#21 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Playing the 5th iteration of the same shitty game is how I can tell that my "testicles have dropped"? Or is it playing with an immature audience that constantly spits racial slurs on Xbox Live?

#22 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Playing the 5th iteration of the same shitty game is how I can tell that my "testicles have dropped"? Or is it playing with an immature audience that constantly spits racial slurs on Xbox Live?

You really are the most judgmental, 'holier than thou' mother fucker around here. How do you have friends?

#23 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

You really are the most judgmental, 'holier than thou' mother *vulgarity*er around here. How do you have friends?

And you're consistently the most annoying and juvenile out of an audience that probably includes people half of your age. How do you have friends?

#24 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

And you're consistently the most annoying and juvenile out of an audience that probably includes people half of your age. How do you have friends?

Easily. My friends are also juvenile, and by your standards, annoying. We share many of the same interests, such as running and video games and instigating and silly little jokes and memes and so on and so forth. We can co-exist happily. From what I've learned, and I am a history major, people with 'holier-than-thou' attitudes rarely, if ever, co-exist with anyone, much less do it happily.

Then again, you bring up my age. I guess graduating high school, maturing past the age of 16, going to college, and actually seeing things past my physics textbook showed me things. I know I'm only 21 and I have yet to see a great, great many things in this world and I have a lot of maturity and growing up to do, but at least I'm not some 16 year old trying to tell a 40 year old off.

#25 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

*munches on snacks*

#26 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Easily. My friends are also juvenile, and by your standards, annoying. We share many of the same interests, such as running and video games and instigating and silly little jokes and memes and so on and so forth. We can co-exist happily. From what I've learned, and I am a history major, people with 'holier-than-thou' attitudes rarely, if ever, co-exist with anyone, much less do it happily.

Then again, you bring up my age. I guess graduating high school, maturing past the age of 16, going to college, and actually seeing things past my physics textbook showed me things. I know I'm only 21 and I have yet to see a great, great many things in this world and I have a lot of maturity and growing up to do, but at least I'm not some 16 year old trying to tell a 40 year old off.

Well then obviously my friends don't think I have a holier-than-thou attitude. Or you know, radical concept here-- never thought of before in the history of mankind, maybe I act different over the internet than I do in real life. A history major, huh? Could I have some fries with that?

"At least I'm not some 16 year old trying to tell a 40 year old off". I wasn't "telling anyone off". If I ask a simple question, and someone responds with sarcasm, I'm going to respond in kind, I'm not mad at Soberguy at all. If you're not expecting that, then get off the internet.

#27 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

I don't think someone who needs advice from total strangers on how to ask his girlfriend to the prom should be looking down on history majors. #mytwocents

#28 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

Well then obviously my friends don't think I have a holier-than-thou attitude. Or you know, radical concept here-- never thought of before in the history of mankind, maybe I act different over the internet than I do in real life. A history major, huh? Could I have some fries with that?

"At least I'm not some 16 year old trying to tell a 40 year old off". I wasn't "telling anyone off". If I ask a simple question, and someone responds with sarcasm, I'm going to respond in kind, I'm not mad at Soberguy at all. If you're not expecting that, then get off the internet.

I'll assume you do act different in real life than over the internet. So, why do you act holier-than-thou over the internet? Why must you come here and treat everyone here as idiots, undeserving of your wonderful logic and prose? There is no point to it and you get nothing for it but disrespect and dislike. For your fries, I brought up my history major just to show that I'm not talking out of my ass. Oh well, next time you say anything about anything, I'll just say "Hmm, I don't give a fuck if you've put time and effort into knowing that subject" and then ask for some fries. Whatever the hell you meant by asking for fries. On the topic of viability, I asked girls to two proms, both successful.

You weren't telling anyone off? That might not have been your intention, but that's how it was perceived. Perception is everything. Hitler was a megalomaniac, hellbent on killing all the Jews and Russians in the world. However, he was perceived as a messianic figure by the Germans. Extreme example, but I hope you get what I mean. You might not want to be a little piece of shit kid that goes around acting like you're the fucking shit, but that's how your perceived.

#29 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

I don't think someone who needs advice from total strangers on how to ask his girlfriend to the prom should be looking down on history majors. #mytwocents

I think an annoying "troll" who has a self proclaimed "bromance" with a stranger over the internet (one of the weirdest things I experience on here "joking" or not) should stay in their place and not give their two cents about anything. Especially anything about "total strangers".

@silversurfer092
Why do I act like it? Cause I want to? Why do you act annoying as shit?

