."

#43 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

It's the same game because once you've come up with "get weapons and shoot people in the face over the internet" there really isn't a lot of earth-shattering work that needs to be done there. For all it's faults, I will take Call of Duty over some of the ridiculous nonsense you people play any day of the week. I don't know what you play because I'm old and don't care, so I'm just assuming its Pokemon or Final Fantasy or Zelda or some other lightweight Japanese manboy time-waster.

Also, if you play Call of Duty without muting everyone else by default then you deserve to listen to every ignorant bit of internet filth they throw at you.

It's telling that in a fight between Surfer and Echo, the only clear winner is Nova.

Except that's completely wrong. First of all, I don't play Japanese games, and second of all, it's pretty easy to find a game that's not obscure and Japanese and that actually has a creative new spin on "get weapons and shoot people in the face over the internet". Crysis 2 being a mainstream, western example.

If you're all done with the troll dick measuring contest, can we get back the point of this thread: making sure Echo's GF doesn't turn him into a complete pussy?

Thanks for the help (not really), but your advice is completely useless to me. First of all, my girlfriend didn't tell me to do anything, she assumes I'm not asking her, I thought it would be nice to do so. Second of all, you're answer doesn't answer the question I posed, so it doesn't help me.

#44 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Could you please display your satisfaction with your life and lack of caring about others opinions but shutting the hell up about both.

I think you mean "by" instead of "but". Anyway, I was completely fine to do so until it was brought up by someone else. If you're angry, don't read my response, or get angry with Surfer. Also, logically, that doesn't make any sense. It's hard to display a lack of caring about other people's opinions by following what they tell you to do.

You're deluding yourself if you don't think you're a troll. For Christ sake, you're derailing your own thread with "blah blah blah, my chem books make me better than you and I'm laughing also."

Derailing my own thread hurts no one except me. You hurt other users by derailing other people's threads. You're deluding yourself by thinking those two instances are equal. Plus, you've given nothing on topic in this thread either.

#45 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Except that's completely wrong. First of all, I don't play Japanese games, and second of all, it's pretty easy to find a game that's not obscure and Japanese and that actually has a creative new spin on "get weapons and shoot people in the face over the internet". Crysis 2 being a mainstream, western example.

If you don't like CoD that's fine. You are entitled to your opinion, even when it's clearly wrong.

Thanks for the help (not really), but your advice is completely useless to me. First of all, my girlfriend didn't tell me to do anything, she assumes I'm not asking her, I thought it would be nice to do so. Second of all, you're answer doesn't answer the question I posed, so it doesn't help me.

I answered the question. The best way to ask a girl out to the prom is to just ask her.

#46 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Oh no no no no. Your derailing of your thread definitely hurts me. Where else would I get to see the intellectual superiority of the almighty force_echo stumped on the very tough issue of...asking his girlfriend to the prom? Seriously guys, can't we just bask in the genius here, instead of derailing it with ramblings? It physically hurts that I'm being deprived of the almighty force...please, I want to make the pain go away. What can I do to appease you?

#47 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

I think you mean "by" instead of "but". Anyway, I was completely fine to do so until it was brought up by someone else. If you're angry, don't read my response, or get angry with Surfer. Also, logically, that doesn't make any sense. It's hard to display a lack of caring about other people's opinions by following what they tell you to do.

If I cared enough about any of you to be angry, I'd still be posting here. I'm just trying to help by reminding you all how wrong you are.

#48 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

In all fairness, the threads Nova(Jaegar, AvP, Rob, and Myself) derail, are normally dead anyways.

#49 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

I am glad to have gotten more posts of Soberguy. My job here is done.

#50 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

I think you meant your, not you're.

#51 Peypeypeypey

Peypeypeypey

The truthiness will set you free

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

You should show this thread to your girlfriend. That'll make her want to go to the dance with you.

#52 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

You should show this thread to your girlfriend. That'll make her want to go to the dance with you.

I believe you meant "drop your ass like a hot potato" .

#53 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

It's like this, jokes are ruined when explained.

Anyways, glad to have been a witness to this. Next time I'm bringing the lawn chairs.

#54 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 2,232 posts
    Superhumans.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

It's like this, jokes are ruined when explained.

Anyways, glad to have been a witness to this. Next time I'm bringing the lawn chairs.

That's fine but who's got the snacks and refreshments?

#55 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Z get your apron on. You're cooking.

#56 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 2,232 posts
    Superhumans.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

Z get your apron on. You're cooking.

Dang it's really my turn next time?

#57 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

The hell is this? What do you mean "I reached my quota of positive votes for the day?!"

Sorry to all whose quotes I hadn't been able to like as I would, and as for the topic...Three little words.

"Be a gentleman."

Nuff said there.

*Goes for Nova's popcorn.*

#58 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

That is all in response to the subject of this thread.

I think Doom and Soberguy pretty much have it on the nail here..

-Rakai'Thwei

#59 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

Oh no no no no. Your derailing of your thread definitely hurts me. Where else would I get to see the intellectual superiority of the almighty force_echo stumped on the very tough issue of...asking his girlfriend to the prom? Seriously guys, can't we just bask in the genius here, instead of derailing it with ramblings? It physically hurts that I'm being deprived of the almighty force...please, I want to make the pain go away. What can I do to appease you?

Oh, I can feel your pain, but I doubt it hurts as much as being deprived of the oh so intellectual and genuinely funny conversations and topics you hold on this site. I depend on your asinine, idiotically annoying comments as if they were my very life blood. After all how could anyone possible live without looking through a simple thread, expecting to see something relevant, but actually receiving... Unfunny comments about playing Halo Reach and uncomfortable, weird man-to-man flirting?

If I cared enough about any of you to be angry, I'd still be posting here. I'm just trying to help by reminding you all how wrong you are.

You're reminding me about how wrong a lot of people are. So I guess you're partially completing your objective.

In all fairness, the threads Nova(Jaegar, AvP, Rob, and Myself) derail, are normally dead anyways.

This is simply not true. If you want, I can literally find multiple instances of threads that were perfectly fine before Nova or whoever derails them.

I am glad to have gotten more posts of Soberguy. My job here is done.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Now get out of my thread.

I think you meant your, not you're.

I think you meant to put those words in quotations to show that they don't have a possessive object.

#60 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

I don't know, maybe you should ask Hayes and Rob.

Also, there's a connection between us Force. You can't deny it. God has put us together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users