Do you seriously not get the fries thing? I was making fun of the functional practicality of a history major. Why the hell did you go to college in the first place? And I'll be sure to confer with you on your opinion the next time I give a shit about what your perception of me is. Until then, I'm pretty sure we can both agree that whatever the hell you're trying to accomplish here is pointless, and a waste of your time. Again, if you can't handle a sarcastic "telling off" or response, then get off of the internet.

#30 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

I think an annoying "troll" who has a self proclaimed "bromance" with a stranger over the internet (one of the weirdest things I experience on here "joking" or not) should stay in their place and not give their two cents about anything. Especially anything about "total strangers".

@silversurfer092
Why do I act like it? Cause I want to? Why do you act annoying as shit?

Do you seriously not get the fries thing? I was making fun of the functional practicality of a history major. Why the hell did you go to college in the first place? And I'll be sure to confer with you on your opinion the next time I give a shit about what your perception of me is. Until then, I'm pretty sure we can both agree that whatever the hell you're trying to accomplish here is pointless, and a waste of your time. Again, if you can't handle a sarcastic "telling off" or response, then get off of the internet.

Again, you act holier-than-thou, acting like Nova is less than a person. Everyone has a right to give their opinion, which Nova is doing. It'd just be nice if they weren't a dick about it. I'm glad you want to act like a detestable person, not worthy of any sort of respect or liking. Sure, it's the internet and who gives a fuck what we think, right? That's not a real reason for anything. That's an excuse to take solace in. You are a complete dick and now people call you out on it, so you say "Meh, I want to". I've been there, I've done that. It leads to a shit life.

The functional practicality of a history major? Oh, I don't know, teaching history? I hope having a history major gives me some credibility in teaching history. What's the functional practicality of being a pretentious prick? Why the hell do you come to this site anyway? See how that argument works? You're right, I am wasting my time and you're not getting my point. I guess I'll get right down to it.

No one fucking likes you here. NO ONE. You're just some little 16 year old kid who decided to read a book on economics and chemistry instead of enjoying the social life of high school. That's okay, I get that. I decided to run miles instead of enjoying the social life of high school. Thankfully, a social life built itself around my choice. I found other ways to be social, enjoy my time and I did it without alienating every single person I came across. Just stop being such a fucking dick and maybe, just maybe, someone will actually give a shit what you say. Or go back to your excuse of "its the interwebs, i don't cur about any1 here, they don't know me".

By the way, for someone who complains about trolls so much, you got absolutely destroyed by one on that "Obama wins" thread.

#31 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

It's the same game because once you've come up with "get weapons and shoot people in the face over the internet" there really isn't a lot of earth-shattering work that needs to be done there. For all it's faults, I will take Call of Duty over some of the ridiculous nonsense you people play any day of the week. I don't know what you play because I'm old and don't care, so I'm just assuming its Pokemon or Final Fantasy or Zelda or some other lightweight Japanese manboy time-waster.

Also, if you play Call of Duty without muting everyone else by default then you deserve to listen to every ignorant bit of internet filth they throw at you.

It's telling that in a fight between Surfer and Echo, the only clear winner is Nova.

#32 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

1. You're just as much a troll as I am...if not more so. So really, you're a hypocrite now too, I guess? Bravo, good sir.

2. You're assuming we haven't met in real life before and you know what they say about assumptions. Actually, you know, I'm curious. What is my place?

#33 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

If you're all done with the troll dick measuring contest, can we get back the point of this thread: making sure Echo's GF doesn't turn him into a complete pussy?

#34 thetrekker

thetrekker

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

...getting back to the original topic now, A friend of mine inflated balloons with the individual words (and end punctuation) Will, you, be, my, prom, date, ?. He put on into each of her classes (7), and she popped one every class period. Worked like a charm.

Also,

No one *vulgarity*ing likes you here. NO ONE. You're just some little 16 year old kid who decided to read a book on economics and chemistry instead of enjoying the social life of high school.

Until then, I'm pretty sure we can both agree that whatever the hell you're trying to accomplish here is pointless, and a waste of your time. Again, if you can't handle a sarcastic "telling off" or response, then get off of the internet.

It's good to be back. Glad to see everyone still loves each other.

#35 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

...getting back to the original topic now, A friend of mine inflated balloons with the individual words (and end punctuation) Will, you, be, my, prom, date, ?. He put on into each of her classes (7), and she popped one every class period. Worked like a charm.

No man should ever stoop to this level unless he's deliberately trying to get in a girl's pants. Even then, I probably wouldn't. JUST ASK THE GIRL TO THE GODDAMNED PROM AND STOP ACTING LIKE 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS.

#36 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

*continues to munch*

I <3 Soberguy and Nova, I haven't met them in real life, and if that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

#37 thetrekker

thetrekker

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

No man should ever stoop to this level unless he's deliberately trying to get in a girl's pants. Even then, I probably wouldn't. JUST ASK THE GIRL TO THE GODDAMNED PROM AND STOP ACTING LIKE 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS.

You underestimate the desperateness of my friend.

#38 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

"I was going to do something big, but I realized it wouldn't be for you it would be for the people watching. I don't want the people watching. I want to go to prom with you. Dress however you want, I don't care as long as it is you. *insert more praise here*. Will you go with me?"

That is the best (and cheapest) way I can suggest asking. Of course it all depends on the girl. It's next to impossible to ask someone something like this without personalizing. Unless it is a android. In that case, congratulations for wooing an emotionless robot.

#39 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Again, you act holier-than-thou, acting like Nova is less than a person. Everyone has a right to give their opinion, which Nova is doing. It'd just be nice if they weren't a dick about it. I'm glad you want to act like a detestable person, not worthy of any sort of respect or liking. Sure, it's the internet and who gives a *vulgarity* what we think, right? That's not a real reason for anything. That's an excuse to take solace in. You are a complete dick and now people call you out on it, so you say "Meh, I want to". I've been there, I've done that. It leads to a shit life.

The functional practicality of a history major? Oh, I don't know, teaching history? I hope having a history major gives me some credibility in teaching history. What's the functional practicality of being a pretentious prick? Why the hell do you come to this site anyway? See how that argument works? You're right, I am wasting my time and you're not getting my point. I guess I'll get right down to it.

No one *vulgarity*ing likes you here. NO ONE. You're just some little 16 year old kid who decided to read a book on economics and chemistry instead of enjoying the social life of high school. That's okay, I get that. I decided to run miles instead of enjoying the social life of high school. Thankfully, a social life built itself around my choice. I found other ways to be social, enjoy my time and I did it without alienating every single person I came across. Just stop being such a *vulgarity*ing dick and maybe, just maybe, someone will actually give a shit what you say. Or go back to your excuse of "its the interwebs, i don't cur about any1 here, they don't know me".

By the way, for someone who complains about trolls so much, you got absolutely destroyed by one on that "Obama wins" thread.

So I have the right to give my opinion on anything right? So why the hell are you so pissed off? You got started because of my response to Sober, but it's obvious that Sober's totally chill with it. Probably cause he realizes that it doesn't matter. You're the only one with your panties in a bunch.

It's totally cool that you think no one on here likes me (that's some crazy psychoanalysis, can you do Soberguy next Doc?), and it's cool that you think I have a fledgling social life, and that I'm going to have a shit life because of my behavior on electricferret (anyone seeing a pattern of hilarity here?), but honestly, I still don't care. I'm perfectly satisfied with my social life. And I obviously don't need help with people giving a shit about what I say on here, as evidenced by you. In fact, it looks like I have a problem with people overreacting, not the other way around. I honestly just think you're a little sore cause I call you out. It's ok my little idiot friend, I'll stop if it hurts your feelings. Honestly, all you've accomplished with this ranting is making me laugh. Cause it's kinda obvious that I'm not going to change my behavior, in fact, I might actually try harder now.

Also, what does the fact that I "got destroyed by a troll" have anything to do with my hating them or my belief that they are annoying? Wouldn't that make me complain about them more? Do you even know what annoying means? Are you literally retarded?

And yeah, there's oh so much demand for history teachers now. Good luck making any money out of college sucker. The difference between my econ and chem books and your miles is, you're going nowhere. A runner in a no-name D3 school with probably no prospects of making money out of it, and little prospect of making money out of your history degree.

#40 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

1. You're just as much a troll as I am...if not more so. So really, you're a hypocrite now too, I guess? Bravo, good sir.

2. You're assuming we haven't met in real life before and you know what they say about assumptions. Actually, you know, I'm curious. What is my place?

I'm not a troll at all. I don't go around derailing threads like an idiot with my creepy ass "bro" in conversations that I "think" are clever, but are really immensely annoying. I simply respond in kind when people take certain attitudes toward me. What I don't understand is why nobody got on Soberguy for his sarcastic remark to me, but when I respond in a similar fashion, suddenly I'm a bad guy? I know social cliques when I see them, heh.

It's not an assumption at all, you've both directly stated it multiple times. Even joking about the fact that you can't see each other due to you living in California and the other troll living on the East Coast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users